red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Daily Mail ffs

I'm not believing anything until Jamie Jackson says the opposite
Agreed, pal.

Unread 25-02-2015, 04:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Spanish press stirring it. Saying he's not on speaking terms with van Gaal.

Tbf if it were me I'd be waiting to see how this season pans out. Bit risky turning down Real Madrid to commit to the current United

Unread 25-02-2015, 04:26 PM
The Watcher

Wish Dave would just admit he’s £#%&!ing off in the summer so we can get TBR’s hysteria out of the way asap and move on.

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Wish Dave would just admit he’s £#%&!ing off in the summer so we can get TBR’s hysteria out of the way asap and move on.
They'll be plenty more mate.

De Gea and Rafael.

Couldn't give a single £#%&! about any of the rest of the £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Going to be a long summer. What siders said is spot on.

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
They'll be plenty more mate.

De Gea and Rafael.

Couldn't give a single £#%&! about any of the rest of the £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Going to be a long summer. What siders said is spot on.
I honestly couldn't give a shit about any of the current lot

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I honestly couldn't give a shit about any of the current lot
Same!

None of them are characters I can warm to at all. We always had teams, at least in my lifetime, that were filled with players that were big characters and had attitudes that made you love them.

This current lot?....Get to £#%&! ha

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Same!

None of them are characters I can warm to at all. We always had teams, at least in my lifetime, that were filled with players that were big characters and had attitudes that made you love them.

This current lot?....Get to £#%&! ha
Really wouldn't be arsed about any one of them being replaced tbh.

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:38 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Really wouldn't be arsed about any one of them being replaced tbh.
The problem is they won't be replaced...

Do you think good players will falling over themselves to join this current united?

Things are already tough. Lets not make it more tougher by losing the good players we have.

The only ones who are worth keeping in this squad are De gea, rafael, rojo, shaw, blind, herrera, mata, janners, di maria, wilson. All the rest are expendable for various reasons.

We have already £#%&!ed money badly, another summer disaster and we will be like 90's liverpool for a long time.

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:53 PM
barrington avenue

De Gea > LvG

i know which one i would bin

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
The only ones who are worth keeping in this squad are De gea, rafael, rojo, shaw, blind, herrera, mata, janners, di maria, wilson. All the rest are expendable for various reasons.
Of that lot I'm only mildly bothered if we keep Shaw, Blind, Herrera and Wilson tbh. Possibly De Gea. Honestly think we could do better than all the others and don't see much chance of them improving sufficiently.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Of that lot I'm only mildly bothered if we keep Shaw, Blind, Herrera and Wilson tbh. Possibly De Gea. Honestly think we could do better than all the others and don't see much chance of them improving sufficiently.
Shaw's been a crushing disappointment tbh but I suppose he's still young enough there's a chance he'll prove his worth.

Herrera we only like because he never plays.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Shaw's been a crushing disappointment tbh but I suppose he's still young enough there's a chance he'll prove his worth.
He's had a tough year tbf, turned up fat, can't play WB, keeps getting injured etc. He's got one more season.

Whenever Herrera has played I've seen enough positives to be prepared to put up with his weaknesses and at least give him a chance to improve on them and properly adjust to the new role/style of football.

I'd probably give Rojo the benefit and maybe Janners for now. Blind should be a squad player, really.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
TBR levels of hysterics there, pal

Young Sheezy will be a worldy. He and Wilson hopefully vital to the future of the side.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:29 PM
jem

Quote:

Herrera we only like because he never plays.
shaw is a bit slow and unaware and he doesn't carry much threat going forward (the latter may be due to lvg).

we've seen quite enough of herrera to be excited.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:37 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
shaw is a bit slow and unaware and he doesn't carry much threat going forward (the latter may be due to lvg).

I don't think Shaw is that slow, particularly when going forward because he carries the ball so well.

I think he's coming off another very encouraging performance on Saturday

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Shaw is a lot of things but def not slow!

Pre and post injury he has been great imo - if anything his final ball is a bit hit and miss at times but that'll come, he's only young

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:53 PM
dunk

He probably meant mentally slow

Unread 25-02-2015, 08:18 PM
angrydimaria

Shaw is slow?

he is one of the fastest players in the squad.

Problem is thumbhead playing him as a wing back. Shaw is one of the best left backs around. I don't think I have seen any winger beating shaw in one on one this season.

Unread 25-02-2015, 08:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Shaw is slow?

Those two statements aren't mutually exclusive , etc

Unread 25-02-2015, 08:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Shaw is slow?

Problem is thumbhead playing him as a wing back. Shaw is one of the best left backs around. I don't think I have seen any winger beating shaw in one on one this season.
He's played 9 of his last 12 starts from left-back.

If one or, god forbid both, full-backs can keep themselves fit then that's where I suspect they'll play mostly.
Closed Thread