Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
This season was bad, bad, bad.
For United and me personally.
First I was unemployed, then I took up horrible boring day job, I was thankfully shacked from that job week after we Shacked moyes.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Neo

The season throughout has been an unmitigated disaster, and it has been the biggest failure in my lifetime.

However, the ending has been strangely enjoyable. The euphoria of seeing Moyes £#%&!ed off, the initial emotion of Giggs becoming manager, the rumours of Van Gaal, the potential transfer targets over the summer, and the vermin blowing the league has made it an enjoyable last few weeks IMO.

2012 was the worst ending to a season, and the summer was dreadful as a result. 1995 was also horrific; losing the title on the final day, and then losing in the Cup Final, then seeing so many of my favourite players £#%&!ed off in the summer. Depressing stuff. The ending to this season has been relatively pleasurable by contrast.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
91/92 was worse
As I don't really remember relegation, that is the only season I can recall properly that compares to Moyesageddon.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Grimson

Terrible season. Moyes hired, Blake died.

Moyes's fault.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

kind of numb to it now. Moyes being sacked has toned down the horror and the dippers losing in the fashion they have was a joy to behold.

if lvg joins in the summer then it may have been worth this season in the long run. Would have been awful to have faced a long spell with moyes, which we would have if he scabbed 4th.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Mr Kaboom

2005 was £#%&!ing grim. The Glazer takeover, the defeat on penalties to Arsenal and Istanbul in the space of 10 days was horrible

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
2005 was £#%&!ing grim. The Glazer takeover, the defeat on penalties to Arsenal and Istanbul in the space of 10 days was horrible
I felt way lower at the end of it than I do at the end of this one. Though much of the actual season was considerably worse this time round.... the few good bits came at the end.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:37 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
No it wasn't. We played some wonderful football until we £#%&!ed it up at the end.
Up til Christmas, we were pretty shit afterwards.

Only scored more than once on 4 occasions.

The end of 88/89 was worse than this season imo... just.

Unread 11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Ashley's Grime

Is it %@#$&!s the worst season. The scousers £#%&! up the league when five points clear with three games left, and we sack Moyes.

I'm doing cartwheels.

Unread 11-05-2014, 09:14 PM
sa7

We've been shit awful to watch this year but the vermin's spectacular Devon Loch has really sweetened the pill tbh

Unread 11-05-2014, 10:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Up til Christmas, we were pretty shit afterwards.

Only scored more than once on 4 occasions.

The end of 88/89 was worse than this season imo... just.
Up until New Year's Day, to be more precise

Unread 12-05-2014, 04:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
As I don't really remember relegation, that is the only season I can recall properly that compares to Moyesageddon.
was you on national service?

Unread 12-05-2014, 04:39 AM
Stickman

2012 season ended worse - you know its painful when you were numb for Drogba's pen against Bayern.

Unread 12-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The season throughout has been an unmitigated disaster, and it has been the biggest failure in my lifetime.

However, the ending has been strangely enjoyable. The euphoria of seeing Moyes £#%&!ed off, the initial emotion of Giggs becoming manager, the rumours of Van Gaal, the potential transfer targets over the summer, and the vermin blowing the league has made it an enjoyable last few weeks IMO.

2012 was the worst ending to a season, and the summer was dreadful as a result. 1995 was also horrific; losing the title on the final day, and then losing in the Cup Final, then seeing so many of my favourite players £#%&!ed off in the summer. Depressing stuff. The ending to this season has been relatively pleasurable by contrast.
I used to dream of losing the title on the last day of the season .

Unread 12-05-2014, 12:31 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
between moyes, ciddy and the skaus it's been truly catastrophic down misery lane, and i lived with sexton.
Would have to go a long way to be worse than the grammar in your thread title in fairness.....
Closed Thread