Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2010, 05:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: Jimmy McGovern taken to task for anti United bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
So did anyone watch Accused last night?

What a pile of shit.

Did make me laugh though, all the squadies lining up to give the corporal a false alibi. Reminded me of something
Bunksy watched it like this....

agreed it was utter shite, the 15 mins or so I saw never watched any of McGovern's stuff wtf is the Street...as for Cracker

he's hardly Allan Bleasdale or Mike Leiigh is he....

Unread 23-11-2010, 05:39 PM
red red robbo

Default Re: Jimmy McGovern taken to task for anti United bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Bunksy watched it like this....

agreed it was utter shite, the 15 mins or so I saw never watched any of McGovern's stuff wtf is the Street...as for Cracker

he's hardly Allan Bleasdale or Mike Leiigh is he....
TBF I liked Cracker and The Street. This was just totally unbelievable though.

This bloke saw his son's best friend go down for life rather than tell everyone his son had actually committed suicide. What sort of a @#%&! would do that :shakehead:

Unread 23-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Gordon Hill

Default Re: Jimmy McGovern taken to task for anti United bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
TBH I'd be disappointed if he didn't include at least one anti-United rant in everything he does. They make me laugh. The idea that United supporters would find it offensive is laughable. Being ignored, that's offensive

It's also interesting that he's a scouser yet sets most of his stuff in Manchester. I like the fact he is obsessed
You put that brilliantly!
Closed Thread