United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I must say, Jamie Carragher is SIRL. And I mean that. May not be a popular opinion but I've heard he's been a real gent (nothing monetary) and is, after all, only human.

Lolling at a lot of these divs who sound like theyre writing to Viz about petitions, the death penalty for the 'driver' of a stationary vehicle, about the driver "knowing he'd get a reaction and went running to The Sun" (who incidentally offered 10k to go balls deep - and were told to swivel) and about countless other monetary reasons the driver "did all this". Heard the driver was also offered to go compo face on a well known ITV morning TV show and also said no. Heard the driver was asked to press charges too but said no (no Dean Lewtas).

The driver is desperate to tell all but can't until Sunday. I reckon he could probably do an 'interview' of sorts on his favourite football forum (minus lilac shirt).
How much did the mirror give you?

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:25 AM
believe

Quote:
I must say, Jamie Carragher is SIRL. And I mean that. May not be a popular opinion but I've heard he's been a real gent (nothing monetary) and is, after all, only human.

Lolling at a lot of these divs who sound like theyre writing to Viz about petitions, the death penalty for the 'driver' of a stationary vehicle, about the driver "knowing he'd get a reaction and went running to The Sun" (who incidentally offered 10k to go balls deep - and were told to swivel) and about countless other monetary reasons the driver "did all this". Heard the driver was also offered to go compo face on a well known ITV morning TV show and also said no. Heard the driver was asked to press charges too but said no (no Dean Lewtas).

The driver is desperate to tell all but can't until Sunday. I reckon he could probably do an 'interview' of sorts on his favourite football forum (minus lilac shirt).
How have you arrived at this ^

From this

Quote:
I reckon the dad is an absolutely sound fella, NQAT.

I also reckon he'll have more to say about Carraghers half arsed 'apology' (recorded) once he's cleared it with some legal people he's dealing with. Just a wild stab in the dark.
Quote:
If I had to guess, Id say the '@#%&!' driving was in a huge queue of traffic doing 2mph and felt it safe enough to pick up a pbone. I'd also hazard a guess that whilst the drivers car wasn't moving, Carraghers Jeep quickly pulls alongside while there's a gap and winds his window down to see what the driver was waving and smiling at. Then, Id imagine, Carragher is going slow enough to say "Yeah, yeah..." and gob directly in through the passenger window. So any tales of the guy doing 90+ are probably false.

Id also guess, and this is a shot in the dark, that the nervous laugh from the driver was because the guys daughter was tearing up, scared, didnt want the dad getting out (after Carragher had gone around the other side of the car, pointed at the daughter, smirked and put his thumb up because he'd seen the driver comforting her) and he was very scousely 'shaking with rage'.

I might be wrong like, you'd have had to have been there to have all the facts Id imagine.

Id also imagine that Carraghers version of an apology was as Scouse as you like. "Eeeeeeee, sorry bout that but eeeeeeee, a few things happened.... A hood few things, but yeah, sorry bout dat lag".

Just a guess.
Quote:
Im sure any kid who gets gobbed in the face by an angry looking man over nothing probably would be.
Quote:
Out of interest, do you think the 'bloke' is actually delighted that his daughter has been spat at or do you think his daughter (who's apparently very nervous and the absolute apple of his eye) was welling up and scared and 'the bloke' didn't want to start screaming and bawling and running after Carragher and scare her even more? I've heard from a mate that they were just having a laugh and that happened - then, as soon as the camera stopped, his daughter broke down completely and was scared stiff about 'the man' getting out of his car or the dad getting out of his.

I've heard it took 45 minutes to calm her down so I'd guess the father wasn't 'delighted' in any way shape or form, you £#%&!ing fringe.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:25 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
I reckon he could probably do an 'interview' of sorts on his favourite football forum (minus lilac shirt).
Goldbridge exclusive on The United Stand.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Goldbridge exclusive on The United Stand.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Ethers

How do you describe someone who gobbed on your daughter as a real gent?

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:41 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You get paid to say it and lose your dignity at the same time?

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Seamus

I wish he would stop talking in this third person malarkey, your fat head has been all over the media

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:49 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Because he called her after

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I wish he would stop talking in this third person malarkey, your fat head has been all over the media

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:02 AM
TheFatGoth

Sound? He only apologised because he got caught ffs.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Sound? He only apologised because he got caught ffs.
Probably true.

But often as not, its how you react to a situation (even one of your own making) that is the measure of you.

I've heard plenty of things about Carragher being a @#%&! in the past and it's difficult to clear the image of him gobbing out if his car window from your mind but none of us know what he's said to Magic & his daughter after the fact, so I'll go with what Magic's first hand assessment for now.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

Quote:

He spat in your daughter’s face you f***ing clown and now you’re saying he’s sound. You need your head testing.

Oh and btw, of course he’s acting like a gent; he’s grovelling because he wants to keep his £1m a year job ffs.

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:54 AM
puressence

Love this place .... magic whos interviewing you

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Seamus

I don’t think magic could come out any worse than he has and now he is saying carragher is sound. OMG 😮

Unread 15-03-2018, 10:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I don’t think magic could come out any worse than he has and now he is saying carragher is sound. OMG 😮
He'll be Jamie's guest of honour at Anfield next...

Unread 15-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Knockers

Unread 15-03-2018, 11:23 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

He spat in your daughter’s face you £#%&!ing clown and now you’re saying he’s sound. You need your head testing.

Oh and btw, of course he’s acting like a gent; he’s grovelling because he wants to keep his £1m a year job ffs.
Can only think he has to say that Carragher is a nice bloke as part of his compo claim?

Unread 15-03-2018, 11:49 AM
marlo

magic you're an idiot...

they guy spat in your daughters face from a car meaning he intended to do it and drive off before you could react....

its the equivalent of sucker punching some and running away...and you're out here calling him a gent.

to be honest you handled this differently. youre obviously not the richest so could have silently auctioned off the video and sat back with about 50k . instead theres this mess which has put your family in the firing line and no one coming out better out of this.

Unread 15-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Imagine if someone last week had told you that a national newspaper would be carrying a cartoon with Jamie Carragher depicted as Vladimir Putin, spitting in the face of Magic depicted as Theresa May.

Unread 15-03-2018, 11:54 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
magic you're an idiot...

they guy spat in your daughters face from a car meaning he intended to do it and drive off before you could react....

its the equivalent of sucker punching some and running away...and you're out here calling him a gent.

to be honest you handled this differently. youre obviously not the richest so could have silently auctioned off the video and sat back with about 50k . instead theres this mess which has put your family in the firing line and no one coming out better out of this.
To be honest, carragher stopped in front of him. I'd have been jumping out of my car and getting him out of there if he spat in my daughters face. I think magic saw the £££ before revenge...
Closed Thread