United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2018, 01:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He knew what he was doing, you know what he was doing, and I know you know what he was doing... enough said.

But you’re correct; It ain’t that big.
I don't actually think he did. It was filmed in the first half when we were winning- It was just him taking the piss out of Sheezy's daft grin.

Unread 27-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I don't actually think he did. It was filmed in the first half when we were winning- It was just him taking the piss out of Sheezy's daft grin.
Exactly.....

It was a kind of 'what the £#%&! is that cheesy grin"

But don't question Instagram content, not on here

Unread 27-09-2018, 01:46 PM
utd99

So it’s asking too much to expect these “kids” to take the club and their jobs seriously? I guess standards have dropped.

“Instagram content”

What a wum.

Unread 27-09-2018, 01:48 PM
shenwen

All a bit scouse - firing that kid because he smiled at the 96 event

Plenty of reason to hate Pogba. Smiling on Instagram while at a match that we eventually lost is surely not one of them

Unread 27-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So it’s asking too much to expect these “kids” to take the club and their jobs seriously? I guess standards have dropped.

“Instagram content”

What a wum.
Content - things posted on their account.

How do you want them to sit.....stoney faced, clipboard taking notes, in tears, social media blackout ?

Unread 27-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Content - things posted on their account.

How do you want them to sit.....stoney faced, clipboard taking notes, in tears, social media blackout ?

11 players on the pitch getting outclassed by some Division 1 outfit and the focus is on the facial mannerisms of some lads in the stand.

Unread 27-09-2018, 03:06 PM
armchair

sell him to fortnite

the £#%&!ing stupid #@&%!

Unread 27-09-2018, 03:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
sell him to fortnite

the £#%&!ing stupid #@&%!

Unread 27-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Exactly.....

It was a kind of 'what the £#%&! is that cheesy grin"

But don't question Instagram content, not on here
It's still his own fault, coming as it was off the back of his other media snides.

Was he equally as 'who ME??' after those zingers?

Any footage of that?

£#%&! him.

Unread 27-09-2018, 03:15 PM
windy waffles

Ferguson quote from five years ago.

Quote:
“If the coach has no control, he will not last,” Ferguson said. “You have to achieve a position of comprehensive control. Players must recognise that as the manager you have the status to control events. Before I came to United, I told myself I wasn’t going to allow anyone to be stronger than I was. Your personality has to be bigger than theirs. That is vital.

There are occasions when you have to ask yourself whether certain players are affecting the dressing-room atmosphere, the performance of the team, and your control of the players and staff. If they are, you have to cut the cord. There is absolutely no other way. It doesn’t matter if the person is the best player in the world. The long-term view of the club is more important than any individual, and the manager has to be the most important one in the club.”

Unread 28-09-2018, 06:01 AM
Kangared

[quote=Jammy Dodger;5019575]It isn’t. It’s being allowed to change by those at the top of the club. That’s where the standard of emplyee’s behaviour are set. Standards are lessened and behaviour indulged

If it’s being allowed to happen it’s happening. Surely

Unread 28-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Alex Jones was Right

[quote=Kangared;5019761]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It isn’t. It’s being allowed to change by those at the top of the club. That’s where the standard of emplyee’s behaviour are set. Standards are lessened and behaviour indulged

If it’s being allowed to happen it’s happening. Surely
You said it as if it’s inevitable and just a sign of the times which can’t be stopped. It isn’t. The general change in society only translates into United if those at the top indulge it.

Unread 09-11-2018, 07:30 PM
puressence

Not trained today

Unread 09-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not trained today
Does that mean we get a night without running pictures?

Unread 09-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Curtis

"Pogba trained indoors on Friday away from the main group after suffering ‘a little injury’ and may now miss the trip to Manchester City.

The 25-year-old will train again on Saturday morning before a decision is made on his involvement by Jose Mourinho and United’s medical staff."

Unread 10-11-2018, 10:26 PM
puressence

Not at Lowry tonite

Unread 10-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Denis Irwell

He’ll play

Unread 10-11-2018, 11:32 PM
sa7

Going missing tonight saves him the bother of going missing tomorrow afternoon.

Unread 11-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Switching Off

Big miss today.

Unread 11-11-2018, 08:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Big miss today.
Because he lived up to the thread title.
Closed Thread