United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Father Christmas

Exclamation Real Madrid 2-0 down at home

to Recreativo Huelva. Bring back RVN and Beckham!!

Unread 20-12-2006, 10:17 PM
S/Side.Red

They lost 3-0.

Superb.

Unread 20-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
to Recreativo Huelva. Bring back RVN and Beckham!!
Yeah cause it must be all their fault they got beaten

Unread 20-12-2006, 10:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Fabio 'World's Best Player' Cannavaro with another £#%&!up.

Unread 20-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Lazarus

was this liga or copa?

Unread 20-12-2006, 10:58 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Fabio 'World's Best Player' Cannavaro with another £#%&!up.
he's only appreciated because he does his £#%&!-ups in spain. if he £#%&!ed up in the premiership he wouldn't win any awards.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
was this liga or copa?
La Liga. Last game before their break and a chance to nip ahead of Barca before they play Atletico tomorrow.

Real are now one point behind Barca having played two games more.

Sevilla won again tonight; four points clear. Looks like they are going to push Barca this year.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Sloppy

Get on Atletico to beat Barcelona tomoz too.6/1 they have a good record at the camp nou.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:05 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's only appreciated because he does his £#%&!-ups in spain. if he £#%&!ed up in the premiership he wouldn't win any awards.
Cannavaro was easily the best player in the world cup.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppyplop
Get on Atletico to beat Barcelona tomoz too.6/1 they have a good record at the camp nou.
They do. Torres also has a habit of tearing Puyol apart in the fixture. I think he's already got seven goals against Barca in his career.

Barca jetlagged after playing in Japan, too.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Lazarus

Quote:
La Liga. Last game before their break and a chance to nip ahead of Barca before they play Atletico tomorrow.

Real are now one point behind Barca having played two games more.

Sevilla won again tonight; four points clear. Looks like they are going to push Barca this year.
Christ,that's unforgiveable tbh.

Everytime I've watched Madrid this season they've been playing awfully turgid shite too.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:08 PM
TheNew

Are Ruud and Beckham expected to play in defence as well now?:

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:09 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
They do. Torres also has a habit of tearing Puyol apart in the fixture. I think he's already got seven goals against Barca in his career.

Barca jetlagged after playing in Japan, too.
Barca just been to Japan too.Said something about theyve hardly slept.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:13 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Cannavaro was easily the best player in the world cup.
he's hardly the first player to have an outstanding world cup, though, is he? i think he's horribly overrated, tbh.

btw, wasn't he playing out of position for quite a lot of the wc?

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
Everytime I've watched Madrid this season they've been playing awfully turgid shite too.
Yep, Capello is trying to make them into an 'efficient' side. Very much unsuccessfully so at the moment; Cannavaro was almost a Recreativo player tonight.

If he doesn't improve their football or their league position before long - they'll hound him out.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:15 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's hardly the first player to have an outstanding world cup, though, is he? i think he's horribly overrated, tbh.

btw, wasn't he playing out of position for quite a lot of the wc?
Behave!

Cannavaro has been magnificent for a long time.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Behave!

Cannavaro has been magnificent for a long time.
Truly horrendous tonight, and not for the first time this season.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:20 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Truly horrendous tonight, and not for the first time this season.
and didn't Rio £#%&!ing Ferdinand have some horrendous games last season? And for that matter, Rooney has been shit for 3/4 of this season. £#%&! players?

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
and didn't Rio £#%&!ing Ferdinand have some horrendous games last season?
Not really. He may have had one or two poor games, but I don't remember anything resembling Cannavaro's efforts tonight or in Lyon.

I'm not actually saying Cannavaro is a bad player, by the way. Just that he's had some shockers since he went to Spain.

Unread 20-12-2006, 11:26 PM
LushyLouTheLesbianShoe

I really rate Cannavaro as one of the greatest defenders in history, but for some £#%&!ing reason every time i've watched Real Madrid this season he's had an absolute nightmare

Given his age, if Real Madrid don't come in the top two he could well be playing for a club like Newcastle by next August
Closed Thread