United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-03-2024, 09:24 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Better without that shite over the top pal

https://x.com/cantona_collars/status...A3dB-7-ot5Dfuw
That sound just hits me right in the chest.

It’s visceral.

Unread 17-03-2024, 09:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Didn't see Amad get booked so when I saw him down the tunnel I was trying to figure out if it was a power move. Was on my knees celebrating Amad's goal, MiL came in and gave me a

Luckily my missus and daughter took the dog out a few minutes before so I was on my own screaming my head off. Still laughing like a lunatic when they got back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
A club like United needs moments like that. Something to go bonkers over. This seasons had none of that to date.

Will lift everyone.
This.

Unread 17-03-2024, 09:48 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Anyone who uses the “😂” emoji in response to something like that is always rattled to £#%&!.

The emoji equivalent of Klopp’s passive aggressive grin.

Having said that, at least he didn’t publicly accuse anyone of being unfaithful to their partner, or spit at anybody, so maybe he’s learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pathetic £#%&!ers.

Divs from across the pond pretending it means anything to them.

“I can’t believe we got scored on by Antony” (pronounced “An-th-ony” naturally)

#@&%!s.

Unread 17-03-2024, 09:49 PM
Zorg

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Still buzzing

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:04 PM
Dr Stranger

No idea who this is. Still love it

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:05 PM
no fun

Rawk match thread

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...topic=355703.0

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Glad we’ll finally hear the end of this ‘quadruple’ shit as well. Never heard of it when it’s a team not in the CL.

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Good to see Saffers finally get to Old Trafford.

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:22 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Anyone who uses the “😂” emoji in response to something like that is always rattled to £#%&!.

The emoji equivalent of Klopp’s passive aggressive grin.

Having said that, at least he didn’t publicly accuse anyone of being unfaithful to their partner, or spit at anybody, so maybe he’s learning.

Pathetic £#%&!ers.

Divs from across the pond pretending it means anything to them.

“I can’t believe we got scored on by Antony” (pronounced “An-th-ony” naturally)

#@&%!s.
Yeah, explaing to his mate (like a Eureka moment ) why the goal "means so much more to Harvey Elliot"

"You understand don't you?!"

Jesus christ.

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:34 PM
MagnificentSeven

the sort of game we'll be talking about for years to come

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:39 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
LOL at the @#%&!s calling us "jammy" seeing as they scored 2 deflections and we clearly had the best chances.

Also LOL at them saying they aren't arsed too

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Amazed he didn’t mention his affair

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Fat Al

I know we should be magnanimous in victory, but it would be delicious if this loss blows their confidence & they £#%&! up the title run-in.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Zorg

Nice to see Keyboard Teeth getting a proper kicking for that little tantrum.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I know we should be magnanimous in victory, but it would be delicious if this loss blows their confidence & they £#%&! up the title run-in.
We’ve a chance to wreck that too when we play them in a few weeks.

We bemoan all our rivals going for the big prizes. It’s a nice change to directly stop them doing that. L

Second time lucky against City in the final?*

*if we get there. Respect Mark Robbins

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Taibi

I’ll be honest, I’ve been dreading today all week. Nine thousand of those odious £#%&!ers, the whole nauseating shit circus around piano teeth’s impending departure and their “quest” to win it all, how hard done by they’ve been with injuries according to the media, the memories of that game last season, the way in which we’ve played for, well, most of the bloody season, how little we’ve had to cling on to in what has felt like a never ending bore of a season and just generally having Ten Hag around when we all know he’s a dead man walking and there will be a new manager next season. I tell you what though, that’s Manchester United. That’s what gets you. That’s what United is about and that’s why we love this bloody club.

Should have been out of sight by half-time and then they hit us. The first I could have stomached but the second was a sickener. Took the wind right of my sails at the time. Season ending with a damp squib, like it’s been since the start really and out of nowhere Antony turns and sends us to extra time. The least we deserved from that first half. Their third, I thought we were done, again. That winner thought, pure jubilation. Like the United of old. Never giving up until the end. Doing it the United way. That loveable little rogue Amad whipping his shirt off knowing he can be the first one into the ale, what a little scamp. Klopp storming out of a press conference as well is the cherry on the cake.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:28 PM
croady26

Hold my hands up I had given up hope when Elliott put them back in front with that deflected goal. Never thought we could force penalties let alone score twice and win it.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:39 PM
Msgr A Brook

What a day. I was more pleased for the youngsters inside Old Trafford today. I'm alright, I've seen it all but they've had to put up with some shit the last few years. It was nice of the players to turn up and remind everyone what it means to be United. Thank god for that.

Unread 17-03-2024, 11:51 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgr A Brook
What a day. I was more pleased for the youngsters inside Old Trafford today. I'm alright, I've seen it all but they've had to put up with some shit the last few years. It was nice of the players to turn up and remind everyone what it means to be United. Thank god for that.
Yep, this resonates. My lad is 11, he’s not had nearly enough goons. UTFR!