United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-08-2023, 08:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
After Amrabat too apparently, so this desperation could yet have a sting in the tail for us.

Unread 16-08-2023, 09:50 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tbh I’m surprised at the lack of desire to go there that players are showing. Despite whatever we may think of him, Klopp has been their best manager in literally decades, winning the league and CL with them. You’d think some players would be eager to play for him.
They won't pay big wages.

Unread 16-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Tbh I’m surprised at the lack of desire to go there that players are showing. Despite whatever we may think of him, Klopp has been their best manager in literally decades, winning the league and CL with them. You’d think some players would be eager to play for him.
Same. Thought Lavia especially would want that move.

Unread 16-08-2023, 10:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Maybe Klopp isn’t sticking around for much longer and players and their representatives have caught wind of it?

Unread 17-08-2023, 02:47 PM
no fun

Not from rawk, but pleasant reading

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ion-buckingham

Unread 20-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Klopp telling his own fans to shut up when they affectionately sing his name.

Is there a bigger attention seeking #@&%! in football than him? The cringe on him and Pep and their ‘antics’ is embarrassing.

Unread 20-08-2023, 03:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://x.com/mirrorfootball/status/...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Klopp telling his own fans to shut up when they affectionately sing his name.

Is there a bigger attention seeking #@&%! in football than him? The cringe on him and Pep and their ‘antics’ is embarrassing.
Guardiola is a complete and utter odd ball, probably because of all the peds he took as a player. I find it easier to ignore his antics but Klopp is a massive #@&%! and I really dislike freak.

The passive aggressive whining @#%&!.

Unread 20-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Sparky***

I've just seen the penalty they got against Bournemouth yesterday.

What the £#%&!ing exactly is VAR doing these days? It's astonishing

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:06 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've just seen the penalty they got against Bournemouth yesterday.

What the £#%&!ing exactly is VAR doing these days? It's astonishing
It shows a clear dive - just how do they justify giving that? How do they explain it? Surely an apology to Bournemouth? It's absolutely £#%&!ed.

Unread 20-08-2023, 04:08 PM
larry

compare that to our handball yesterday. don't hear any claims of corruption though.

Unread 21-08-2023, 12:12 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 21-08-2023, 12:15 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

what is Gallagher on about. he says VAR is there to confirm whether the pictures correlate what the referee says?

I swear they are making it up as they go along to justify why the referee/VAR didn't make a mistake (unless it benefits united)

Unread 21-08-2023, 12:21 PM
jem

the defender sweeps his leg. obviously, he makes a big deal out of it. it's a penalty.

dermot gallagher isn't consistent when he talks about various incidents (sa v leeds cf onana v wolves, for example). refs are dicks. give them var... they're dicks. give them a mic... guess what? dicks.

Unread 15-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Let’s begin with Jurgen Klopp being a bit of a #@&%!.

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/s...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Gosh, he’s so wacky.

Here he is being wacky again.

Unread 15-09-2023, 07:43 PM
Harry Flashman

Quote:

There are English words, but none of them make any sense.

Unread 15-09-2023, 08:19 PM
larry

if we'd signed klopp when we tried and he'd gone on to win us a couple of league titles and a champions league, something is telling me i'd still think he's a @#%&! but i dunno i guess we'd love him

Unread 15-09-2023, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
if we'd signed klopp when we tried and he'd gone on to win us a couple of league titles and a champions league, something is telling me i'd still think he's a @#%&! but i dunno i guess we'd love him
probably but we didn't have much time for jose when he was being a miserable sod .

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:08 PM
Mr_Ed

He'd have been a better manager than those since Fergie other than ETH...

So he gets moody with the press. He's no different then Freggle in that regard.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:14 PM
Dr Stranger

Fergie never had a reputation for being a likeable fun-loving guy though.

Klopp and Pep are @#%&!s who pretend they aren’t.

Unread 15-09-2023, 09:22 PM
NedKelly

He’s a complete goofball but honestly as time goes on I’m pretty indifferent to him. The only reason he’s hated on here is because he manages Liverpool. I do love watching him seethe when things don’t go his way though.

Guardiola has him trumped in the try hard stakes and I disliked him years before he went to City, with his faux-philosophical stance on football and that weird little twitch that comes out when he’s angry. If he had a moustache he’d spend most of his time twirling it while dressed up in his River Island-meets-Camden-hipster ensembles.