United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-08-2017, 01:19 AM
armchair

Default United bravely forcing fans to spend more

time browsing their merchandise and consuming their drink/food to defeat terrorism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ampaign=14 90

Don't let terror win. Buy something.

Also don't try bring in any dangerous food or drink for obvious anti-terror reasons and not because we want to sell you food and drink.

Unread 06-08-2017, 09:37 AM
waynes ear's

United can go £#%&! themselves.

emailing out with the new search details and asking people to get in early. £#%&! right off. Top reds roll in five minutes before kick off, if not later

The security measures are £#%&!ing joke. one person doing the search. three telling you take your coat off. which they dont even check. useless £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

back to the email in question, at the bottom of the email was a "confirm you read this click here" that linked you to hospitality tickets. that properly boiled my piss for no apparent reason

then when attempting to apply for Stoke away via the ticketing website its redirecting to the main site when trying to log in

sent United a strongly worded email (no swearing) voicing my absolute £#%&!ing rage at the constant stream of bullshit they put out and subject their "customers" to.

£#%&! Man U

rant over

Unread 06-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Mr_Ed

£4.50 for a 330ML Heineken. Robbing @#%&!s.

People who take bags need locking out anyway.

Unread 06-08-2017, 10:04 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
£4.50 for a 330ML Heineken. Robbing @#%&!s.
thought they were 400ml? point taken though. complete rip off. will deffo be using the BOGOF vouchers this season

Unread 06-08-2017, 10:09 AM
no fun

Should be one queue for @#%&!s with bags and one queue for normal people

Unread 06-08-2017, 10:39 AM
no fun

I know it's not going to happen, but if people could just go 90 minutes without having to drink beer or eat shite (i.e. A boycott) the club might be forced to reconsider its pricing policy

Unread 06-08-2017, 12:15 PM
puressence

You are not forced to buy any of the products

Unread 06-08-2017, 02:29 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Why are you so fat then?

Unread 06-08-2017, 02:31 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Should be one queue for @#%&!s with bags and one queue for normal people
A separate queue for terrorists would make more sense

Unread 06-08-2017, 02:36 PM
rockored2

Will there be a special queue for Marlo that isn't a queue?

Unread 06-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
i must have missed that phone call before they signed fellaini

Unread 06-08-2017, 04:49 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
Why are you so fat then?
I like food

Unread 06-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

emailing out with the new search details and asking people to get in early. £#%&! right off. Top reds roll in five minutes before kick off, if not later

The security measures are £#%&!ing joke. one person doing the search. three telling you take your coat off. which they dont even check. useless £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

back to the email in question, at the bottom of the email was a "confirm you read this click here" that linked you to hospitality tickets. that properly boiled my piss for no apparent reason

then when attempting to apply for Stoke away via the ticketing website its redirecting to the main site when trying to log in

sent United a strongly worded email (no swearing) voicing my absolute £#%&!ing rage at the constant stream of bullshit they put out and subject their "customers" to.

£#%&! Man U

rant over
utd's website it shocking considering the size of the club, sorry, company.

Unread 06-08-2017, 05:11 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
They cancelled my ST about 2007 coz I refused to pay for the cup games.
Customer service was comical, treated me like a criminal, not paid anything to the club direct since.
Did some work for the club in 1993, that Karl fella that lays down the Stadium law was a wage clerk then.

Also he's fat. Hate fat people.

Unread 06-08-2017, 05:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
it is shite. and i still cant log in i know ticketmaster do the ticketing but £#%&! me its a joke

Unread 06-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Crumps

Why they don't have booze separate is beyond me. Used to have one just for Carling Premiern when Stretty 2 opened didn't they, to the left of 3102 iirc?

Unread 06-08-2017, 05:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I like food
Most people do, fair play.

Unread 06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Crumps

I used to get free steak bakes on the occasion it was shit and I decided to stay down and drink for the second half. With about 20 mins to go it's a fee for all as they empty everything out of the warmers.

Unread 06-08-2017, 06:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Why they don't have booze separate is beyond me. Used to have one just for Carling Premiern when Stretty 2 opened didn't they, to the left of 3102 iirc?
Half time booze bar down by the turnstiles in J

Unread 07-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

£#%&! Man U

rant over
Rarely see a kick off which considering our lack of early goals is obviously a bonus. More time in pubs Reds
Closed Thread