United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2017, 11:07 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Well that's not happening until the summer is it and if it did (hopefully we will sign actual wingers) he'd be used as he should be at this stage of his career, rotation...

He'd get plenty of games and will continue to develop

No way he hands in a transfer request at the end of next season

This looks more like another stick to beat Mourinho with tbf, so for that I'm out.
it's not a stick for mourinho - who knows where he will be in 18 months? it just seems weird to make such a confident statement about rashford. I don't thnk anyone should surprised if we sold any of our players. I'm not saying I expect it or want it, but the idea there's no way it would happen just seems bizarre.

Unread 28-12-2017, 11:12 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's not a stick for mourinho - who knows where he will be in 18 months? it just seems weird to make such a confident statement about rashford. I don't thnk anyone should surprised if we sold any of our players. I'm not saying I expect it or want it, but the idea there's no way it would happen just seems bizarre.
Its not bizarre to think Rashford definitely won't be sold in a season and half

If Marlo had said "let's see where he is in 5 years" then fair enough, who knows. But to think the club would sell him at the start of the 19-20 is crazy imo

Unread 28-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.man...l-10956913.amp

Criticise him for the football style but at every single club he coached, he gave youngsters an opportunity you massive flid.
lol, virtually every manager gives the youth a chance in the squads they manage to some degree.

Face it, LvG got lucky with Rashford because of the injury crisis. His football was shit, most of his signings were shit and he was shit for United. Get over it.

Unread 28-12-2017, 11:18 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Big Jesseh has 2 of the 4 goals of 2017 on the official twitter account poll..

Unread 28-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Big Jesseh has 2 of the 4 goals of 2017 on the official twitter account poll..

https://twitter.com/manutd/status/946311818544320512

https://twitter.com/manutd/status/946315952232288256

The lad has probably been the best part of the last few weeks tbf

Unread 28-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Two goals that wouldn't look out of place in a scholes or giggs highlight reel.

Unread 31-12-2017, 01:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
England footballer Jesse Lingard cheated on his model girlfriend with a single mother, it has been claimed.

The Manchester United midfielder invited Leonie Borek to his £3million Cheshire mansion just hours after he played in his team's 2-1 defeat to Manchester City.

Ms Borek says she was shocked to arrive to find Lingard enjoying Domino's pizza and Disaronno liquer while sat with teammate Marcus Rashford, who did not drink.

The 32-year-old claims she and Lingard, 25, romped three times, including one session in a hot tub, after Rashford and another man had left.

Lingard is alleged to have exchanged steamy messages with Ms Borek over Whatsapp, after a Man United teammate showed him a photo of her on Snapchat.

The allegations, printed in The Sun on Sunday, will come as a shock to Lingard's current girlfriend, American model Jena Frumes, 24.

Ms Borek told the newspaper: 'Jesse's just a little boy in a big house with a flash lifestyle. He has no idea how to treat women and it's disgusting how he has behaved.

'He pursued me with only one thing on his mind and wouldn't stop until he'd got it.

'Jesse whinged to me about not having had sex for a long time. It's clear sex is all that's on his mind.'

The mother-of-one from Sheffield revealed that Lingard gave her a pair of signed football boots and arranged for a friend to drop her to the train station the next day.

Lingard has sent her a string of seedy messages over Whatsapp, including 'U good at massages?' and 'ain't had it for ages'.

Ms Borek claimed the star had even begged her to meet him at the team hotel while he was on club duty, the night before United's game with Arsenal on December 2.

After she refused, the couple met up a week later, with Lingard messaging her an hour before his team's match with Manchester City, asking her to arrive at 8pm.

As Ms Borek was driven to the star's home, the couple FaceTimed, during which time Lingard made funny faces and joked around.

She told The Sun on Sunday: 'It was just a bit weird, not exactly what you call a romantic first date.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ampaign=1 490

J Lingz cheated on this:

Also cheated on his diet. Pizza and alcohol in the middle of the busiest period of the season. Not that it seems to have slowed him down tbf.

Unread 31-12-2017, 02:28 PM
RedMenace

I’m sure she’s heartbroken and wasn’t being smashed all over the States by various minor celebrities.

Unread 31-12-2017, 02:46 PM
20 times

Lingoal

Unread 31-12-2017, 02:48 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Lingoal

lingod!

Unread 31-12-2017, 02:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
J Lingz cheated on this:
and?

personally, I'd make it a rule never to go out with anything that had thighs thicker than its head.

Unread 31-12-2017, 02:51 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
and?

personally, I'd make it a rule never to go out with anthing that had thighs thicker than its head.
i didn't get that far yet. i need 5 mins alone!

Unread 01-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
and?

personally, I'd make it a rule never to go out with anthing that had thighs thicker than its head.
Horrible creature

Unread 01-01-2018, 12:57 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Horrible creature

Just because his views on Brexit are bonkers it doesn't mean you can insult him.

Unread 01-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Just because his views on Brexit are bonkers it doesn't mean you can insult him.

Splendid chap, Jemmers. Less concerned about the Brexit views than the football ones.... for the foreseeable, anyway

Unread 01-01-2018, 01:05 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Splendid chap, Jemmers. Less concerned about the Brexit views than the football ones.... for the foreseeable, anyway

He's a Fred National Treasure to be fair.

Unread 01-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Statue

Now.

Unread 01-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Jethro

And he's still boiling piss

Unread 01-01-2018, 07:13 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Statue

Now.

More goals than Hazard this season in a similar number of matches.

Best season ever?

Unread 01-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Child of Darkness

He’s proving a lot of people wrong . Not me I always rated him
Closed Thread