United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Can’t you see we’re trying to find the fairest, most ethical solution to this that also ensures Liverpool don’t win the league? You’re not helping Al.
We need to explore & evaluate every possible solution to finishing this season.
Before we decide it can’t be done, the season scrapped & the vermin still haven’t won a league title.

Unread 15-03-2020, 01:43 AM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
We need to explore & evaluate every possible solution to finishing this season.
Before we decide it can’t be done, the season scrapped & the vermin still haven’t won a league title.

No we don't. They just need not to win it.

Unread 15-03-2020, 08:23 PM
NedKelly

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-only-21697087

The seethe would be too much for me if it happened, really.

Unread 15-03-2020, 08:28 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Former Celtic & Liverpool player wants Celtic & Liverpool to be handed the titles you say?

Unread 15-03-2020, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

Ah yes, had forgotten about Celtic as well

Unread 15-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Switching Off

Came here to post that.

19 PL clubs: see you in 3 weeks hopefully.

Liverpool: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ynwa

Unread 15-03-2020, 08:48 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:

Sounds like Kenny has an agenda.

Unread 15-03-2020, 09:20 PM
AK14

The probability is footballers all over the world could lose family members or possibly become seriously ill themselves. Therefore this season is irrelevant now and should be abandoned immediately because it’s only a meaningless sport in the grand scheme of things.

Sorry Liverpool but there’s more important things happening in the world than you potentially winning your first league title for 30 years..

Any other outcome it would be very insensitive imo.

Unread 15-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Chorlton74

sky news went round the surrounding streets of anfield and what they think should happen (the planet's £#%&!ed and this is what sky come up with) some @#%&! said "we're x points clear, were champions"

i know math's isn't their strong point.......................

they might be `awarded` it, but they could never ever say they won it, no matter how much they try.

Unread 16-03-2020, 12:13 AM
The taste of...

Very classy and very dignified Sir Kenneth.

You @#%&!

Unread 16-03-2020, 12:18 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
sky news went round the surrounding streets of anfield and what they think should happen (the planet's £#%&!ed and this is what sky come up with) some @#%&! said "we're x points clear, were champions"

i know math's isn't their strong point.......................

they might be `awarded` it, but they could never ever say they won it, no matter how much they try.
They showed a clip of Sunday supplement on SSN earlier..

“Season HAS to be finished”
“People will lose loved ones so need the football back to give them a release”
“Football would never be the same again if this season is null and void”

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Dr Stranger

Ultimately, they'll love it.

It allows them to fight for justice that will never come. They can play the victim in a corrupt world. They can put themselves on a pedestal as the greatest ever "we all know it. We're special".

All this is right up their ally.

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

It allows them to fight for justice that will never come. They can play the victim in a corrupt world. They can put themselves on a pedestal as the greatest ever "we all know it. We're special".

So true.

JFT 2020 campaign for the next 30 years incoming.

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

"this means more"

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:26 AM
AK14

Can’t believe that all these talking heads on sky sports over the weekend are saying the league has to be finished

End the £#%&!ing thing now, make Liverpool ‘honouree champions’ if they have to ffs. It’s a game of £#%&!ing football..

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Switching Off

Tbf I think they're might be a backlash against them if more people die. 19 clubs have said barely anything. These have had lengthy statements from Klopp and Dalglish, plus Carragher crying about it on twitter.

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:45 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Can’t believe that all these talking heads on sky sports over the weekend are saying the league has to be finished

End the f***ing thing now, make Liverpool ‘honouree champions’ if they have to ffs. It’s a game of f***ing football..
It’s unreal. You know even if it was us at the top, it’d be gutting sure but ultimately human lives come first; you’d think with all the preaching about Hillsborough that they’d be beating that drum louder than most, but no apparently the world is simply pleading for PL to finish.

To be honest, I think them missing out on the title is arguably the lift the country needs right now.

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
"this means more"

Ugh, I forgot that one. Does it, yeah? Cheeky bastards.

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
It’s unreal. You know even if it was us at the top, it’d be gutting sure but ultimately human lives come first; you’d think with all the preaching about Hillsborough that they’d be beating that drum louder than most, but no apparently the world is simply pleading for PL to finish.

To be honest, I think them missing out on the title is arguably the lift the country needs right now.
Agreed. They should be happy and proud to sacrifice themselves for the common good. Boost morale. Maybe even cry in public to cheer everyone else up.

Unread 16-03-2020, 11:51 AM
believe

I’m getting the impression they don’t really feel like they’ve earned their success unless they've killed someone along the way.
Closed Thread