United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
ridiculous. thiago saga was much better
Yep, at least united were actually interested then, I think Better than this absolute nothing story made up within the 4 walls of this forum

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Cream

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:16 PM
The Return of JC

#SkyItalia: Arturo Vidal questioned regarding recent transfer speculation and replied "barm, barm, barm"

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Yep, at least united were actually interested then, I think Better than this absolute nothing story made up within the 4 walls of this forum
How do you know we were interested? There was no official bid and all we have to go off is rumours that Moyes pulled the plug on a deal

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:20 PM
MUFC One Love

So all we are waiting for is our official bid?

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:27 PM
waynes ear's

Bet he's a lesbian

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:37 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
How do you know we were interested? There was no official bid and all we have to go off is rumours that Moyes pulled the plug on a deal
This.

There was no more or less evidence of anything than this 'saga'.

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:40 PM
puressence

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ur-rob-7545471 thats that then

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Yeah.

"Good question Rob, we've not said a word so far on Vidal but we will tell you. Yeah we want him, hopefully Juve will keep trying for a huge price now. Hope that's satisfied our fans! Bye Rob!".

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:44 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yeah.

"Good question Rob, we've not said a word so far on Vidal but we will tell you. Yeah we want him, hopefully Juve will keep trying for a huge price now. Hope that's satisfied our fans! Bye Rob!".
Innit. They're hardly gonna tell that @#%&! they've been furiously tapping King Arthur and his agent up for a good couple of months are they ffs. And we know we've not yet made a bid...

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:46 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Innit. They're hardly gonna tell that @#%&! they've been furiously tapping King Arthur and his agent up for a good couple of months are they ffs. And we know we've not yet made a bid...
Yep, there must be something going on. United obvs don't wanna get stick again if it doesn't happen.

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
"I haven't got a £#%&!ing clue, I'm only Rob Dawson. My wife £#%&!ing hates me".

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:53 PM
RedMenace

Les Dawson would have more of a clue than that £#%&!er

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:53 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
This.

There was no more or less evidence of anything than this 'saga'.
True, probably weren't interested. I bet half the 'sagas' on here are made up ie united aren't even after the player.

If only the club knew what it was doing to some of the people here they would make a statement denying the 'rumour'

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:55 PM
djsst

Quote:
£#%&! you Dawson

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:05 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Only difference between the players we are linked with there and the list last week is de vrij, so that list is just more made up shite, truth is that very few people actually know who is.

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:06 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
what a £#%&!ing clueless berk.

like they'd tell that ultra maroon anything.

idiot.

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
what a £#%&!ing clueless berk.

like they'd tell that ultra maroon anything.

idiot.
There's no way LvG won't have his eye on another proper midfielder. The fact that they don't have a clue who it is suggests they're getting nothing from the club. I'm pretty sure the club sent out the exact same message to these numpties about Herrera in May, too.

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:23 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
There's no way LvG won't have his eye on another proper midfielder. The fact that they don't have a clue who it is suggests they're getting nothing from the club. I'm pretty sure the club sent out the exact same message to these numpties about Herrera in May, too.
Yep. as it should be too. give these £#%&!ers nothing.

It might be vidal, but if it isn't (and im still in the 'off' camp) it'll be someone else. And a defender. and probably a wing back.

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:40 PM
barrington avenue

if ANYONE actually wanted this stupid haired ,heart hand gesture midget they would have bought him already...

any of you who tried to be the first ITKs should be ashamed that you swallowed the outrageous paper/twitter complete lies.

so , when do we sign Vermaelen and de Jong then?
Closed Thread