United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2020, 06:54 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
cheeky @#%&!.

Day 1 called this @#%&!.....very interesting threads in the search box.

He should never play again for us....
Probably your finest hour on here in hindsight...

Unread 04-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Tiberian

How many more years chasing the dream of what we want Pogba to be. 27 and pretty much the same player he was at 18/19.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Tronics

Quite possibly the worst i've ever seen him play for us.

That being said EVERYONE was as bad or worse in the case of Harry Maguire and Eric Bailly

Hopefully people dig out our club captain as much as they constantly pin the blame on Pogba, one can only hope.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

That being said EVERYONE was as bad or worse in the case of Harry Maguire and Eric Bailly

Hopefully people dig out our club captain as much as they constantly pin the blame on Pogba, one can only hope.
They do

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:04 PM
red in cumbria

Its clear that recent events have affected our captain's form. Even if those were his own fault pretty much.

What is Pogba's excuse?

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its clear that recent events have affected our captain's form. Even if those were his own fault pretty much.

What is Pogba's excuse?
He's a £#%&!ing walking turd of an excuse of a footballer?

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:44 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
How many more years chasing the dream of what we want Pogba to be. 27 and pretty much the same player he was at 18/19.
Well he was considerably better at 22-23. When not playing for us.

£#%&! he annoys me. I know we've got problems all over the shop but he's such an easy target. The @#%&!.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:47 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

They have done. Just accept your 'top midfielder' isn't that good. Top players don't need 10 players around them doing everything for them...

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

what the £#%&! has the @#%&! ever done in a united shirt to warrant such £#%&!ing undying fanboys?

him and his agent have caused us nothing but £#%&!ing grief, he's injured all the £#%&!ing time and his performances in the shirt have stunk the place out for £#%&!ing months.

Seriously, £#%&! him and anyone trying to defend him

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:52 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Why did Bruno come off and this £#%&!er stay on is beyond me.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:53 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Ever wondered why we couldn’t shift him? I’ll clue you in, bucko - he’s absolutely shit.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:54 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
actually don't mind shaming him and letting Bruno sit it out - he was a disgrace.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Yeah really odd decision

Bruno created a couple of chances first half and I know it was damage limitations but I’d have had more faith in Bruno tracking back over this @#%&! too.

Unread 04-10-2020, 07:55 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
what the £#%&! has the @#%&! ever done in a united shirt to warrant such £#%&!ing undying fanboys?

him and his agent have caused us nothing but £#%&!ing grief, he's injured all the £#%&!ing time and his performances in the shirt have stunk the place out for £#%&!ing months.

Bang on Sparky.

Turn it in Tronics. He's £#%&!ing shite. Hence why no £#%&!er wants to buy him.

Unread 04-10-2020, 08:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Not his best game today.

Unread 04-10-2020, 08:13 PM
otbarney

Shit.

Unread 04-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Hank Scorpio

At the price we paid and his (unjustified) reputation probably the worst signing in the club's history.

Maguire is however starting to challenge strongly for that title

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Neo

A poor, lazy and careless performance, indicative of the whole team.

Nevertheless, once again the best midfielder in the side today. Matic was predictably ineffective, and Bruno has been awful all season, aside from his penalty-kick trick-shot circus act.

Clear to me that Pogba is never going to be a leader in midfield. When the side is poor, he is poor, and when the side plays well, he plays well. Obviously an easy scapegoat for anyone looking for an easy copout though. United have far bigger problems than Paul Pogba.

Unread 04-10-2020, 09:26 PM
utd99

“Scapegoat” suggests it’s unjustified.
Closed Thread