United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2022, 11:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up Scousers booing god save the queen

Klopp asking the right questions........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61470437

You can say what you like about scousers, but football apart, most mancs I know have good time for them, would view them as northwest bredrin and have a lot in common, notables being a widespread disdain for the royal family, the ruling class and the ingerlund.

Fair play to the scouse for passing the consciousness test

Unread 16-05-2022, 11:41 PM
no fun

100% support them in this instance

Unread 16-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I thought you didn't believe in God?

Unread 17-05-2022, 12:12 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I thought you didn't believe in God?
Let’s wait until after Liverpool V Real Madrid

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
remember Froch v Groves I ? The national anthem didnt go down well that night in Manchester

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:26 AM
dinger

The right wing snowflakes certainly didn't like that bit of free speech. I'm all for it fair play to them

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:27 AM
NedKelly

Don’t care really, but never forget that Liverpool are the OG virtue signallers.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:42 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Klopp asking the right questions........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61470437

You can say what you like about scousers, but football apart, most mancs I know have good time for them, would view them as northwest bredrin and have a lot in common, notables being a widespread disdain for the royal family, the ruling class and the ingerlund.

Fair play to the scouse for passing the consciousness test
I’d agree with a lot of that but what the scousers do all the time is make everything about them. The issue is always secondary to them shining a light on their own pov, experience, hard ship etc.

Ask any scouser why they booed it and they’ll talk about Liverpool rather than a political system that affects us all.

It’s a finely balanced thing to get right and they always always get it wrong.

And it’s why everyone practically hates them.

Other regions don’t hate mancs generally - loads hated the oasis monkey walking #@&%! versions that came out of the mid 90’s but generally, people think we’re alright.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:44 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I’d agree with a lot of that but what the scousers do all the time is make everything about them. The issue is always secondary to them shining a light on their own pov, experience, hard ship etc.

Ask any scouser why they booed it and they’ll talk about Liverpool rather than a political system that affects us all.

It’s a finely balanced thing to get right and they always always get it wrong.

And it’s why everyone practically hates them.

Other regions don’t hate mancs generally - loads hated the oasis monkey walking #@&%! versions that came out of the mid 90’s but generally, people think we’re alright.
Hyman knows it’s all to make them look good

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Joe Biden

Scousers are the most despised @#%&!s in Europe. £#%&! them.

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:48 AM
puressence

1990 cup final was roundly booed it was top .. £#%&! the royals

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:49 AM
Bunker Buster

Sound lads football aside.....

Would rather go out for a drink with scouser than a cockney or blue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
1990 cup final was roundly booed it was top .. £#%&! the royals
That's on MUTV now, half time. 0-0 excited

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:56 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
The right wing snowflakes certainly didn't like that bit of free speech. I'm all for it fair play to them
This...

Two heads of the same snake

They did it in the eague cup and fa cup final the other year, whythe fuss now? Operation jubilee full obeyment is on

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sound lads football aside.....

Would rather go out for a drink with scouser than a cockney or blue....

That's on MUTV now, half time. 0-0 excited
was the 3-3 game // i was very drunk at the replay

Unread 17-05-2022, 08:58 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Mancs know, people from Lincoln, slough or Ireland, many who have never even been to Liverpool or met a scouser, base their views on the football club or the lads they hated at school who 'supported' them Football apart, Liverpool is one of my favourite cities and was always a great night out.

There is an awful lot to dislike about the whole Liverpool club culture, but like united's, a lot of it emanates from their OOT following.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:09 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Mancs know, people from Lincoln, slough or Ireland, many who have never even been to Liverpool or met a scouser, base their views on the football club or the lads they hated at school who 'supported' them Football apart, Liverpool is one of my favourite cities and was always a great night out.

There is an awful lot to dislike about the whole Liverpool club culture, but like united's, a lot of it emanates from their OOT following.
I’ve spent plenty of time in Liverpool, have no genuine issues with the place but people from Liverpool being obsessed with being from Liverpool and wearing it as a badge of honour, or seeing it as something they must ingratiate into their personality, is not restricted to fans of Liverpool FC.

Unread 17-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’ve spent plenty of time in Liverpool, have no genuine issues with the place but people from Liverpool being obsessed with being from Liverpool and wearing it as a badge of honour, or seeing it as something they must ingratiate into their personality, is not restricted to fans of Liverpool FC.
Being married to a scouser I can certainly back this. They're nice people but they need shut the £#%&! up about Liverpool. It's just like everywhere else, just a bit shitter.

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Pop

Loads of second and third generation vermin over here. Tons of them come over during the summer months to lay wreaths and grieve in graveyards for their parents and grandparents.

They bang on about Liverpool pretty much non-stop, especially in pubs.

Scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Sapien

Quote:

ysb

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:18 AM
est.1878

Closed Thread