United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2013, 10:35 PM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
This from a set of fans who put up a banner celebrating the fact that their murderous actions got their local rivals' best ever team banned from European competition through no fault of their own.

You know, seeing we're playing that game.
Link?

Unread 26-04-2013, 10:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudored
Link?

Front row of their kop in a local derby. Self policing my hole.

Unread 26-04-2013, 10:58 PM
MIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
don't forget Mr Suarez donated his 'fine' by the rat muchers straight to the Hillsborough appeal.....what a stand-up guy, when he's not falling over
Bet the rat knows or cares £#%&! all bout that. Scumiest player in prem lge ever, lfc desperate to keep hold of him! Scum.

Unread 26-04-2013, 10:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If he goes, Liverpool will be fighting relegation next season, nqat
A thought so exquisite I am almost scared to indulge in it

Will never actually happen, though - even if he goes they will get in a few decent-ish players with the cash shurely??

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Quote:

Front row of their kop in a local derby. Self policing my hole.
And a don't buy the sun banner behind it for double hypocrisy points

Precisely why I couldn't give two flying £#%&!s about Hillsborough, the squished angels or their never ending compo chasing crusade.

£#%&!ing scum.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Sparky***

Not forgetting the time they thought a flimsy banner in italian would just totally absolve them of any blame in killing 39 Juventus fans.

Their hypocrisy knows absolutely no bounds. On the one had they've led an obsessive campaign for Hillsborough for nearly a quarter of a century, demanding justice and anybody involved to be held accountable and punished severely.....but when it comes to Heysel? "eer ya go la, here's a banner, like. Dead sorry and that, you know."

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
And a don't buy the sun banner behind it for double hypocrisy points

Precisely why I couldn't give two flying £#%&!s about Hillsborough, the squished angels or their never ending compo chasing crusade.

£#%&!ing scum.
A colleague at work today revealed himself to be a Liverpool fan and reckoned he was at Hillsborough. Started rabbiting on about how Dalglish is one of the greatest people to ever walk the planet - got a bit miffed when I asked him if buying Carroll, Downing, Adam and Henderson was a mistake.

Truly despise every one of the bastards. If Scotland gets independence we should build a wall of scouse bodies like in 300 to keep them out.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not forgetting the time they thought a flimsy banner in italian would just totally absolve them of any blame in killing 39 Juventus fans.

Their hypocrisy knows absolutely no bounds. On the one had they've led an obsessive campaign for Hillsborough for nearly a quarter of a century, demanding justice and anybody involved to be held accountable and punished severely.....but when it comes to Heysel? "eer ya go la, here's a banner, like. Dead sorry and that, you know."
And Shields. That it was a Liverpool fan who attacked Georgiev was never in doubt. So where was the fundraising campaign, charity match, invitation to attend a game, or even - woah - public official apology from the club? "Nope, sorry - we've got a scouser to whine about. The actual victim who's had his head caved in with a paving slab, well I'm afraid we couldn't really give a flying £#%&!. Sorry."

The biggest bunch of whining, self-pitying £#%&!ing hypocrites on earth.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
A colleague at work today revealed himself to be a Liverpool fan and reckoned he was at Hillsborough.
Sick when people do this for Christ's sake. Someone off here was at Hillsborough, he'll be the first to tell you it's nothing to fantasise over. Jesus they're weird.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And Shields. That it was a Liverpool fan who attacked Georgiev was never in doubt. So where was the fundraising campaign, charity match, invitation to attend a game, or even - woah - public official apology from the club? "Nope, sorry - we've got a scouser to whine about. The actual victim who's had his head caved in with a paving slab, well I'm afraid we couldn't really give a flying £#%&!. Sorry."

The biggest bunch of whining, self-pitying £#%&!ing hypocrites on earth.
Zorg dropping truth paving slabs all over the forums prone bounce here.

Biggest disgrace ever was Jack Straw caving in - if I ever met that @#%&! I'd ask him about that. Shameful, shameful behaviour from him. You expect it from Scousers but not from an MP. Errrr, well.....

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Biggest disgrace ever was Jack Straw caving in - if I ever met that @#%&! I'd ask him about that. Shameful, shameful behaviour from him. You expect it from Scousers but not from an MP. Errrr, well.....

Rumour has it some Shields scrote threatened to run for Jack Straw's seat and Straw was petrified of losing. Sounds crazy but they'd vote for a bag of potatoes if it had a black armband stapled to it.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sick when people do this for Christ's sake. Someone off here was at Hillsborough, he'll be the first to tell you it's nothing to fantasise over. Jesus they're weird.
Yup - I had already had this guys card marked and now, well, going to have to watch it. Next time there is chicken on the menu at work I will be sure to put some flowers on his desk.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Rumour has it some Shields scrote threatened to run for Jack Straw's seat and Straw was petrified of losing. Sounds crazy but they'd vote for a bag of potatoes if it had a black armband stapled to it.

Genuinely pray for Godzilla to give Tokyo a break and go and trample all over Liverpool. Honestly hope they get relegated next season too.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:37 PM
eusker

Quote:

Straw's 'evidence' that released Shields was when Shields' mum told Straw that another lad had admitted doing it in a conversation with her. Cast iron to be fair to him.

Unread 26-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
A thought so exquisite I am almost scared to indulge in it

Will never actually happen, though - even if he goes they will get in a few decent-ish players with the cash shurely??
If he goes this season, they won't get more than £20m and everyone knows in England you only get 0.66 Andy Carroll at that price.

Unread 27-04-2013, 05:10 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If he goes this season, they won't get more than £20m and everyone knows in England you only get 0.66 Andy Carroll at that price.
Is Carroll still on loan at West Ham? Imagine if Brenton had to recall him to replace Suarez

Unread 27-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Is Carroll still on loan at West Ham? Imagine if Brenton had to recall him to replace Suarez
Yup, Carroll is still on loan, projecting himself as missiles aiming at the opposition keepers. £#%&!ing jihadi.

Brenton chucked him off at the beginning of the season, and having to call him back the horse for 7 matches... That would be hilarious!

Maybe Carroll can host the new Liverpool documentary

Unread 27-04-2013, 03:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Oh please let that happen

Unread 27-04-2013, 08:57 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Cringe.

Unread 27-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Cringe.

He's not been in a car wreck ffs.
Closed Thread