United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want Ibra to United this summer?
Hell yes 72 72.73%
Hell no 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2016, 05:48 PM
red in cumbria

He is a tad overrated nqat, if maybe not quite as much as bellers posited.

Unread 05-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Coracao

Would be a completely ridiculous signing at his age, and the complete opposite direction in which we should be heading. So I expect Woody to wrap this one up.

Unread 18-02-2016, 01:11 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Quote:
The Swede is understood to have opted against renewing the lease on his Paris apartment and has purchased a luxury flat in a proposed development in Florida, the construction of which is due to be completed in 2017.
good journalism, sounds like he's going to be out on his ear in Paris what with his lease being up, and he's got to wait another year at least for this gaff in Florida to be finished, so it all points to a 12 month rental contract in the UK, and hopefully someone will employ him to play football to help cover the rent.

Unread 18-02-2016, 03:52 AM
utd99

No more geriatrics please.

Unread 18-02-2016, 07:45 AM
PeakyBlinder

Done deal.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Tumescent Throb

yes okay but only if we get lewandowski as well

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:19 AM
puressence

people not wanting him

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
people not wanting him
You may not agree but surely you can see their reasoning?

I'd take him as a squad player but with the option of binning him after 6 months if he is £#%&!.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:39 AM
doudou

Do a "just look at the flowers" with the fat scouser, give his wages to big Zlat. Job's a good'un.

Unread 18-02-2016, 09:36 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
good journalism, sounds like he's going to be out on his ear in Paris what with his lease being up, and he's got to wait another year at least for this gaff in Florida to be finished, so it all points to a 12 month rental contract in the UK, and hopefully someone will employ him to play football to help cover the rent.
Heard he's looking for a shared house. He's demanding the big room so negotiations are tense and not going well.

Unread 18-02-2016, 11:08 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I can's stand the @#%&!, always thought him a flat track bully. And even i think we should sign him up for a year, any bully is better than none. His utter lack of humility would be hilarious over here as well, I imagine he'd bring about seething from all ABU quarters.

Unread 18-02-2016, 11:09 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Heard he's looking for a shared house. He's demanding the big room so negotiations are tense and not going well.
Last I heard there's been some wear & tear on his current place in Paris, he's saying its just standard wear and tear, but the landlord's not happy and there's no guarantee he's going to get his deposit back - £#%&! knows where he'll go if that's the case. Might have to move back to Sweden, stay with his parents for a bit.

Unread 18-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Pop

Worth signing just for the wummery potential alone.

Unread 18-02-2016, 11:33 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
You may not agree but surely you can see their reasoning?

I'd take him as a squad player but with the option of binning him after 6 months if he is £#%&!.
Thats the problem. Zlatan doesn't do squad player. He plays when fit and generally expects to run the team. It's like saying you'd take Ronaldo as a squad player. Just not realistic.

Amazing how the perception of him has changed. Marls used to get so much abuse on here for loving Zlat during his prime. Now most of the forum are keen to have him at nearly 35

Unread 18-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Do a "just look at the flowers" with the fat scouser, give his wages to big Zlat. Job's a good'un.
Brilliant

Unread 18-02-2016, 12:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Amazing how the perception of him has changed. Marls used to get so much abuse on here for loving Zlat during his prime. Now most of the forum are keen to have him at nearly 35
very true.

I do think Zlat has improved like a fine wine though tbf
I used to hate him because he always failed to show up against English teams
..but there's no denying his quality these days.

We definitely need some presence & character in the team though.
I hate our haunted, boring, nothing Squad.
Such a bunch of meek & mild £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 18-02-2016, 12:32 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Thats the problem. Zlatan doesn't do squad player. He plays when fit and generally expects to run the team. It's like saying you'd take Ronaldo as a squad player. Just not realistic.

If we were anywhere near the level of the united side we were then, who would want a 35yr old Zlat?
I don't even want him now. We're the brittany spears of football clubs and he would be the hair clippers.

Unread 18-02-2016, 01:11 PM
elhombre

if we get him and mourinho - we'll be an even bigger pantomime than we are this season.

keep this nonsense to FIFA16 and FM...

Unread 18-02-2016, 01:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
very true.

I do think Zlat has improved like a fine wine though tbf
I used to hate him because he always failed to show up against English teams
..but there's no denying his quality these days.

We definitely need some presence & character in the team though.
I hate our haunted, boring, nothing Squad.
Such a bunch of meek & mild £#%&!ing @#%&!.
Often happens as players reach the latter part of their careers in this way. Even the detractors kinda realise they've been at the top for far too long for it to be a fluke. Zlatan's goalscoring record throughout his career across various leagues is exceptional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
If we were anywhere near the level of the united side we were then, who would want a 35yr old Zlat?
I don't even want him now. We're the brittany spears of football clubs and he would be the hair clippers.
I think for some it's partly panic stations. Fans are very much turning to big names, on and off the pitch.

I'd rather another Martial.
Closed Thread