United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Exactly. Anyone we expect to be here next season should be in that guard of honour, should it happen, and made to watch the @#%&!s celebrate. If they aren’t hurt and fired up, £#%&! them off.
Hurt?

They’ll be handclasping and brohugging them before posing for shirtless selfies together after the game.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Starting with the crybaby @#%&! of a manager who lost his shit when his badly organised team couldn't rustle up any £#%&!ing effort against them and went into their dressing room crying for respect
That title decider against them still pisses me off. No shots on goal in 90 mins. Disgrace.

Unread 15-02-2018, 05:48 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Hurt?

They’ll be handclasping and brohugging them before posing for shirtless selfies together after the game.
Exactly. As if this would in any way motivate the modern footballer to do better

#NeverAgain

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:18 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
That title decider against them still pisses me off. No shots on goal in 90 mins. Disgrace.
joses fault

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
joses fault
He should have been marking Kompany at that corner according to some on here

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&! em

We might have a load of shit@#%&!s but I’m £#%&!ed if I’d be hanging around to backslap these @#%&!s after the @#%&!s in town hall pissed on our 2008 parade

@#%&!s

Unread 16-02-2018, 09:03 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&! em

We might have a load of shit@#%&!s but I’m £#%&!ed if I’d be hanging around to backslap these @#%&!s after the @#%&!s in town hall pissed on our 2008 parade

@#%&!s
Agreed and all this speculation is based on us winning all our immediate upcoming fixtures...So it's not happening anyway.

Unread 16-02-2018, 09:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Agreed and all this speculation is based on us winning all our immediate upcoming fixtures...So it's not happening anyway.
Actually it's assuming we don't, it's assuming they've mathematically won before the derby so we have to line up before it.

Given our propensity for giving opposition midfields guards of honour during games it's probably superfluous.

Unread 16-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Actually it's assuming we don't, it's assuming they've mathematically won before the derby so we have to line up before it.

Given our propensity for giving opposition midfields guards of honour during games it's probably superfluous.
£#%&!ing superfluous? “Uncalled for” would’ve done. As bad as that other fanny with his disingenuous.

Unread 16-02-2018, 11:49 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&!ing superfluous? “Uncalled for” would’ve done. As bad as that other fanny with his disingenuous.

They don't mean the same thing. But yes our perpetual weakness in midfield is very much uncalled for.

Unread 17-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
They don't mean the same thing. But yes our perpetual weakness in midfield is very much uncalled for.
What doesn’t? Midfield and guard of honour? Correct... but you managed to confuse the two.

Unread 17-02-2018, 09:16 AM
sub three hours

Quote:

I've just googled it andyroo, there are loads of weird permutations but the one that sees us doing the guard of honour thing is based on an average points method.

Unread 17-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Hurt?

And dancing. Don't forget the dancing.

Closed Thread