Unread 26-06-2010, 05:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: Luis Suarez

so that was van Nistelrooy's fault was it

best finisher wee've had since the King end of

Unread 26-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Lok

It was a good goal, fair play. But anyone who thinks he's good enough for anything other than a place on the bench at Old Traffrod is clearly stupid.

Unread 26-06-2010, 05:39 PM
safingtons

He was very poor tonight, he looks tired, really wasted some great openings.

You can't judge a player solely on a world cup, he's a pretty good all round player. I guess you all think Rooney and Torres are rubbish then? They look tired and unfit after long seasons, i'm sure you'd never pay above £20m for them eh.

For him to make a big impact like this in spite of running on empty in a season where they went all the way in the cup and league, playing every week practically.

Unread 26-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It was a good goal, fair play. But anyone who thinks he's good enough for anything other than a place on the bench at Old Traffrod is clearly stupid.
Looks a bit podgy and slow to me. Better than Owen obviously, but not worth £23m.

Unread 26-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Ben

i love him tbh
won me £85 so cant complain at his performance

Unread 26-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Luffy

I'd take a player who played 'badly' and gets 4 goals in 4 games anyday (he shouldve stayed up for the penalty he won). The boy has a knack of getting goals and thats not something you can teach.

We need a goal scorer next season unless we want to let hernandez have a proper crack at the whip.

Rooney could easily slip back into his previous form where he scores half the goals he did last year. he's never been a goal machine at any decent level and he's not someone I'd like to rely on to be the main goal getter. See England team.

It wouldnt be so bad if we had a similar player alongside him, but we have Berbs who cant be relied on whatsoever and a bunch of unproven and still very raw kids.

Unread 26-06-2010, 07:04 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah cos van Nistelrooy didn't really work out for us did he
who mentioned van nistelrooy? if we had a player like suarez where would rooney play? back on the left?
Don't really think that the forward position should be a priority, midfield is where the money if any money should be spent.

Unread 26-06-2010, 07:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
I'd take a player who played 'badly' and gets 4 goals in 4 games anyday (he shouldve stayed up for the penalty he won). The boy has a knack of getting goals and thats not something you can teach.

We need a goal scorer next season unless we want to let hernandez have a proper crack at the whip.

Rooney could easily slip back into his previous form where he scores half the goals he did last year. he's never been a goal machine at any decent level and he's not someone I'd like to rely on to be the main goal getter. See England team.

It wouldnt be so bad if we had a similar player alongside him, but we have Berbs who cant be relied on whatsoever and a bunch of unproven and still very raw kids.
Thank £#%&! for that, Suarez has only got 3 in 4 games Diving to get a penalty and the keeper sent off doesn't count as a goal.

Unread 26-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
who mentioned van nistelrooy? if we had a player like suarez where would rooney play? back on the left?
Don't really think that the forward position should be a priority, midfield is where the money if any money should be spent.
Agreed. We also need a top class keeper more urgently than a striker. Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda, Owen & Hernandez is as good anyone else has got.

Unread 26-06-2010, 07:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Agreed. We also need a top class keeper more urgently than a striker. Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda, Owen & Hernandez is as good anyone else has got.
Except City, apparently

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:11 PM
safingtons

Had a bite at Ottman Bakkal this weekend

Had a fairly eventful 2010, hasn't he? Top player though.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Baron

What the £#%&! is that?!

Ajax banned him for two games, not the Real Madrid one though.... (from The Fiver)

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:16 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
What the £#%&! is that?!

Ajax banned him for two games, not the Real Madrid one though.... (from The Fiver)
Just found this aswell, he's a proper character this lad, taking the piss out of Jonathan Reis past coke addiction(used to be in rehab)

Also a very prolific diver, if he joins United he'd end up the most hated player in the country. If he joins any other club he'll be seen as cool. Tbf, he is cool as £#%&!.

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Rhodzy

I bloody love him.

Unread 22-11-2010, 08:32 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I bloody love him.
Ajax didn't get any bid for him over the summer, they're gonna have to tone down that massive valuation or face him £#%&!ing off on a free or peanuts like Afellay is doing to PSV.

Unread 23-11-2010, 07:26 PM
safingtons

Given a 2 match ban for that poor attempt at a bite.
Closed Thread