Unread 27-06-2007, 07:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Premiership to announce

on Thursday if West £#%&!in Am will be relegated

bet they're shitting it

Unread 27-06-2007, 07:21 PM
waynes ear's

who actually cares?

all the teams kicking off about it were £#%&!ing £#%&!

sheffield united included

Unread 27-06-2007, 07:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

I do I'm still £#%&!ing gutted we didn't send the @#%&!s down

Ferie Out

Unread 27-06-2007, 07:29 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
on Thursday if West £#%&!in Am will be relegated

bet they're shitting it
I thought they were announcing whether Sheffield United are staying up or not? I think West Ham are in the Premiership next season, whatever happens.

Unread 27-06-2007, 07:38 PM
shadowplay

Not a £#%&!ing hope they'll be done for it.

Unread 27-06-2007, 07:51 PM
toseeunited

if they were going to relegate west am they would have done it by now, cos they'll appeal and appeal etc and next minute it'll be £#%&!ing august and no one will know!!

sheff utd have set up for the championship, and west am are set for the prem - no one in football expects this to change!!

Unread 27-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Cantona's collar

At worst, West Ham will be deducted points for the forthcoming season.

Unread 27-06-2007, 08:05 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
yeah good point, and even that will get appealed and then reduced...

i actually think that they have to stand by their original decision otherwise there is going to be even more outcry than there already has been...

by deducting points for this season that states they should have done that originally, and will make them look like the @#%&!s they are!!

Unread 27-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
I'm pretty sure what they will do is fine WHam more money and dock them 2 points. That should shut up Sheff Utd, and it will mean WHam still stay up.

Job's a good 'un.

Unread 27-06-2007, 09:08 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
I thought they were announcing whether Sheffield United are staying up or not? I think West Ham are in the Premiership next season, whatever happens.
that wouldn't make any sense.

Unread 27-06-2007, 09:12 PM
poppy

West Ham have been dealt with and have not appealed their sentence. Case is closed as far as they're concerned. They're in the Premiership next season.

Sheffield United can't appeal against another club's sentence. They can (and have) appealed their relegation due to West Ham not being deducted points.

If they are successful, the Premiership will have 21 teams in it next season. If not, they'll be playing in the Championship next season.

Unread 27-06-2007, 09:18 PM
The Watcher

I hope Sheffield United get relegated to League 1. Bunch of slapped arse @#%&!s. They were 10 points clear of relegation at one point. They've no one to blame but themselves.

That Warnock can £#%&! off too, the @#%&!.

Unread 27-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I hope Sheffield United get relegated to League 1. Bunch of slapped arse @#%&!s. They were 10 points clear of relegation at one point. They've no one to blame but themselves.

That Warnock can £#%&! off too, the @#%&!.
Exactly, the reason they where relegated is because they weren't good enough over 36 games.
Warnock's decisions to field weakened sides against the big teams in the latter part of the season backfired on him, its easy to say they probably wouldn't win with a full strength side anyway but i can't be good for team morale when your gaffer is basically saying he has no faith in your ability.

Unread 27-06-2007, 09:32 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Exactly, the reason they where relegated is because they weren't good enough over 36 games.
Warnock's decisions to field weakened sides against the big teams in the latter part of the season backfired on him, its easy to say they probably wouldn't win with a full strength side anyway but i can't be good for team morale when your gaffer is basically saying he has no faith in your ability.
Exactly. Fulham got a draw with chelsea, west ham did the double over us and the the gooners!

Warnok's a @#%&! and got what he deserved

Unread 27-06-2007, 10:05 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
West Ham have been dealt with and have not appealed their sentence. Case is closed as far as they're concerned. They're in the Premiership next season.

Sheffield United can't appeal against another club's sentence. They can (and have) appealed their relegation due to West Ham not being deducted points.

If they are successful, the Premiership will have 21 teams in it next season. If not, they'll be playing in the Championship next season.
errrrrrrrrrr

Unread 27-06-2007, 10:20 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Last year proved that football is £#%&!ed re Italy fiasco. Juve get deducted 30pts then 16 then 9

I could have got promoted with an Ordsall XI in that league. With or without 9pts difference.

(I may be lying )

Unread 27-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Fat Al

If I had to choose, I'd rather WHam went down and Sheff Utd stay up - I £#%&!ing hate them @#%&!s and their #@&%!ernee £#%&!ing £#%&!er fans. At least Sheff Utd have a decent song, not one about £#%&! a £#%&!ing monkey.

In fact, £#%&! it - relegate both of the @#%&!s and let West Brom come up. We can then sell them Richardson.

Unread 27-06-2007, 10:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
If I had to choose, I'd rather WHam went down and Sheff Utd stay up - I £#%&!ing hate them @#%&!s and their #@&%!ernee £#%&!ing £#%&!er fans. At least Sheff Utd have a decent song, not one about £#%&! a £#%&!ing monkey.
e£#%&!inxactly

Unread 27-06-2007, 10:30 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle_like_sharpey
errrrrrrrrrr
What's difficult?

It's very simple.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/6761225.stm

Unread 27-06-2007, 11:01 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

u cannot seperate the cases.

sheffield united think they should be reinstated because west ham should have initially been deducted points.

if the fa did reinstate them then they are admitting west ham deserved to be relegated and would lose the small amount of credibility they have left.
Closed Thread