United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:20 AM
GBMUFC2020

Default Stay with me , why don`t you stay with me!

Sorry I`ve been watching the Rod Stewart documentary. But it kind of rings true. The guy Ten Hag has walked into a complete cess pit and in 6 months we are 3rd in the league, playing Barca in the Europa, the 1/4 `s of the Carabou cup,and in the 4th round of the FA cup. Would you have expected that 6 month`s ago. Stop playing internet warriors and see something that might be developing on the horizon! I am guilty as anyone with certain players

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:24 AM
BarryX

In other words, the framus intersects with the ramistan approximately at the paternoster.

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:26 AM
Drexl

Klartu

Verta

Necktie

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:27 AM
silv

ooh la la someone’s had a drink

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:28 AM
Joe Biden

We're playing barca because we couldn't top a group full of turds.

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:29 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
I knew you'd get on with him

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:44 AM
GBMUFC2020

He doesn`t at the moment but there is always time.

Quote:
Your a bit of a dick aren`t you? Yes we finished 2nd. Dodgey penalty at Old Trafford sealed it. Are you following them away? If so we can discuss in Barca

Unread 08-01-2023, 01:45 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Love you man

we need a rod stewart song

Unread 08-01-2023, 02:00 AM
GBMUFC2020

Oh, Cascarino, they`d wished they`d never seen your face
You`ve made a first-class fool out of them
And that`s what really hurts!

Unread 08-01-2023, 02:06 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:

Your a bit of a d*** aren`t you? Yes we finished 2nd. Dodgey penalty at Old Trafford sealed it. Are you following them away? If so we can discuss in Barca
I assume you're supplying the narcotics?

Unread 08-01-2023, 02:13 AM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
I assume you're supplying the narcotics?
Lol, no unless you class cocodamol but I`ll buy you a pint. Old Nags head 5.30pm Tuesday

Unread 08-01-2023, 06:55 AM
Travis Bickle

Quote:
Lol, no unless you class cocodamol but I`ll buy you a pint. Old Nags head 5.30pm Tuesday
Apropos of nothing, I love the Nags. I am on a picture on the wall - 1975 away at Bolton? No idea. Anyway, Lord St entrance, halfway to the bar on the left. Me and my mates - happy days

Edit. Could have been Norwich. It is all a distant blur

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Sorry I`ve been watching the Rod Stewart documentary. But it kind of rings true. The guy Ten Hag has walked into a complete cess pit and in 6 months we are 3rd in the league, playing Barca in the Europa, the 1/4 `s of the Carabou cup,and in the 4th round of the FA cup. Would you have expected that 6 month`s ago. Stop playing internet warriors and see something that might be developing on the horizon! I am guilty as anyone with certain players
Pessimism stems from the glazers and Woodward. As well as the shit@#%&!s we had at the club. Lingard, pogba, Bailey , Henderson , telles etc . Once preason hit and you see a few of ETHs press conferences you know what it’s about.

I think it was never about ETH, his ability has never been in question, before the season started it was always can the board back him the way he needs and will some of these players down tools like they have done several times across several managers . He has got the dressing room under control . He is a top manager, still has loads to do at United but hand on heart he is the best manager we have had post fergie for both on the pitch and off the field reasons . The way he dealt with the Ronaldo thing was brilliant. Mix in the parasites leaving and it’s happy days

Unread 08-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I knew you'd get on with him

Unread 08-01-2023, 10:48 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Apropos of nothing, I love the Nags. I am on a picture on the wall - 1975 away at Bolton? No idea. Anyway, Lord St entrance, halfway to the bar on the left. Me and my mates - happy days

Edit. Could have been Norwich. It is all a distant blur
ONH reds

I'm the one stood in everyone's way on the stairs looking at pics.... 'No dead' section is my fave....

Unread 08-01-2023, 12:08 PM
GBMUFC2020

£#%&! me, just woke up from 3/4 of a bottle of Jack Daniels, did I really write this lol. Seriously though if you want to realise pessimism you can add the Glazers and the Woodwards to the Martin Edwards and the shit show apart from Docherty and the occasional stir fry from Atkinson that followed Matt Busby and boy did we sign some shit players and some great players that couldn`t handle Old Trafford every other week.
Hopefully the tide has turned and the new owners will be football fans not out and out business men. Time for Sunday lunch and then to annoy some Man City fans

Unread 08-01-2023, 12:11 PM
Joe Biden

That's not good for your liver pal. Be well. Be healthy.
Closed Thread