Hope they don’t let him in, no offence.

Unread 25-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Medlock

None taken

Unread 25-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don’t think I’ve ever seen fan base as utterly giddy as these toon pillocks. And that includes when Scotland played England in the euros.

Proper oddball behaviour so they can all take pictures for social media and congratulate themselves
Think the geordies might be quite excited:

Unread 25-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Think the geordies might be quite excited:

https://twitter.com/fbawaydays/statu...9JLE_VkpmnkS2Q
they were everywhere earlier today, worked a few hours...avoided Euston and kings cross like the plague.

Football fans are such a bunch of chronically unoriginal prats. You go to a place where theres literally dozens of great bars and pubs to sit in and you go and stand in by a fountain covered in pigeon shit, 10 deep with other sweaty geezers so all the tourists can look at you bemused.

Oddballs

Unread 25-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Medlock

Hopefully we'll get the full on crying on the tele stuff at thd end. As bad as the Scotch these scruffs

Unread 26-02-2023, 02:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Hopefully we'll get the full on crying on the tele stuff at thd end. As bad as the Scotch these scruffs
No need!

Unread 26-02-2023, 07:57 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
they were everywhere earlier today, worked a few hours...avoided Euston and kings cross like the plague.

Football fans are such a bunch of chronically unoriginal prats. You go to a place where theres literally dozens of great bars and pubs to sit in and you go and stand in by a fountain covered in pigeon shit, 10 deep with other sweaty geezers so all the tourists can look at you bemused.

Oddballs
Bit harsh on Ste/Draggers etc

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:01 AM
Ethers

I’m really shocked that Newcastle fans haven’t made more of this opportunity to check out London’s vibrant bar scene tbh.

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Finport Red

A great bunch of lads. Wouldn’t it be ace if they all had their tops off to show how hard/close to a heart attack they are?

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:15 AM
Stickman

330am on a Monday, absolutely no chance of anything other than WFH here. We can’t £#%&! this up.

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
330am on a Monday, absolutely no chance of anything other than WFH here. We can’t £#%&! this up.
Havin a few scoops now, then hit the sack early

Leave the rest to Siri and Erik

Hope he’s bluffing with Rashers

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:31 AM
NedKelly

I’m buzzing. My dad flew over a couple days back and I’ve not seen him this excited about us in years. Big breakfast being prepped then I’ll have to go pick up some cousins and pals. Hoping to be gently pissed by 2pm.

GGMU!

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Drexl

This is it lads

Today's the day

United back at wemberlee

Might take telly out into the back garden like the old old days, get all the neighbours round. Cans and whatnot

Unread 26-02-2023, 09:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
This is it lads

Today's the day

United back at wemberlee

Might take telly out into the back garden like the old old days, get all the neighbours round. Cans and whatnot

Sounds like the West suburbs of Sydney. They do it in the front garden with a brazier on the go and a bath tub of ice and beer

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Sounds like the West suburbs of Sydney. They do it in the front garden with a brazier on the go and a bath tub of ice and beer
That sounds superb

We cannot actually do it these days, with satellite tv. The cable won't stretch that far

I'll just have to leave all the doors and windows open

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:17 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
That sounds superb

We cannot actually do it these days, with satellite tv. The cable won't stretch that far

I'll just have to leave all the doors and windows open
Took the lad out there to buy a car.. different planet. Analogue telly. They probably all stare at their phones anyway, nowadays.

Anyway, going for:
Ddg
Dalot
Varane
Butcher
Shaw

Case
Fred
Bruno

Antony
Weg
Rashford

Bring on:

Sabi
Nacho
Sancho

Depends on score

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Hyman_Roth

Always reasonably anxious we’ll lose before big matches but I have a proper doom-on about this one for some odd reason. Fortunately the doom is very often misplaced.

I will stfu about the doom from here on in. Only positive thoughts.

Have a great day everyone!

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:29 AM
elhombre

We can’t lose this

Not to that shower of shit

Got a feeling we will

Dooooooom

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:35 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
We can’t lose this

Not to that shower of shit

Got a feeling we will

Dooooooom
It gets me worse if others are doomy too. Need people to say ‘don’t be daft we’ll smash ‘em’ type posts.

Unread 26-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Chris Quayd

Fairly sure we’ll win however if we don’t we will still pick up a pot this season and winning today is a bonus, United are back no matter what. And I’m sorry Mr Ferguson etc
Closed Thread