United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Booking a holiday tonight to leave Saturday for a couple of weeks of sun, for one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Where are you going?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:40 AM
dunk

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Christ that's poor.

The Australian sun is sapping your powers.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:40 AM
silv

Quote:

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Go on then. Where you at? Maccie D's?
I can be

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Aman27deep

The situation we're in is just sad. Opposition fans are rooting for us because of how much we've fallen. I can't believe the situation United is in however hard I try.

When I sleep at night, I think perhaps when I wake up it was all a dream. Rather it's a living nightmare we find ourselves in.

Most of all I'm baffled by our board. If we had Madrid's board Moyes would have been fired after he made the prophetic comment how there will be more days like this after the 4-1 mauling at etihad and here we are 6 months later where Moyes' job is as secure as ever with him getting £200m to spend in the summer.

If we win the tie (which we won't), I know for a fact it will be in spite of David Moyes and definitely not because of him.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:46 AM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
The situation we're in is just sad. Opposition fans are rooting for us because of how much we've fallen. I can't believe the situation United is in however hard I try.

When I sleep at night, I think perhaps when I wake up it was all a dream. Rather it's a living nightmare we find ourselves in.

Most of all I'm baffled by our board. If we had Madrid's board Moyes would have been fired after he made the prophetic comment how there will be more days like this after the 4-1 mauling at etihad and here we are 6 months later where Moyes' job is as secure as ever with him getting £200m to spend in the summer.

If we win the tie (which we won't), I know for a fact it will be in spite of David Moyes and definitely not because of him.
What's happening with your vcash pal?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Christ that's poor.

The Australian sun is sapping your powers.
poor - maybe, still funny - definitely.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:49 AM
silv

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell pal its sad but not that sad.

its only football. go outside for a bit

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm in town if anyone fancies coming singing twenty times with me.
Sawyers 4pm

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
What's happening with your vcash pal?
Praying to the devil so Moyes gets fired.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:51 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

White Mischief comedown.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
poor - maybe, still funny - definitely.
It really wasn't. Only silv thought it amusing ffs. :shakehead:

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:54 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
White Mischief comedown.
i think all that sugar and alcohol is really £#%&!ing with his head. That and eating 45 prawns in a oner at the buffet every day. Needs a detox does the lad. I can just see him getting more and more bitter every day the way hes going.

Quote:
It really wasn't. Only silv thought it amusing ffs. :shakehead:
I bet I wasnt the only one.

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:54 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Sawyers 4pm
See you there

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:55 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I can be
At a loose end Bellers? This is what comes of going off to foreign parts and becoming successful. All your old mates are forced to confront the utter futility of their own life's and hate you for it.

you don't want to be sounding to desperate though, it can put folk off

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
i think all that sugar and alcohol is really £#%&!ing with his head. That and eating 45 prawns in a oner at the buffet every day. Needs a detox does the lad. I can just see him getting more and more bitter every day the way hes going.
Do you always count your food?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:56 AM
ericcantona

Quote:
Praying to the devil so Moyes gets fired.
66667? Someone messing with it?

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:57 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Unread 01-04-2014, 11:58 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Do you always count your food?
'How many roast potatoes, Harri?'

'Just a random number, please'

Unread 01-04-2014, 12:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
At a loose end Bellers? This is what comes of going off to foreign parts and becoming successful. All your old mates are forced to confront the utter futility of their own life's and hate you for it.

you don't want to be sounding to desperate though, it can put folk off
Yes, I'm going to town on my own to meet Wayne's ears
Closed Thread