United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Michael Myers

Save for United getting relegated, this season couldn't have gone much worse, could it?

Unread 14-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Save for United getting relegated, this season couldn't have gone much worse, could it?
I this weekend has been the most appalling weekend in football for some time .

Grief Mania xxv 24/7 for weeks

Citeh nearly ruining it then £#%&!ing it up .

The vermin are gonna do it now . Sparky warned us but still it is truly horrendous . :shakehead:

Unread 14-04-2014, 08:39 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's why I fear for the future. Absolute numpties in charge.
The exec who wanted to hire Big Mou is leaving United for Inter Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
At least being involved in the relegation battle would mean there was still something to play for this season

£#%&!ing state of it. Gutted that City didn't beat the scouse. One year after pissing the League ffs :shakehead:

Unread 14-04-2014, 08:53 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
At Everton he was always a percentage football dullard and I don't recall anyone ever saying his teams were exciting to watch.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=32

Unread 14-04-2014, 08:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Unread 14-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 14-04-2014, 08:59 AM
believe

Quote:
in reply to someone being worried that Moyes will replace United's staff with Everton's.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=151

Unread 14-04-2014, 09:04 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
in reply to someone being worried that Moyes will replace United's staff with Everton's.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=151

Unread 14-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Mr_Ed

See the Eccles supporters branch minibus got bottled, stoned and had a window or two put through outside the ground yesterday... The cheeky scouse scamps.

Unread 14-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Everton play some nice stuff. They can mix it up.

I've read or heard from a dozen or so colossal morons who have rolled out this or a similar line.

Apparently everton were a lovely footballing side under moyes.

Unread 14-04-2014, 09:32 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

I've read or heard from a dozen or so colossal morons who have rolled out this or a similar line.

Apparently everton were a lovely footballing side under moyes.
Great training staff too apparently. Wish he'd brought them over instead of the useless @#%&!s he did.

Unread 14-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Great training staff too apparently. Wish he'd brought them over instead of the useless @#%&!s he did.
yeah we missed the boat there, I heard he had a coaching master sage over there, went by the name 'round'.

seriously though, what were these great examples of everton's fantastic football ?

beating city 1-0 at goodison? drawing at United? getting a draw at home to liverpool? getting battered 3-0 at home to wigan? getting to the european cup once, and losing home and away? getting murdered 5-0 by benfica?

£#%&!ing sakes.

Unread 14-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Pop

Good to see they are remaining grounded following yesterdays win....

rawk: Add Messi to our side and we could give Bayern a run for the CL next season. Put Messi between Suarez and Sterling and we'd walk the league too; we'd have such good depth up front that 20 goals/season-man Sturridge might be on the bench.

Unread 14-04-2014, 11:38 AM
ZiggyStardust

I love how every title race or every league season is the best in Premier League history when we're not going to win the league however if we do win it then it's an average league won by an average team

Unread 14-04-2014, 11:51 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I love how every title race or every league season is the best in Premier League history when we're not going to win the league however if we do win it then it's an average league won by an average team
This is why them @#%&!s are never going to get any credit from me. Because of the churlish resentment they levelled at us for all these years. It waz all Freggle referee conspiracy yeah

£#%&!ers. Come on Chelsea, do an Aguero on them bastards

Unread 14-04-2014, 11:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
This is why them @#%&!s are never going to get any credit from me. Because of the churlish resentment they levelled at us for all these years. It waz all Freggle referee conspiracy yeah

£#%&!ers. Come on Chelsea, do an Aguero on them bastards
this exactly why we should realise what an achievement it is. What you're doing is saying they've been right for the last twenty years and it's all been one big fix.

Unread 14-04-2014, 11:57 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
It's always the same when they talk about the greatest ever Premier League teams, players, Champions etc..
They always talk about the 'Invincibles' as being the best, even though they didn't retain it & amassed fewer points than plenty of United teams have managed during a campaign.
The way they always put Zola on a par with £#%&!ing Eric & the like

The way they always say that United AND Arsenal dominated the Premier League ...err, 13 vs 3??

It's going to be unbearable when they get their hands on the trophy.
I still have never seen Aguero's goal from that awful day in 2012, it's going to be a lot harder to avoid the scouse love in

Moyes you £#%&!ing SCUMBAG

Unread 14-04-2014, 12:10 PM
HotChip

£#%&!in horrific again.

What luck do they have? YaYa & Ageuro out / Kompany half fit. FFS.

Promised my self no celebration Ronaldo style if City scored, ballooned like a tit when that OG went in. Jammy bastards, if anybody isn't too sure they have won the league, nailed on.

Unread 14-04-2014, 12:11 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
£#%&!in horrific again.

What luck do they have? YaYa & Ageuro out / Kompany half fit. FFS.

Promised my self no celebration Ronaldo style if City scored, ballooned like a tit when that OG went in. Jammy bastards, if anybody isn't too sure they have won the league, nailed on.
yep, found myself shouting "COME ON YOU £#%&!ING BLUE @#%&!S" a couple of times. Not spoke to myself since.
Closed Thread