United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Clownbones

City. No doubt.

Following us on the Instagram is the new 'my estate agent mate says Sanchez is looking at houses...."

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
This.

Plus Sky Italia? You mean they might want to have a few quid in from people punting on Sanchez to United to offset what they'd pay out when he goes to the berts?
Yep, if Skybet wanted to create a fake rumour about Sanchez they would definitely do it through Dimarzio tbf, not SSN

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I've already said that.
Don't come back in here with your dumb as £#%&! new name and start yapping at my heels.

Know your role.

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yep, if Skybet wanted to create a fake rumour about Sanchez they would definitely do it through Dimarzio tbf, not SSN

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:51 PM
taff

if there's one thing we can be certain of, it's that wesley sneijder is definitely imminent.

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
if there's one thing we can be certain of, it's that wesley sneijder is definitely imminent.
Signed for some club in Qatar

Gazumped again

Unread 11-01-2018, 03:56 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...z-from-arsenal

Unread 11-01-2018, 04:02 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Erm..

Quote:
"Sky in Italy report..."
Quote:
Gianluca Di Marzio
@DiMarzio

@SkySport reporter, Italy

Unread 11-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Dimarzio broke the initial story

Do you genuinely think some @#%&! at Skybet called up the biggest transfer sage in Italy and asked him to leak some fake news just so Skybet could make an extra few thousand pounds max from people betting on transfers?!

Do you realise how utterly ridiculous that sequence of events is?

Unread 11-01-2018, 04:15 PM
taff

i predict that he'll dick city about trying to use united as leverage 'til the berts get pissed off and drop their offer at the last minute, leaving him sulking his arse off with us, generally acting disruptive and leading to dressing room disharmony, disillusionment and perhaps even death.

that is what i predict.

Unread 11-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
About BLOODY time too

Unread 11-01-2018, 05:40 PM
windy waffles

City fan on Talksport earlier calling us arrogant thinking we can sign Sanchez and that we haven't gotten over the 'Welcome To Manchester' poster.

Unread 11-01-2018, 06:02 PM
ziggyman17

Unread 11-01-2018, 06:07 PM
flixton

Can't think of a single reason why he would choose us over City. Harsh but unless he has previous bad experience with Guardiola then he either stays at Arsenal or he goes to City. We'll probably end up with Walcott.

Unread 11-01-2018, 06:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:
City fan on Talksport earlier calling us arrogant thinking we can sign Sanchez and that we haven't gotten over the 'Welcome To Manchester' poster.
Pro tip. They're £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

Unread 11-01-2018, 06:10 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Can't think of a single reason why he would choose us over City. Harsh but unless he has previous bad experience with Guardiola then he either stays at Arsenal or he goes to City. We'll probably end up with Walcott.
will be a squad player there, will be a starter for us, we are on the up and still a big draw, if it was not for city's freaky winning season then we would be in a title race, the way you go on you would think we were fighting a relegation battle...

Unread 11-01-2018, 06:11 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
I'm going to stick my neck out on this one and say this 'news' is simply a ploy used to increase the amount of money Arsenal are going to get from City. The old 'use United to raise the price' game.
This, or Bertie propaganda to make it look they got another one over United, knowing the deal is already cut and dry.

Unread 11-01-2018, 07:04 PM
puressence

Any player with an ounce of football in him would join utd Real Barca after that it’s a downwards I’d say Liverpool are more appealing than those @#%&!s across the rd

Unread 11-01-2018, 07:08 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Any player with an ounce of football in him would join utd Real Barca after that it’s a downwards I’d say Liverpool are more appealing than those c***s across the rd
Young ones maybe but any footballer who loves the game, wants to win things. He’s 30 years old not 23 he has 3 years max left at the top. He has more chance of winning things at City.

Unread 11-01-2018, 07:26 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Young ones maybe but any footballer who loves the game, wants to win things. He’s 30 years old not 23 he has 3 years max left at the top. He has more chance of winning things at City.
He’s 29 tbf
Closed Thread