Unread 10-01-2023, 08:17 AM
Weekend Hussler

Default Welcome to Manchester, Marcus Thuram

Contract ending with Monchengladbach.

Cut Price deal at 10 mill. ON

2 Marcuses are better than 1

Unread 10-01-2023, 09:32 AM
Seamus

never heard of him, is he Lillian's son?

Unread 10-01-2023, 09:34 AM
Denis Irwell

Yep. Big Lilly’s lad.

Unread 10-01-2023, 09:46 AM
Seamus

nice one, lets get him

Unread 10-01-2023, 09:53 AM
Vedder

We haven’t got 10m pal

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Joe Biden

He's awful. What the £#%&! is going on.

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
We haven’t got 10m pal
This.

Chelsea will buy him, along with everyone else.

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This.

Chelsea will buy him, along with everyone else.
God, I hope we get bought out by a ME mob. The fa/pl will suddenly find new ways to curtail spending. Shouldn’t matter to United because we’ll be back on a level playing field again.

Not really been following Chelsea but the way he’s going they’ll end up bankrupt like they did when Bates thought he could outspend everyone without the means to do it

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:20 AM
Finport Red

He can do the Macarena. Let’s get him.

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
God, I hope we get bought out by a ME mob. The fa/pl will suddenly find new ways to curtail spending. Shouldn’t matter to United because we’ll be back on a level playing field again.

Not really been following Chelsea but the way he’s going they’ll end up bankrupt like they did when Bates thought he could outspend everyone without the means to do it
Talk the club were delighted that Ronaldo talked his way out as the money to pay him was effectively additional debt

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Talk the club were delighted that Ronaldo talked his way out as the money to pay him was effectively additional debt
Amazing.

We’ll be letting Jones go, next.

(Won’t mention Ddg)

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:32 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Amazing.

We’ll be letting Jones go, next.

(Won’t mention Ddg)
Jones is a mad one tbh. I do wonder if they know they’ve got to pay him one way or another so they’ve just accepted it and told him to do as he likes until the contract is done he’s not been seen anywhere in months to my knowledge.

Tuanzebe is another weird one. The lad strained an abductor 18 months ago and hasn’t been seen or heard of since

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Jones has mental health issues and the club is supporting him through his recovery....

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:42 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jones has mental health issues and the club is supporting him through his recovery....
Pretty obvious this is the case isn’t it.

As for this lad, he looks a unit. Tenners definitely has a type

Unread 10-01-2023, 10:47 AM
dunk

Quote:
I have assumed that to be the case to some degree. I applaud them for it tbh.

Makes it even weirder that he reappeared for a spell last season though.

Unread 10-01-2023, 11:41 AM
puressence

Quote:
Jones is a mad one tbh. I do wonder if they know they’ve got to pay him one way or another so they’ve just accepted it and told him to do as he likes until the contract is done he’s not been seen anywhere in months to my knowledge.

Tuanzebe is another weird one. The lad strained an abductor 18 months ago and hasn’t been seen or heard of since
axel went on pre season tour lasted about a week then came home

Unread 10-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Baron

Quote:
I have assumed that to be the case to some degree. I applaud them for it tbh.

Makes it even weirder that he reappeared for a spell last season though.
He was MotM & well, no? Played well enough to show he can still do something at this level either way

Unread 10-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Seamus

Quote:
yep and they have to be seen to be doing the right thing.

Word has it he was removed from the first team squad whatsapp group and it set him back again.

Wishing him well

Unread 10-01-2023, 12:06 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
We haven’t got 10m pal
Of course we £#%&!ing have

Unread 10-01-2023, 12:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He was MotM & well, no? Played well enough to show he can still do something at this level either way
Performed well enough, got the hook in one game iirc, but it was a bit scape-goaty imo.

Amazed he’s not been given a shot elsewhere, or even turned up in the reserves. Can only be a mental thing I suppose. To go from stricken and nowhere to be seen to starting against Arsenal (I think it was) and then disappearing again is just weird. No easier games to get some fitness up or anything, just straight in, good performance, then gone only United.

Up there with Hargreaves’s starting v Wolves (?) after being MIA for 2 years then limping off after 8 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Of course we £#%&!ing have
We have, but it’s to pay bills and wages and whatnot. The finances are that £#%&!ed.
Closed Thread