Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2021, 11:11 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/utddistrict/stat...603034635?s=21

Don’t think he’s ever scored better
That Roma header lives in my head for some reason.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq1ydb

Unbelievable arrows from United today. Bloody hell.

Unread 27-08-2021, 11:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
As unanticipated as when we signed Cantona. Disappointing that he flirted with Citeh but who the f*** cares and from the Glazers perspective it is a PR masterstroke. Takes all the heat off them after the ESL shambles.

VIVA Ronaldo!!!
Watch rios live phone interview. This was all happening a whole 12-18 hours before it broke. Evra posted a screen of Ronaldo saying I’m joining our club 11pm I think on Thursday night.

Rio explicitly states that Ronaldo was never ever going to city and it was never on

Unread 27-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Watch rios live phone interview. This was all happening a whole 12-18 hours before it broke. Evra posted a screen of Ronaldo saying I’m joining our club 11pm I think on Thursday night.

Rio explicitly states that Ronaldo was never ever going to city and it was never on
Fair enough if it was a ruse from Ronaldo's camp. The speed of the whole thing astonished me. Maybe Ronaldo will shit on Citeh at his first presser saying they were never in play as an option, but it looked on this morning.

Unread 27-08-2021, 11:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://youtu.be/Uc7olJK_VAo

Watched this earlier. I know his peak season was 2008, but the season before was my favourite Ronaldo season and I loved that 2007 team. We ran out of steam by the end, but to wrestle that title away from Chelsea - who signed Ballack and Shevchenko that summer - was incredible and played some amazing football.

Fulham away “Gabby Gabby Gabby!”

What a player. And he’s BACK 😎
That was a much more pleasant 17 minutes than it would’ve been 24 hours ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Great individual goal obviously but the Bolton (home) Arsenal (away) counter attack goals are his two best in the shirt imo
Didn’t Rooney score the Bolton one?

Unread 28-08-2021, 12:12 AM
Pop

Fergie must be happy as a pig in shit tonight.

Unread 28-08-2021, 12:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Fergie must be happy as a pig in shit tonight.
I bet a seriously expensive bottle of red was consumed this evening

Unread 28-08-2021, 12:30 AM
avocado

That. Was. A. Good. Friday.

Unread 28-08-2021, 01:00 AM
d_knight

All wel and good but Pop and Dr Stranger u know I love u guys but I'm still holding youse to account for all that 'don't do that to yourself Lads' malarkey.

Ps. To everyone,
Happy 'return of the prodigal son' day

Unread 28-08-2021, 01:08 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Fair enough if it was a ruse from Ronaldo's camp. The speed of the whole thing astonished me. Maybe Ronaldo will shit on Citeh at his first presser saying they were never in play as an option, but it looked on this morning.
If there was one way to shake United into action in the circumstances it had to be telling them terms were actually agreed with City. I expect there was a deal done with them in reality too if all went to all.

Unread 28-08-2021, 03:08 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
alright you £#%&!ing div

Unread 28-08-2021, 05:09 AM
saffers

Ronnies back ronnies back ronnies back

Unread 28-08-2021, 05:11 AM
armchair

Unread 28-08-2021, 05:15 AM
saffers

Ole showed balls. The club is transformed now.

I have never seen the club and fanbase so United since 2013.

We have a really great chance of bouncing into success now. I think we 100% win the league this year or next. This is the turning point.

Unread 28-08-2021, 05:23 AM
armchair

Unread 28-08-2021, 06:05 AM
believe

Just woke up to this I’m actually shaking, I can’t believe it

Anyone who questioned him

Unread 28-08-2021, 06:06 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ole showed balls. The club is transformed now.

I have never seen the club and fanbase so United since 2013.

We have a really great chance of bouncing into success now. I think we 100% win the league this year or next. This is the turning point.
I could cry right now.

Unread 28-08-2021, 06:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Just woke up to this I’m actually shaking, I can’t believe it

Anyone who questioned him
Posters back on the wall

What a day

Unread 28-08-2021, 06:17 AM
armchair

Unread 28-08-2021, 06:20 AM
puressence

Happy Saturday guys. The countries in meltdown r boys coming home .. feels £#%&!ing amazing.

Unread 28-08-2021, 06:52 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Happy Saturday guys. The countries in meltdown r boys coming home .. feels £#%&!ing amazing.
Did you mean to post that in the Afghanistan thread?
Closed Thread