United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 28-12-2023, 11:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I knew it was always a futile gesture. But I honestly thought I could hold onto a bit of a hope for a bit longer….

4 in a row incoming.
Pah, everyone knows they’re cheats anyway.

Unread 29-12-2023, 12:02 AM
larry

the @#%&! not celebrating scoring a goal can £#%&! off

the spurs @#%&! who made it 4-1 and celebrated like he'd won the world cup can £#%&! off too

Unread 29-12-2023, 01:53 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
ffs we’re a couple of wins from being right in it even on this form. Even if we’d just beaten Bournemouth and Brighton at home.

If City don’t do their huge win run it’s not even going to take 80 points.
Bournemouth and Palace are the ones,to be fair Brighton were in decent form when they beat us

Unread 29-12-2023, 02:46 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
the @#%&! not celebrating scoring a goal can £#%&! off

the spurs @#%&! who made it 4-1 and celebrated like he'd won the world cup can £#%&! off too
Called 'doing a Hannibal'

Unread 29-12-2023, 03:58 AM
croady26

Felt conflicted over Arsenal losing as an AFTV meltdown is box office,however puts West Ham above us

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:34 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
Bournemouth and Palace are the ones,to be fair Brighton were in decent form when they beat us
bournemouth have the best recent form in the league.

at least brighton played well. bournemouth and west ham had to do £#%&! all to beat us. they just waited whilst we did nothing with possession and then took the odd chance that came their way. nothing special at all.

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:38 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I’ve heard they’ve had some injuries too.
There's been a whisper. I'm sure someone hinted at Newcastle having a couple too.

Declan Rice has got away with murder all season tbh. Against us, I was thinking he'd done absolutely £#%&! all, then he gets a scabby goal in a game he should've lost - and gets man of the match In any Arsenal win, if he so much as makes a forward pass, its like he's Prime Roy Keane ffs.

Good player, not all that though. I'm not sure anyone would swap him for Kobbie at this point. Would they?

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:46 AM
TreeFiddy

Would I swap Rice for Mainoo? Err, yes.
My god this place gets giddy after a win.

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:56 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
To the polls!

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
There's been a whisper. I'm sure someone hinted at Newcastle having a couple too.

Declan Rice has got away with murder all season tbh. Against us, I was thinking he'd done absolutely £#%&! all, then he gets a scabby goal in a game he should've lost - and gets man of the match In any Arsenal win, if he so much as makes a forward pass, its like he's Prime Roy Keane ffs.

Good player, not all that though. I'm not sure anyone would swap him for Kobbie at this point. Would they?
Player of the match

Reported.

Unread 29-12-2023, 11:01 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Rice is your basic headless chicken, Ingurlund, over hyped modern day footballer. I don't look at him and think "£#%&!ing hell, that ball he's just played". The guy isn't special. He's very good, but nowt special. Against us, did you think he dominated the midfield? He was awful. Until he scored, then the narrative changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Player of the match

Reported.
Thread ban incoming!

Unread 29-12-2023, 11:04 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Rice is your basic headless chicken, Ingurlund, over hyped modern day footballer. I don't look at him and think "£#%&!ing hell, that ball he's just played". The guy isn't special. He's very good, but nowt special. Against us, did you think he dominated the midfield? He was awful. Until he scored, then the narrative changed.

Thread ban incoming!
He’s been a top 5 dm across Europe this season. Arguably top 3. I’ve said it a million times on here but it’s the stuff he does off the ball that’s so good, which is maybe why some people don’t notice him. Obviously last night he was a bit shit, but to call him a headless chicken is daft imo.

He was exactly the kind of dm we needed. Imagine signing him and then having Mainoo alongside him. That’s a midfield that could last the better part of a decade.

Unread 29-12-2023, 11:34 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Imagine signing him and then having Mainoo alongside him.
lol.