United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:36 PM
MUFC One Love

The last one

classic siders, evidence coming out of his ears.

Unread 01-08-2014, 04:55 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Finger injury

I've said my piece on Hernandez anyway, I think he will go and won't thrive quite as you'd imagine elsewhere. He is a massively limited player, lovely bloke, great to have at the club and I'd rather he stayed tbh. But if we suddenly found ourselves relying on him to start everyweek for United we'd be £#%&!ed.
Not to sure he's limited. I know coming deep to help out a non existing 4 man midfield doesn't help his game but with a 5 and a partner upfront I think he'd be scoring plenty. With Rooney forever seemingly seeing his arse and rvp knocking on a bit I think we've enough reason to keep him, welbeck and the kids happy. A decent attempt at the domestic cups and keeping in check in the league gives them all plenty of opportunity.

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think many people prefer goal poachers to more complete strikers, do they?

But everyone knows his faults. I think they just don't think those faults, including his touch and approach play, are quite as shit as you do

Ando

The run to the CL final in 2011 was Hernandez at the height of his Utd career, teams were still working out what he could do and he benefited from the great form of Rooney and Giggs. I remember arguing in the build up to the final that he should not start as his all round game was poor, could not hold the ball up and Utd would effectively be playing with 10 men.

He has improved his all round game, and he will always be useful as a poacher, but he is 4th in line now and giving his game time to Wilson or Keane could be the better investment.

Unread 01-08-2014, 05:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Ando

The run to the CL final in 2011 was Hernandez at the height of his Utd career, teams were still working out what he could do and he benefited from the great form of Rooney and Giggs. I remember arguing in the build up to the final that he should not start as his all round game was poor, could not hold the ball up and Utd would effectively be playing with 10 men.

He has improved his all round game, and he will always be useful as a poacher, but he is 4th in line now and giving his game time to Wilson or Keane could be the better investment.
Indeed. Fewer games this season too, which means if we stick with this system then Rooney, RvP and Welbz will play the vast majority of the games in those two striker positions. I'd happily keep him around, but Chicharito needs the move more than we do.

Unread 01-08-2014, 06:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The last one

classic siders, evidence coming out of his ears.
Nobody puts the countless £#%&! ups, miscontrols and general shit technique or his offsides on YouTube tbf.

Although, at least 3 or 4 of them are borderline £#%&! ups/tripping over the ball

Unread 01-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
So what you are saying is that we shouldn't aspire to signing players that are better than what we have under any circumstances, but embrace the shite we have?

Explains your love for Zaha tbf.
You sound like a deluded scouser on planet RAWK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think many people prefer goal poachers to more complete strikers, do they?

But everyone knows his faults. I think they just don't think those faults, including his touch and approach play, are quite as shit as you do

Brutal. Like Mayweather on Ortiz.

Unread 01-08-2014, 08:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
You sound like a deluded scouser on planet RAWK.

Brutal. Like Mayweather on Ortiz.

Or not.

As I said, he's nearly £#%&!ing up in 3 or 4 of them. And I sound like someone from RAWK? It's not me that's thinking our shit players are World beaters pal back in your cave now there's a good lad.

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Ethers

"Nearly £#%&!ing up"

Unread 01-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
"Nearly £#%&!ing up"
There must be an awful lot of hot air in that big head of Dunk's.

'Ooh err he smashed it in top-left corner, but he nearly £#%&!ed it up.'

Unread 01-08-2014, 11:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
There must be an awful lot of hot air in that big head of Dunk's.

'Ooh err he smashed it in top-left corner, but he nearly £#%&!ed it up.'
I think you'll find that there are no gifs of him smashing anything anywhere in that collection you simpleton. Just him tripping over the ball whilst bumbling through a challenge or stepping on the ball whilst producing an extremely good take out of the air. But anyway.. Hope he stays and scores 20 next season.

Unread 02-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
I think you'll find that there are no gifs of him smashing anything anywhere in that collection you simpleton. Just him tripping over the ball whilst bumbling through a challenge or stepping on the ball whilst producing an extremely good take out of the air. But anyway.. Hope he stays and scores 20 next season.
Ffs you take everything so literally you silly #@&%!.

Yeah I'm sure you want him to stay, so you can slag him off after virtually game like you have been for the past two years.

Unread 02-08-2014, 02:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Ffs you take everything so literally you silly #@&%!.

Yeah I'm sure you want him to stay, so you can slag him off after virtually game like you have been for the past two years.
I was being genuine

Bit precious aren't you.

Unread 02-08-2014, 02:40 AM
silv

Dunk if you haven't cheered s crucial cheech goal then you aren't a proper united fan

Who can't forget that first minute goal against Chelsea and the equaliser

I'd take Hernandez over welbeck any day of the week

Unread 02-08-2014, 03:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Dunk if you haven't cheered s crucial cheech goal then you aren't a proper united fan

Who can't forget that first minute goal against Chelsea and the equaliser

I'd take Hernandez over welbeck any day of the week
Of course I have. That doesn't make him worth £30m and certain to stay at OT and play regularly forever

You'd be a fool to take Hernandez over Welbeck from a football pov tbh. Which is why Welbeck plays.

Unread 02-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Tronics

Chico is too good a player for Southampton

And he's under appreciated on the whole at United, top player & striker imo.

Hopefully if he does move he goes to a big marquee European club.

Unread 02-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
I was being genuine

Bit precious aren't you.
About you slagging him off every week? Yes.

Unread 02-08-2014, 10:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
About you slagging him off every week? Yes.

I don't 'slag him off every week' you big girl.

Unread 02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:

I don't 'slag him off every week' you big girl.
No just weeks when you've not missed the game to go to Pizza Hut .

Unread 02-08-2014, 11:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu jian
no just weeks when you've not missed the game to go to pizza hut .
lol

FYI, the joke about Pizza Hut (express btw) was that I didn't miss United to go there, I watched United on my phone at pizza express. That's the 'joke' in that.

So once again. Lol. Simple £#%&!.

Unread 02-08-2014, 12:07 PM
andyroo

Hur hur. Pizza Express.
Closed Thread