United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Re: I know the price of tickets in this country is ridiculous

ticket prices, wages, transfer fees... the whole thing is ridiculous

i'd like to see a wage cap and a transfer budget cap per club, per season

player wages are often defended on the grounds that it's a short career blah blah blah

it's %@#$&!s really. standardised contract clauses to include loyalty and compensation payments would make ticket pricing more transparent for a start off wouldn't it

Unread 22-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Lok

It's hard to see a solution.

I blame Jean Marc Bosman, Abramovich, Perez, Mansour and Tufty.

Unread 22-11-2010, 03:58 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I don't know how anyone can defend the price of football tickets, its a disgrace and its not just the premier league either. As someone said earlier non league is around £15 a game

I'd love to take my lads every week but its not affordable and tbf not value for money.
I'm not for one minute defending the price of football tickets but under 16's at United get in for a tenner which isn't bad really.

yhbr

Unread 22-11-2010, 04:02 PM
borsuk

this can't be true, after all arsenal are the model of everything a club should be.

Unread 22-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
this can't be true, after all arsenal are the model of everything a club should be.
You're thinking of Barca. The people's club. Where it's only €102 for a normal seat in the grandstand to watch them against Rubin Kazan.

Més que un club indeed.

Unread 22-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

there's no value in football these days .
Closed Thread