United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2018, 10:55 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It is.....

Imagine jaffo having to practise her lines with her...
Could be interesting - jaff took Carragher’s side in the whole unpleasantness iirc

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:39 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Could be interesting - jaff took Carragher’s side in the whole unpleasantness iirc
Not sure that I did but it would be great if Mrs J could let it slip to Stormzy that she has insider knowledge about the whole tawdry affair.

Could see Stormzy inviting her forward to spit a few bars with him as they collectively 'diss' Magic to the Glastonbury crowd (and the world via TV)

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:41 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Not sure that I did but it would be great if Mrs J could let it slip to Stormzy that she has insider knowledge about the whole tawdry affair.

Could see Stormzy inviting her forward to spit a few bars with him as they collectively 'diss' Magic to the Glastonbury crowd (and the world via TV)
loved that link jaff ..

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:48 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

Wonder if she has taped phone calls and his phone number too?

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Wonder if she has taped phone calls and his phone number too?
who's arsed

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:56 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
who's arsed

Unread 30-11-2018, 09:57 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
who's arsed
The Sun.

Unread 30-11-2018, 10:06 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
who's arsed

Unread 30-11-2018, 10:44 AM
windy waffles

Magic, serious question here - do you regret running off to the papers?

Unread 30-11-2018, 12:00 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Magic, serious question here - do you regret running off to the papers?
I regret the £#%&!ing photo shoot .

But no tbh. Couldn't take the law into my own hands at the time and do what Vinny "I'm hard" Jones suggested he'd do (however much I wanted to), so the next best thing was to let the country know what he was really like so he could be punished appropriately.

Either way, I'd be in the papers so I thought it'd be better ony terms. Wish it hadn't happened at all tbf, obviously. Who knew someone would react like that towards a young girl? It's still weird now and everyone has an opinion on what they would've done, which is easily said when you aren't actually involved.

Had the Bantz with lots of footballers over the years (some about an hour before the incident) and I've never had a crossed word. Totally shocked.

But the shirt and photo shoot has hurt the most.

Unread 30-11-2018, 12:05 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

But no tbh. Couldn't take the law into my own hands at the time and do what Vinny "I'm hard" Jones suggested he'd do (however much I wanted to), so the next best thing was to let the country know what he was really like so he could be punished appropriately.

Either way, I'd be in the papers so I thought it'd be better ony terms. Wish it hadn't happened at all tbf, obviously. Who knew someone would react like that towards a young girl? It's still weird now and everyone has an opinion on what they would've done, which is easily said when you aren't actually involved.

Had the Bantz with lots of footballers over the years (some about an hour before the incident) and I've never had a crossed word. Totally shocked.

How does it work exactly? Are the pictures a requirement? Does the photographer instruct you on poses/expressions etc?

Unread 30-11-2018, 12:07 PM
silv

did Carra give you any compo?

Unread 30-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Seamus

Quote:

didnt you post the video online? Its an almost come and get me plea.

Unread 30-11-2018, 02:02 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

How does it work exactly? Are the pictures a requirement? Does the photographer instruct you on poses/expressions etc?
Well it was the day the Mail printed my name and address so the guy that was doing the story told me that I might aswell do a spread about the incident, threats etc - for a little bit of cash (donated straight to William Hill).

So after a while he says "So, when are you getting dressed?"

Odd, I thought, cos I was dressed. Apparently, a Public Enemy t-shirt, trackies and tattoos wasnt the look they wanted so I had to wear a shirt and pants ffs. Literally grabbed the first shirt I saw so I could get it over and done with. Smiled at the photographer because I could just picture Brent in his car and it's hard to keep a straight face anyway - but that wasn't allowed either so I had to look like an absolute eats the crayons.

And that was that.

Silv - No.

Seamus - no I didn't. The 5-0 advised me to get someone media savvy to deal with the video and help us because of the attention we were bound to get but they wanted me to press charges a few days later. I said no. Nobody likes a grass.

Unread 30-11-2018, 02:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Well it was the day the Mail printed my name and address so the guy that was doing the story told me that I might aswell do a spread about the incident, threats etc - for a little bit of cash (donated straight to William Hill).

Odd, I thought, cos I was dressed. Apparently, a Public Enemy t-shirt, trackies and tattoos wasnt the look they wanted so I had to wear a shirt and pants ffs. Literally grabbed the first shirt I saw so I could get it over and done with. Smiled at the photographer because I could just picture Brent in his car and it's hard to keep a straight face anyway - but that wasn't allowed either so I had to look like an absolute eats the crayons.

And that was that.

Silv - No.

Seamus - no I didn't. The 5-0 advised me to get someone media savvy to deal with the video and help us because of the attention we were bound to get but they wanted me to press charges a few days later. I said no. Nobody likes a grass.
Everyone knows Carragher has some connections to some dodgy characters. He best mates with the Smith brothers ffs. I honestly don't know why a) you posted the video or b) agreed to be in the paper. You knew the amount of shit it would bring to you and your family. No money in the world would let me put my family in harms way like you could have done/did.

The fact are gloating about it, too, is very odd. Scousers don't forget, either.

Unread 30-11-2018, 02:15 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Everyone knows Carragher has some connections to some dodgy characters. He best mates with the Smith brothers ffs. I honestly don't know why a) you posted the video or b) agreed to be in the paper. You knew the amount of shit it would bring to you and your family. No money in the world would let me put my family in harms way like you could have done/did.

The fact are gloating about it, too, is very odd. Scousers don't forget, either.

Unread 30-11-2018, 02:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

And that was that.

Silv - No.

You did grass though. By uploading the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Dunno why you are rolling your eyes. I've not said anything out of the ordinary ffs.

Unread 30-11-2018, 03:08 PM
utd99

If only there were a log cabin the Cantona’s could retreat to if the heat got too high.

Unread 30-11-2018, 03:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If only there were a log cabin the Cantona’s could retreat to if the heat got too high.
It's always there ready and waiting for them.

Unread 30-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Buck

Quote:

What did your work colleagues say?
Closed Thread