United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Oh he’s the biggest @#%&! on here nqat. Must be a bert or at best, the most anti mufc united fan I’ve ever come across.

But pal, you can’t be like united and just turn up for our easy games. Absolutely shambolic against spurs - worst result of the season and you swerve the place?

Poor form.
Posted during the game chief?

Worst result? Can name three or four worse.

We played well first 20 mins, ok rest of 1st half, bad 2nd half. Spurs are a good team no?

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Anti utd playing shit on a stick football scum.
Nqat.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:51 PM
My Name is Keith

We need to perform against one of the better teams - everyone has an off day away at teams like Huddersfield who are giddy as £#%&!. We’ve been shite in all the big matches we’ve played including arsenal where we were hanging on like scared rabbits for 85 of the 90 mins.

For me spurs was a match that needed to show us progressing and we were £#%&!ing awful - the set up, the subs everything. Utter shite and a lot of it down to Mourinho.

A win today means £#%&! all when we’re that shite in the big matches. Couldn’t give less of a shit about today if I tried. We will hopefully finish top 4 and may have a go at the fa cup. But we’ve been average - good in short bursts and only in easy matches. Shite in nearly everything else.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Oh he’s the biggest @#%&! on here nqat. Must be a bert or at best, the most anti mufc united fan I’ve ever come across.

But pal, you can’t be like united and just turn up for our easy games. Absolutely shambolic against spurs - worst result of the season and you swerve the place?

Poor form.
Haha saffers to a tee; he’s just a really shit wum these days tbh. Embarrassing really. He’s just a really odd bloke; think he was outed as a Forest fan ages ago or similar. Just makes stuff up and forgets where his lies are up to hence the erratic nature of his turbo posting. This place is his life unfortunately.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Ethers

Quote:
We need to perform against one of the better teams - everyone has an off day away at teams like Huddersfield who are giddy as £#%&!. We’ve been shite in all the big matches we’ve played including arsenal where we were hanging on like scared rabbits for 85 of the 90 mins.

For me spurs was a match that needed to show us progressing and we were £#%&!ing awful - the set up, the subs everything. Utter shite and a lot of it down to Mourinho.

A win today means £#%&! all when we’re that shite in the big matches. Couldn’t give less of a shit about today if I tried. We will hopefully finish top 4 and may have a go at the fa cup. But we’ve been average - good in short bursts and only in easy matches. Shite in nearly everything else.
Absolutely spot on with everything there.

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Can’t really argue with that.

It’s wearing very thin watching us get rolled over in these games

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:21 PM
dragflick

Poggers benched, The Scottish Player in?

& Postage Keith.

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Shade

2-0 or 3-0 win, Smalling and Jones suddenly good enough to play for United again.

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Sparky***

I don’t think this is going to be as easy as some people think

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Haha saffers to a tee; he’s just a really shit wum these days tbh. Embarrassing really. He’s just a really odd bloke; think he was outed as a Forest fan ages ago or similar. Just makes stuff up and forgets where his lies are up to hence the erratic nature of his turbo posting. This place is his life unfortunately.
Ffs destroyed

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Worst result? Can name three or four worse.

We played well first 20 mins, ok rest of 1st half, bad 2nd half. Spurs are a good team no?
I’m aftaid that is pretty much spot on....

Still felt we were in it at half time...

Anyway, Huddersfield need a serious tucking in

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Five minutes in with the usual delusional nonsense promising a glorious comeback that predictably never eventuated. Then disappeared like United's attacking threat against a team within twenty points of us.

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:04 PM
armchair

saffers

Quote:
He’s just a really odd bloke; think he was outed as a Forest fan ages ago or similar.
That's a pure lie, i've never been accused of being a forest fan. And you have the nerve to call others oddballs who make stuff up? Seems you were projecting hard, dingo petter.

Quote:
Just makes stuff up and forgets where his lies are up to hence the erratic nature of his turbo posting. This place is his life unfortunately.
You're a bigger spammer than me chief, people demand my return anytime I go quiet for a few days, just look at the likes of MNIK and Ethers fiending for my take on Wednesday's game. When you go quiet for a bit nobody cares, cos you just post inane drivel and/or Abu nonsense.

armchair

martial punished again

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Five minutes in with the usual delusional nonsense promising a glorious comeback that predictably never eventuated. Then disappeared like United's attacking threat against a team within twenty points of us.
Have you sacked Mourinho yet you spineless turd?

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Sparky***

Wouldn’t be so bad if The Scottish Player wasn’t bang average

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
martial punished again
Plus Pogba and Jones.

They were very poor to be fair.

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Have you sacked Mourinho yet you spineless turd?
Wish I could tbh

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM
saffers

Quote:

Couldn't care less about "big games" tbh.

We're above all of them bar City who are having a record breaking season.

Next season is what matters most. People underestimate how much rebuilding needed to be done.