United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:50 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Urgh. watching that £#%&!ing crinkle cut forehead £#%&!er celebrate in the studio

This is nauseating. I hope all you £#%&!ing plums wanting them to beat city are happy.
Not exactly happy, but far more relaxed

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sad to see how angry you have become pal. Remember when we were tight now you attack me purely for backing Mou.
not angry with anybody mate, just fail to see how you predicting Roma to pull this around is anything other than a wum.

They're pedestrian as £#%&!.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:52 PM
saffers

Would it really be better if City were in this semi sparks and co?

Then id be feeling like sandman, fuzzy and other idiots who seem to think liverpool have already beaten real madrid and bayern....

I think city would have the momentum in a crazy way + the obvious quality. It's a good thing theyre out and I believe liverpool will not match up well to bayern or real in ways city would have.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
not angry with anybody mate, just fail to see how you predicting Roma to pull this around is anything other than a wum.

They're pedestrian as f***.
Yep, typical Italian side.

Didn't LVG want to sign Strootman? Glamour Gareth Barry.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why are you watching

I’m still chuffed to £#%&! city are out and we ruined the league for them days later...
Oh yeah it was nice but seriously who cares if they win the champions league ffs. They won the league a week ago and already everyone's forgotten, it's been overshadowed by a manager retiring ffs.

If Liverpool end up winning this the £#%&!ing love-in will be unbearable and more importantly than that they'll have 6 european cups, something which we'll never £#%&!ing get near in our lifetimes.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

They're pedestrian as £#%&!.
Did you see the first twenty mins? Did you see them concede a single goal at home this season in europe?

Why the hell is it a wum? This isn't yeovil.Yes I know they played extremely shite in the last twenty odd mins of that half....

AK14

On paper this Roma side should be doing better

Midfield of Naingolan, De Rossi and Strootman should be able to control this game

Sounds like the roam manager has been naive in the way he’s set them up, playing a high line against this lot ffs?!

Ethers

Quote:
Wikipedia says he went on loan for 18 months to Fiorentna, then he refused to join Fiorentina and went to roma on loan. Deal finally made permanent in 2016. Mou did not sell Salah pol.
From Wikipedia

“On 6 August 2015, Salah joined Roma on a season-long loan for €5 million;[45] with the option to make the deal permanent, for a reported €15 million.”

Who was Chelsea manager on 6th August 2015 pal?

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:54 PM
AK14

Quote:

Then id be feeling like sandman, fuzzy and other idiots who seem to think liverpool have already beaten real madrid and bayern....

I think city would have the momentum in a crazy way + the obvious quality. It's a good thing theyre out and I believe liverpool will not match up well to bayern or real in ways city would have.
For me yes...

The stars would have aligned correctly and Barca would be here instead of Roma, City would have £#%&!ed up eventually.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh yeah it was nice but seriously who cares if they win the champions league ffs. They won the league a week ago and already everyone's forgotten, it's been overshadowed by a manager retiring ffs.

If Liverpool end up winning this the £#%&!ing love-in will be unbearable and more importantly than that they'll have 6 european cups, something which we'll never £#%&!ing get near in our lifetimes.
Woah woah woah last sentence bastard...

Thought the only thing unreachable for our club was Rooneys goal total (good luck Marcus)

no fun

Quote:

This

City are a very good team who have the capability to give either real or Bayern a game

I just don’t see this Liverpool team matching up

Billy Redface

Each to their own and all that, but no idea why you are putting yourselves through this.

£#%&! watching that lot ease to a CL Final

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
From Wikipedia

“On 6 August 2015, Salah joined Roma on a season-long loan for €5 million;[45] with the option to make the deal permanent, for a reported €15 million.”

Van Gaal lol

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Thought the personal insults were done?

Real class

Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
On paper this Roma side should be doing better

Midfield of Naingolan, De Rossi and Strootman should be able to control this game

Sounds like the roam manager has been naive in the way he’s set them up, playing a high line against this lot ffs?!
De Rossi is nearly 35, Strootman moves like a tank and Naingollan is a poor mans Vidal. Terrible match up for them.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
From Wikipedia

Wasn't manager in 2016 iirc pol.

Unread 24-04-2018, 08:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Did you see the first twenty mins? Did you see them concede a single goal at home this season in europe?

Why the hell is it a wum? This isn't yeovil.Yes I know they played extremely shite in the last twenty odd mins of that half....
I've not watched a minute of it.
I can just feel it in my bones.

I expected Liverpool to be playing Barcelona, Bayern or Real tonight.
That's why I was quite happy for them to dump City on their arse.

Roma have made a right £#%&!ing mess of everything tbh
@#%&!s

Lok

Their midfield is too deep and doesn't support their attack. Their defence is far too high, especially considering their lack of pace and who they're playing against.

Truly bizarre tactics.

Vedder

Sickening this

Ethers

Quote:
Wasn't manager in 2016 iirc pol.
What about October 2015?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation....nsfer-official

Apology accepted