United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Make him manager, at least he might put the fear of God* into some of our wasters

(*or indeed Allah, if you believe certain rumours )

Patty_b

Three golden opportunities wasted in the first 30 minutes. Give away a cheap free kick and they score a stick a half chance away.

Then utter capitulation.

Martial isn't worth the hassle. He wasted the two best chances we had, then disappeared completely in the second half. Gutless fraud.

Pereira

Our squad is nowhere near good enough and wafer thin at the best of times. We're royally in the brown stuff now.

Ole should just walk now. The state of the squad isn't going to get better and he's not going to get any help from upstairs. It's not worth it.

Hugely sad state of affairs. A club like Man United being held hostage and eaten away at from the inside by money grabbing gimps and an incompetent slug of a man.

I hope they all die.

Tiberian

Burnley play archaic football, pump it down the channels, make it a contest, and wait for a mistake. It was so easy for them at times tonight they actually started to play some real football and try a few tricks.

Utd post Fergie keep finding ways to sink to new depths .

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
What did he say?

I turned over the watch Leicester go about 20 points ahead of us.

How long has Rodgers been there again?
Burnley beat them three days ago.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Burnley beat them three days ago.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Sparky***

Felt like another passionless, meek surrender to go along with the countless others we've seen in the last 7 years as another manager's tenure lurches to an abrupt end.

Different manager, different players, same lost expressions and complete absence of confidence and any real idea of what they're doing.

Hello darkness my old friend indeed.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Just turn out the lights at Old Trafford as we’re finished
This feels like the lowest we’ve been for decades and decades
No hope

I think it’s clear Ole is out of his depth but sacking him won’t solve the biggest issue at the club
That’s Woodward
It’s time our fans got aggressive and nasty towards that gormless f*** as it’s the only way we’ll drive out that Poundland Perez
Ole is patently struggling to find the answers and l can't help but feel the @#%&!s at the top put him in place to insulate themselves.

They need to go.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:19 PM
windy waffles

Ole has made losses acceptable.

What the £#%&! happened?

AK14

Quote:
Liverpool 30 clear of us with 2 games in hand.

They could have a bigger points lead over us than we have points in total
Christ..

Now that’s depressing

Dr Stranger

Quote:
No hope

I think it’s clear Ole is out of his depth but sacking him won’t solve the biggest issue at the club
That’s Woodward
It’s time our fans got aggressive and nasty towards that gormless f*** as it’s the only way we’ll drive out that Poundland Perez

There seemed to be a significant shift in the fans tonight, none of it directly aimed at Ole.

Empty seats at the start and looked 3/4 empty at full time.

Faling down the 'rich list' and it's generally a pretty toxic and depressing environment.

I think the fans have accepted a spell of transition after Fergie, but now they're sick of it.... it's 2 years on and we're in as bad shape as we've ever been in.

And it's half a billion worse off.

This will start catching up with us commercially soon. Success breeds success and the reverse happens too.

We won't keep progressively getting worse while staying successful commercially.

puressence

Done

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:20 PM
caliban

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Fletcher on the radio:

"Pereira is going to be the key to the whole game from what I have seen. He seems to have the whole middle of the park to himself"

2-0 Burnleh then.
Quote:
No hope

That’s Woodward
Said it when Ole was given the job full-time - Woodward was crating a problem for himself, in that the fans would never really turn against Ole, but would direct their anger at the owners.

Let's see if our support can mobilise against these @#%&!s.

Radio commentary saying the chants were despicable - really? What's despicable is these disgusting owners ripping Director's loans out of the club every year by running a merchandising business that happens to have a football team attached to it.

Zorg

If I were Ole I would just walk out. There's nothing for him at OT but a black mark against him, he's on a hiding to nothing. If I was him I'd just leave, go back to managing Whale Blubber FC and have a stress-free life.

All the arguments about whether to get rid or not, I think everyone on here agrees he's not the main problem. We all know it's the Glazers, and we all know this is exactly what many people predicted in 2005. They have a marketing cash cow that happens to occasionally play football, and that's how they want to keep it. United as a club is completely doomed. If Pochettino were brought in tomorrow I'd give him a chance but he'd have to be mentally ill to take it.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

What the f*** happened?
Who on earth is suggesting this is acceptable?

Not a soul. Stop making stuff up mate.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Everything is shit. Heads need to roll. Glazers and woodeard can £#%&! off.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Said it when Ole was given the job full-time - Woodward was crating a problem for himself, in that the fans would never really turn against Ole, but would direct their anger at the owners.

Let's see if our support can mobilise against these @#%&!s.

Radio commentary saying the chants were despicable - really? What's despicable is these disgusting owners ripping Director's loans out of the club every year by running a merchandising business that happens to have a football team attached to it.
Ah, diddums. Short of actual AS almost anything aimed at the gimps is acceptable.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:22 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Who on earth is suggesting this is acceptable?

Not a soul. Stop making stuff up mate.
Acceptable is the wrong word.

The norm...

Something we are used to.

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

What the £#%&! happened?
Who has said it’s acceptable?

Unread 22-01-2020, 11:23 PM