United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
City winning it (and they will) is a total irrelevance. Those @#%&!s scabbing another one is abhorrent.
Them winning the league would be abhorrent. Them winning the European cup would be what it is. A fluke. Devalues the competition, which is largely shite these days anyway.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:24 AM
rustling jimmies

£#%&!ing hell, the amount of bindipping loving here makes me sick.

Unread 25-04-2018, 01:51 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
£#%&!ing hell, the amount of bindipping loving here makes me sick.
Examples ?

Unread 25-04-2018, 06:04 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Roma fans...

£#%&!

Bit naive on my part but I didn't know they were so rum

Unread 25-04-2018, 08:19 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
£#%&!

Bit naive on my part but I didn't know they were so rum

It's as though they're still trying to emulate the English hooligans of 40 years ago isn't it?

Unread 25-04-2018, 08:26 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
nah, Schalke at least had a decent keeper
Roma keeper worth 70 million apparently. That must make dave 700

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:02 AM
RemisMoses

They haven't done bad considering the small time bastards were 'forced' to sell Coutinho to a bigger club and paying well over the odds for a completely shit donkey of a centre back.

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Sparky***

I don't care who you support, bringing a £#%&!ing hammer to a football match and clouting people with belts is proper shithouse stuff.

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:07 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't care who you support, bringing a £#%&!ing hammer to a football match and clouting people with belts is proper shithouse stuff.
Hatchets and hammers...

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:11 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Hatchets and hammers...
Moschino belts and steaming hot lattes.

A better class of hooligan.

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:37 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

looks like all that posturing at international tournaments is coming home to roost.

I think it was a wise man who said; chat shit, get banged.

Roll on Russia

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:39 AM
irk

Quote:
looks like all that posturing at international tournaments is coming home to roost.

Roll on Russia
They might be a little wary of english fans after that chasing they got around old trafford in 2007. They’ve obviously no idea how things have changed.

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:47 AM
believe

Was it not 2-2 then?

Unread 25-04-2018, 09:48 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
They might be a little wary of english fans after that chasing they got around old trafford in 2007. They’ve obviously no idea how things have changed.
mamma mia where isa all the 'ard boysa?

We, eh, we imprison people for twitter comments now. it's a nation of soft fat keyboard warriors.

Tutto bene! It's a hammer time!

Unread 25-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Roll on Russia
If it all kicks off and loads of vermin turn up without tickets it could result in the Carabinieri beating some skulls, or even better a European ban

Unread 25-04-2018, 10:12 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Was it not 2-2 then?
Don't play with the 2-2

Unread 25-04-2018, 10:19 AM
Cream

Quote:
mamma mia where isa all the 'ard boysa?
Enough of your Italian disco escapades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
If it all kicks off and loads of vermin turn up without tickets it could result in the Carabinieri beating some skulls, or even better a European ban
This is the really interesting part of the return leg. You just know they'll be giving it the full Michael Shields.

Lots at stake.

Unread 25-04-2018, 10:23 AM
Jethro

Unread 25-04-2018, 10:56 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
They haven't done bad considering the small time bastards were 'forced' to sell Coutinho to a bigger club and paying well over the odds for a completely shit donkey of a centre back.
this. some perspective required v city's success.

when we measure ourselves, it is against liverpool. whether league titles or european cups. city winning a cl doesn't put them on the map. it's laughable they haven't come close already. they don't even figure in history.

meanwhile, liverpool.... without league success or bottomless pockets (not that they're exactly poor), without a defender or midfielder we'd even want... look like they're going to the final, at least. and they make us look bad. not just because our cl return is quite poor for being the best team in europe for 10 years... littered with (as mentioned above) losses to the likes of monaco and dortmund.... but because they play naïve, risky, glorious, entertaining, inconsistent football, where we are unsuccessful, gutless and unwatchable.

city play better (attacking) football than us too, of course.

the sooner we catch up to 5x, the better. 6x? they're almost real.

Unread 25-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
this. some perspective required v city's success.

when we measure ourselves, it is against liverpool. whether league titles or european cups. city winning a cl doesn't put them on the map. it's laughable they haven't come close already. they don't even figure in history.

meanwhile, liverpool.... without league success or bottomless pockets (not that they're exactly poor), without a defender or midfielder we'd even want... look like they're going to the final, at least. and they make us look bad. not just because our cl return is quite poor for being the best team in europe for 10 years... littered with (as mentioned above) losses to the likes of monaco and dortmund.... but because they play naïve, risky, glorious, entertaining, inconsistent football, where we are unsuccessful, gutless and unwatchable.

city play better (attacking) football than us too, of course.

the sooner we catch up to 5x, the better. 6x? they're almost real.
We're not unsuccessful though. They haven't won a trophy since 2012.
Closed Thread