United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Well, this has certainly prompted a response hasn't it?
It's a bigger problem for them than if @#%&!y Bollox "JT" was leaving I think. They'd of been nowhere last year without him. Still a @#%&! but he did the business for them & you have to respect someone who scored against all the top sides, over 30 at the end of the year. He's a @#%&! though.

Unread 18-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Right
you were saying?

Unread 18-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Mr_Ed

The big puff...

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear
you were saying?
I rolled my eyes at a quote from football365.

They're still rolling.

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:01 PM
believe

Saha>Drogba

I nearly fell of my chair.

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:09 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
I rolled my eyes at a quote from football365.

They're still rolling.
dizzy yet?

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Redhod99

'The damage in the dressing room is big because we know now what happened and who caused Mourinho's departure'

Dont think we will be seeing Drogba and 'JT' embracing each other again! Looks like Mourinho has got inside Drogbas head. He will have probably done the same to Carvalho, Belletti, Mikel, Essien, Ballack, Kalou et al

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:22 PM
legendary saf

Cover of Tomorrows France Football

'I want to quit Chelsea'

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
'The damage in the dressing room is big because we know now what happened and who caused Mourinho's departure'

Dont think we will be seeing Drogba and 'JT' embracing each other again! Looks like Mourinho has got inside Drogbas head. He will have probably done the same to Carvalho, Belletti, Mikel, Essien, Ballack, Kalou et al
Ballack is the second last player to care about what Mourihno says anymore and Mikel is only ever in it for the money the dirty £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99

Yep. To me, that quote (if accurate) is suggesting it was a player/players who were responsible. True or not, as long as Drogba believes that, that's all that matters. Anyhoo, it's a lot of fun watching this 'dynasty' implode.

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Redhod99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Ballack is the second last player to care about what Mourihno says anymore and Mikel is only ever in it for the money the dirty £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Yeah true but the point is the majority will side with Mourinho and probably do one, in the mean time they wont give a shit about chelsea

Unread 18-10-2007, 04:58 PM
El Calafate

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/ nft.
Closed Thread