United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 24-02-2023, 11:40 PM
fred tissue

Default Marcus Rashford: ‘Out on the pitch. That’s where I get my happiness’

Revitalised Manchester United forward has achieved a record goal tally this season and is aiming for more at Wembley

Marcus Rashford is reflecting on becoming the lethal leader of Manchester United’s attack after a lost season that the 25-year-old says: “I can’t get back.”

The starkest way of comprehending the turnaround: in 2021-22 Rashford scored five goals in 32 appearances; this season he has 24 in 36. Sunday’s double in the 3-0 victory against Leicester at Old Trafford took him to a career-high count for a campaign and he is the force Newcastle are desperate to stop in Sunday’s Carabao Cup final.

Continue reading...

More...

Similar Threads for: Marcus Rashford: ‘Out on the pitch. That’s where I get my happiness’
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marcus Rashford 'ready to be back on the pitch' for Manchester United after international break fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 09-10-2021 01:20 PM
Manchester United: Harry Maguire claims X-rated on-pitch row with Marcus Rashford shows 'passion' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-03-2021 01:00 AM
Marcus Rashford top moments on and off pitch on five year anniversary of Manchester United debut fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-02-2021 03:00 PM
Angel Gomes: ‘I will always love Manchester United but I needed to find happiness in my football’ fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 27-11-2020 12:20 PM
Partey on deadline day and a Messi happiness index – Football Weekly fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-10-2020 06:00 PM