United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-10-2011, 10:59 PM
The Mull

Default Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
My telly or radio won't be switched on for at least a week now tbh - I never, NEVER want to hear anyone talk about today ever again - apart from on here where I'm amongst good lads & fellow top reds obviously.
Have you turned your phone off? I £#%&!ing have the @#%&!ting thing was on melt down I think......................blue @#%&!s

Unread 23-10-2011, 10:59 PM
jem

Default Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I'd give anything for just one player with Robbo or Whiteside's %@#$&!s, never mind their talent.
if we'd had robson and mcgrath today, city wouldn't have had a sniff. sadly, we have got fletch and evans. is it any £#%&!ing wonder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Never mind that - Carrick wasn't even on the bench today, despite being one of our best players in midweek. Whyever not??
serbian grandmother, apparently.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Have you turned your phone off? I £#%&!ing have the @#%&!ting thing was on melt down I think......................blue @#%&!s
I live in Notts pal so don't have to worry about it - my Dad knows a few blues though. I'm sure he'll be getting some stick tomorrow.
The 'abus' are almost as bad though tbh ... I know Leicester City & Derby fans who think they have some kind of rivalry with United & love it when we get beat

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:05 PM
MakeBelieve

RavelMorrison49 Ravel Ryan Morrison
Quote:
City was very very good today but Manchester United will always be the team that makes manchester shine

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:06 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
RavelMorrison49: City was very very good today but Manchester United will always be the team that makes manchester shine
Top Red.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:07 PM
My Name is Keith

Obviously, I expect united will follow arsenals example and refund St holders the cost of that steaming pile of shit.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:08 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I live in Notts pal so don't have to worry about it - my Dad knows a few blues though. I'm sure he'll be getting some stick tomorrow.
The 'abus' are almost as bad though tbh ... I know Leicester City & Derby fans who think they have some kind of rivalry with United & love it when we get beat
CNX?

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:11 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Obviously, I expect united will follow arsenals example and refund St
holders the cost of that steaming pile of shit.
actually, they're invoicing for an extra tenner on account of the goal glut

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Neo

Quote:
RavelMorrison49 City was very very good today but Manchester United will always be the team to make Manchester shine
Could have done with today. At least he wouldn't have cowered away and thrown in the towel.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Sparky***

anybody know ravel morrison's thoughts on today?

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:28 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing hell I'm pissed off.

Tomorrow is going to be £#%&!ing hell

I'd kick every last one of our £#%&!ing players right in the £#%&!ing shin now given half the chance.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:41 PM
ScarFace

Rio cancelled his appearance at Wembley.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
anybody know ravel morrison's thoughts on today?
yes

" brap dat ting pow pow PopPopPop "

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Rio cancelled his appearance at Wembley.
Fair play to him then.
Least he could £#%&!ing do tbh....worst I've ever seen him play.

Unread 23-10-2011, 11:57 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yup - I too am £#%&!ing all sports media off for the forseeable future. Will probably feel better for it, tbh......
Someone asked me if i wanted to go alton towers on tuesday, said no since united are playing aldershot. (scarefest opens up late or something so i'd probably miss some/all of the game)

Think im going to go now. Need to go somewhere where i won't £#%&!ing think about the game, and i can think of nothing better than shitting myself screaming on the corkscrew )

Unread 24-10-2011, 12:05 AM
taff

every time i manage to forget today it keeps coming back like some £#%&!ing bad dream.

i can't wait for the myriad of editorials tomorrow proclaiming "the crumbling of an empire" and "a shift in the balance of power" etc etc.

i think i'll go and £#%&!ing hibernate.

Unread 24-10-2011, 12:06 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Someone asked me if i wanted to go alton towers on tuesday, said no since united are playing aldershot. (scarefest opens up late or something so i'd probably miss some/all of the game)

Think im going to go now. Need to go somewhere where i won't £#%&!ing think about the game, and i can think of nothing better than shitting myself screaming on the corkscrew )
Im going to watch Wilco at the Academy next tuesday, thank £#%&!

Unread 24-10-2011, 12:09 AM
rogieop

six one. hurts like £#%&!ing £#%&! that does.

£#%&! it.

Unread 24-10-2011, 12:25 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

rooney goes out for a chinese with hart, barry n richards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ster-City.html

Unread 24-10-2011, 01:11 AM
red in cumbria

Some mad pastor over in the US claimed that last Friday would see the end of the world.......

Maybe he wasn't too far out, tbh.