United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Could have just said 'London', covers both.
Jog on, you mug

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:46 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jog on, you mug
Can we merge this with the 'phrases for #@&%!s' thread

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Jog on, you mug

"Leave it aaaht!"

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:48 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK
sky sources are reporting this, lets be honest they haven't got a clue.
The same Sky Sources who said gundogan was a done deal.

They ain't got a Scooby who we want. No one saw Firmino coming.

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Can we merge this with the 'phrases for #@&%!s' thread
Listen princess, don't you come around here givin' it the biggun' alright? Or me and you will have a right proper £#%&!in' sort out.

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:49 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder

Am i missing something here?

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder

Exactly.

That loudmouthed Jock @#%&! Jim White said last season that Benatia to United was a done deal.

They just do all this shit so idiots throw money down through SkyBet.

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:53 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
"It is a search for a striker that now includes Harry Kane and that is interesting," said Cooper.

"Things have changed in the last three or four weeks. He wasn't on Manchester United's radar then but I think he is now.

"He is on the list of possible deals that Manchester United might be tempted into doing this summer.

"What Manchester United are doing is looking at all their options. There certainly has been no bid at the moment between Old Trafford and White Hart Lane and no real negotiations at all.

"But what has shifted is that Manchester United have interest in the player. He is under consideration by Louis van Gaal."

Unread 12-06-2015, 12:58 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Listen princess, don't you come around here givin' it the biggun' alright? Or me and you will have a right proper £#%&!in' sort out.
:arsenalcockneysgif:

Alright treacle, keep your hair on (sic)

Unread 12-06-2015, 01:00 PM
JakeB

Absolute nothing story.

And even if it was genuine interest, not happening. No way spurs will sell for anything other than a stupid stupid price.

Unread 12-06-2015, 01:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
Jog on, you mug
pronounced " mag"

Unread 12-06-2015, 01:06 PM
puressence

Harry Edward Kane ...what a magnificent footballing name ... ed do you duty get him signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peakyblinder
the same sky sources who said gundogan was a done deal.

They ain't got a scooby who we want. No one saw firmino coming.
his wife did

Unread 12-06-2015, 01:17 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Am i missing something here?
The fact it's on?

Never seen him play by the way or hadn't even heard of him until this thread but he is South American and we all know how well they turn out for us... I mean

Unread 12-06-2015, 06:55 PM
angrydimaria

@Sparky,

Rooney was a wonder boy from the day he made his debut. He was a superstar by the time we bought. Remember he had spent one and a half year bullying teams in premier league and international level.

Keane, was there any doubt about him?

Carrick was a seasoned player by the time we bought him. I didn't like it at the time either and wanted someone who was already 'world class' but not sure there was any doubt about his qualities.

Where as kane wasn't even preferred by spurs till november. Till that time his record is very average. Even now, I feel he is very average. He doesn't have electrifying space, doesn't seem to a bully like Costa/drogba or very charismatic like aguero/RVN/torres.

He seems to have lucked his way into few goals in the premier league and now touted for 50m

I am so so happy he is at spurs. Because I know there is no way we will be getting him this summer. And by the time next summer comes he will be have been found out.

Unread 12-06-2015, 07:32 PM
n48

Gets his shot away early, good in the air, strong, works hard, eye for goal, seems level headed, wouldn't be pining for his senorita all the time. Nah sounds like he'd be a nightmare at OT.

Unread 12-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Gets his shot away early, good in the air, strong, works hard, eye for goal, seems level headed, wouldn't be pining for his senorita all the time. Nah sounds like he'd be a nightmare at OT.
Lucked a few goals though

Unread 12-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Lucked a few goals though
Yup, fluked 31 goals

Unread 12-06-2015, 07:56 PM
thrush

There was a time when "sky sources" was quite a credible news avenue, only bettered by the BBC.

Now it just seems to report in a tabloid like manner. It goes as far as publishing transfer links that journos have mentioned on Sunday Supplement.

Unread 12-06-2015, 08:17 PM
S/Side.Red

He's been prolific for literally about three months of his career and is now worth £50m.

England really needs to produce some more players

Unread 12-06-2015, 08:22 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Yup, fluked 31 goals
He hasn't even scored as much as Philips in that season. And not even as many good ones.

How many more trebles we would have won with Philips

Siders The only reason we are seeing this many english players in premier league are due to home grown rule. If not for that, I doubt it would be more than 4-5 players across top 4 clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's been prolific for literally about three months of his career and is now worth £50m.

England really needs to produce some more players
What a stellar career he has had so far...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Kane
Closed Thread