United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-09-2018, 01:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Improved spit mask and ten bob a week raise.
cheap

DONE!

Unread 26-09-2018, 01:57 PM
ziggyman17

he always seemed like a big headed £#%&!er... But that got even worse when he became the worlds most expensive player and was then made bigger by France winning the world cup.. Pogba to me is a player who will give you good moments from time to time but has not got the talent or the know how to dictate a teams play and build a team around.. Woodward and Utd are part to blame because they wanted a commercially world renowned player to build the clubs brand around, they wanted another Ronaldo or Messi, unfortunately the player they picked has not got the talent to carry it off on the pitch consistently.. I would be very surprised if we get our money back on him, noway Barcelona or Juventus offer 90 odd million for him.. That Ruben Neves looks twice the player of Pogba........

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
he always seemed like a big headed £#%&!er... But that got even worse when he became the worlds most expensive player and was then made bigger by France winning the world cup.. Pogba to me is a player who will give you good moments from time to time but has not got the talent or the know how to dictate a teams play and build a team around.. Woodward and Utd are part to blame because they wanted a commercially world renowned player to build the clubs brand around, they wanted another Ronaldo or Messi, unfortunately the player they picked has not got the talent to carry it off on the pitch consistently.. I would be very surprised if we get our money back on him, noway Barcelona or Juventus offer 90 odd million for him.. That Ruben Neves looks twice the player of Pogba........
The next player we should be going all out to sign.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:06 PM
utd99

We could probably sign two midfielders for what we would get from Barcelona for this poison pill and be twice the team for it.

Raiola’s probably given him a list of agitation techniques to use.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
We could probably sign two midfielders for what we would get from Barcelona for this poison pill and be twice the team for it.

We'll sign two defenders and be half the team for it.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We'll sign two defenders and be half the team for it.
Peter crouch & john Terry

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
someone's leaving....not sure who, but this doesn't look good

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/1044905480508919808
Well, certainly looks a laugh a minute on the United training ground.

And that's heated? That's how I imagine Roy Keane read his wedding vows.

Heated. £#%&! off. Pair of absolute £#%&!ing girls.

The state of us now.

Could we be any £#%&!ing duller all round?

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Could we be any £#%&!ing duller all round?
could line Valencia, Young, Jones, Smalling, Pogba, Herrera, Lindelof and Rojo up and shoot them. that would deffo increase my enjoyment of all things United at the minute

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Fold the entire club and every manchester bee image into the ground

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
could line Valencia, Young, Jones, Smalling, Pogba, Herrera, Lindelof and Rojo up
That would be a start

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
could line Valencia, Young, Jones, Smalling, Pogba, Herrera, Lindelof and Rojo up and shoot them. that would deffo increase my enjoyment of all things United at the minute
Jones cant do straight lines.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:43 PM
Cream

REPORTS:

'Get out'

Lipreaders in the comments saying he called a minion over to 'take paul home'
Not sure about that, probably more like take him for some one on one training.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:48 PM
puressence

Who the £#%&!s John and do men still have pony tails

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
REPORTS:

'Get out'

Lipreaders in the comments saying he called a minion over to 'take paul home'
Not sure about that, probably more like take him for some one on one training.

https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/st...39410775715840
Jesus christ.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Who the £#%&!s John and do men still have pony tails
Got to have something for Pogba to pull on while he's necking his afternoon baloon.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:50 PM
puressence

Pretty certain this has to do with his shit instagram video 9 mins after the game laughing and joking whilst dressed like a massive tampon .. interesting pogba almost acting like it wasn’t just me it was him and him aswell ..

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:57 PM
utd99

He’s an infant.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Thought had crossed my mind but it's one hell of a task for a young man who's supposed to be concentrating on his career.

Quote:
Pretty certain this has to do with his shit instagram video 9 mins after the game laughing and joking whilst dressed like a massive tampon .. interesting pogba almost acting like it wasn’t just me it was him and him aswell ..

Also seemed to have a word with Perriera who was on said video.

think you've cracked it.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Sapien

It was about the leak to the press of their confrontation re the captaincy.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:28 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
9 minutes after the game yet the game was still going on.

It’s like the signal inside the ground is £#%&!ing rubbish and any uploads are on delay.

I suppose that video (where was the club captain) by the way was the reason for the SHITE on it?
Closed Thread