United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:20 PM
BlindDevil

Default Blind MU Fan Looking For Fan Friends

Hi, I'm 22/m/Australia, and have been a passionate Red Devils fan since my childhood, I dream of attending a game at Old Trafford one day. The thing is though that I'd love to make friends and talk to other MU fans, but that's been quite difficult due to having a disability and facing prejudice as a result. A lot of my life has been a struggle, much like the post-Fergie years, although they're starting to turn things around, which is nice to see, I kinda hope the same happens for me. Would be happy to chat to anyone really, though bonus points if you're also Australian and around my age.

And I suppose the title is a little ironic due to being legally blind (rather than being a massive Blind fan, not that I have anything against the guy, lol), but it felt right to say.

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:21 PM
dragflick

Good typing skills tbf pal...

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:25 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Sapien

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:29 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDevil
Hi, I'm 22/m/Australia, and have been a passionate Red Devils fan since my childhood, I dream of attending a game at Old Trafford one day. The thing is though that I'd love to make friends and talk to other MU fans, but that's been quite difficult due to having a disability and facing prejudice as a result. A lot of my life has been a struggle, much like the post-Fergie years, although they're starting to turn things around, which is nice to see, I kinda hope the same happens for me. Would be happy to chat to anyone really, though bonus points if you're also Australian and around my age.

And I suppose the title is a little ironic due to being legally blind (rather than being a massive Blind fan, not that I have anything against the guy, lol), but it felt right to say.
top post.

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:30 PM
wiganste

what the £#%&! is this shit?

Braille keyboard pal?

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Cream

Here's your man.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/member.php?u=969

Absolute #@&%!

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
what the £#%&! is this shit?

Braille keyboard pal?
...and screen

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:34 PM
silv

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:34 PM
Crumps

Do I sound like Stephen Hawking?

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:36 PM
elephantstone

welcome...

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:38 PM
TheFatGoth

Thoughts on King Axl fronting AC/DC?

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:39 PM
stax

Good luck pal, you'll need it on here.

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:43 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindDevil

Whack a selfie up pal?

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Didn't see this coming.

Am I right, folks?

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:45 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

love a good blind oot down misery lane - enjoy your time.

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Cant believe thats not asl! Your getting old boy.

**Oh he has put asl tbf to the blind lad

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:46 PM
beersexchipsgravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Do I sound like Stephen Hawking?

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:47 PM
TheFatGoth

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=541

Unread 03-03-2017, 02:47 PM
AK14

Quote: