United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:06 AM
denis lawless

Angry

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Father Christmas

This is just ABU desperation. Everton are entitled to leave out whoever they like.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I wouldn't like to be a hamburger within reaching range of that.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
This is just ABU desperation. Everton are entitled to leave out whoever they like.
Correct. But they have said that it was at our insistence, this is not allowed.
Quote:
Everton spokesman Ian Ross explained that as a condition of making the loan deal permanent in February, United had demanded Howard didnot play on April 28.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...t/sport1.shtml

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Correct. But they have said that it was at our insistence, this is not allowed.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...t/sport1.shtml
More fool them then - if we had no power to insist.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Spiffy

Quote:

At least four Premier League chairmen are now consulting lawyers, insisting that West Ham should have been deducted points. This clearly presents the Premier League with a huge headache, if Manchester United and Everton are found to be guilty of a more serious breach of the same offence.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:34 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy

Seriously stop it.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:38 AM
you_are_my_solskjaer

woops, did a new thread. I'll place my post here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We won't get points a deduction. Why? Does anyone remember Scott Parker signing from Chalton to Chelsea? Charlton stipulated as part of that deal Parker coulnd't play against them in the next game.

It's just a way of selling newspapers.

Unread 06-05-2007, 10:53 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by you_are_my_solskjaer
woops, did a new thread. I'll place my post here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We won't get points a deduction. Why? Does anyone remember Scott Parker signing from Chalton to Chelsea? Charlton stipulated as part of that deal Parker coulnd't play against them in the next game.

It's just a way of selling newspapers.
This guy I like.

Unread 06-05-2007, 11:31 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
This has come about because that gigantic #@&%! Martin Samuel has been moaning all week on TV and in The Times about us loaning out keepers, and the terms of the Howard transfer. God I hate that fat shit. I don't think anything will come of it, the deal was announced after the transfer window had closed, so how could it have been a permanent transfer? Surely he's still technically on loan?

Absolutely £#%&!ing 100% spot on.

The FA/Premier League/UEFA/Referees asscociation etc...merely exist to appease the English gutter press.
Whatever 'abu' %@#$&!s the press are running with the FA will react.

That's why Steven Gerrard can be a serial 'diver' & still not have a reputation with the referees in this Country.

That's why our players serve 3match bans (ala' Rooney & Scholes after the Amsterdam farce)...yet Liverpool players in IDENTICAL situations don't.

That's why in 2003 when 5 or 6 Arsenal players jumped all over Ruud at the final whistle, elbows flying etc.. the FA dished out similar punishments to BOTH Clubs reacting to the Press' opinion that Ruud 'deserved it'...I seem to remember Ronaldo & Giggsy were fined for doing £#%&! all.

That's why when we don't get a penalty given against us there's a national £#%&!ing incident & the press heap pressure on refs to give a pen against us ASAP.....yet, over at Anfield & Stamford Bridge nobody gives a £#%&! how many opposition penalty claims are waved away.

That's why Roy Keane is fined for comments in his book yet other players with equally controversial opinions get away with it.

That's why Gary Neville is fined for celebrating a goal in front of Liverpool fans at Old Trafford & yet Robbie Fowler, Thierry Henry, 'Lamps' & co. can goad opposition fans all they £#%&!ing like.

That's why they always get in snide little digs about us not having been 'Champions' in 99 when we won the European Cup, yet they laud over Rafa's chancers/frauds/long ball jokers as if they were legitimate entries to Europes top Competition - despite having failed to contest their domestic League for the best part of 20 years.

The Press in this country, from top to bottom DESPISE our football Club. We have to live with it. They want our name dragged through the mud wherever possible...they want points docked, players banned, the Club fined as often as they £#%&!ing can.
They're absolutely MORTIFIED that we're on the verge of claiming the Title...I bet Brian Woolnough & Paddy Barclay are on £#%&!ing suicide watch.

Unread 06-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Double07

Another link with "supposed" comments from the Premier League

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/6629661.stm

£#%&! all with come of it, apart from Mourhino imploding

Unread 06-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Enjoying Insanity

It's complete ABU %@#$&!s, designed to deflect attention from the WHU situation.

And what breach of rules has taken place exactly ?? Surely as part of a legal contract of sale United can stipulate that Timmy cannot play against us ??

What's the chances they look into the Phil Neville "situation" as well ?

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
It's complete ABU %@#$&!s, designed to deflect attention from the WHU situation.

And what breach of rules has taken place exactly ?? Surely as part of a legal contract of sale United can stipulate that Timmy cannot play against us ??

What's the chances they look into the Phil Neville "situation" as well ?

Everton will have asked about making the transfer permenant. United will have said wait till the summer. Everton will have said - if we make it permenant now & sort it out we'll not play him in the Goodison fixture.
It'll be as simple as that.
The press (who are largely supporters of London Clubs...as well as being scouse lovers/abu scum) will be forcing this for a number of reasons:

Firstly. In the hope that it works. ie, United are fined/deducted points.

Secondly. To take attention away from West Ham & their shady Tevez/Mascherano deal.

Thirdly. To 'tarnish' our likely Title win...to raise doubts of it's legitimacy. To give the footballing world the opportunity to imply we bent the rules to be Champions.

They're a bunch of £#%&!ing @#%&!s.
At least it'll give Alan Green, Patrick KInghorn, Adrian Durham & co something to squeal about for a few days

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:15 PM
magic_cantona

As far as a I can tell, Howards transfer doesn't become permanent until the end of the season and he is technically still on loan.

AND if there's nothing written down, if the worst comes to the worst, United can just deny it.No 'proof' if you like.

All a fuss over £#%&! all.Still, it'll give Mourinho something to bleat about when we win the league.

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Enjoying Insanity

I'm still confused as to what rule has been broken ???

Anyone have a link to it ??

Until I see the words "Clubs must not forbid players to play against any club once transfered" from an official source I will just take Samuals as the fat, shit-stirring, attention-seeking, @#%&! he is.

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Double07

the Premier League are reported to be set to investigate whether an agreement over Howard's availability existed between the teams.

A Premier League spokesman told the News of the World: "As Howard's is a permanent transfer there is no reason why he could not have played. "Had such a clause been included, we would not have allowed it - it would be a case of third party interference."

Before the match Everton boss David Moyes appeared to suggest that there had been a verbal agreement between the clubs over Howard's omission.

Moyes said: "While Tim Howard was on loan he would not have been able to play against his parent club, United. But although we have now signed him ourselves, United wanted the loan clause to remain in operation.

"It was partly the reason we were able to tie up the deal for next season as early as we did, we have abided by their wishes."

And Everton spokesman Ian Ross said that as a condition of making the loan deal permanent in February, United had insisted Howard did not play in the game at Goodison Park.

Although Howard's move was completed outside the transfer window, loan deals can be made permanent at any time.

"We certainly have no record of an agreement between Everton and United that Howard could not play on April 28," the (premier league) spokesman added.

"We will be contacting both clubs as a matter of urgency to find out what has gone on."

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Enjoying Insanity

It is a £#%&!up by both clubs though.

Timmy should have "pulled his hamstring" a few days before the game.

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
It is a £#%&!up by both clubs though.

Timmy should have "pulled his hamstring" a few days before the game.
The thing is, I bet loads of deals have 'Gentlemen's agreements' as part of final negotiation.
The press are on the case of this because they want to stick one on Manchester United.

How come they weren't up in arms about Chelsea's many loanee's over recent seasons?????....hypocritical @#%&!s.
How come they aren't sniffing around Mascherano's bizarre move to Liverpool (which UEFA & the FA both bent over backwards to make sure went ahead, despite there being NO mitigating circumstances for a breach of the rules)...how come Martin Samuel wasn't crying into his grotesque beard over Chelsea's corrupt poaching of John Obi-mikel???

If the FA or Premier League even HINT that they might deduct points we should sue the living £#%&! out of them.

Unread 06-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
The thing is, I bet loads of deals have 'Gentlemen's agreements' as part of final negotiation.
The press are on the case of this because they want to stick one on Manchester United.

How come they weren't up in arms about Chelsea's many loanee's over recent seasons?????....hypocritical @#%&!s.
How come they aren't sniffing around Mascherano's bizarre move to Liverpool (which UEFA & the FA both bent over backwards to make sure went ahead, despite there being NO mitigating circumstances for a breach of the rules)...how come Martin Samuel wasn't crying into his grotesque beard over Chelsea's corrupt poaching of John Obi-mikel???

If the FA or Premier League even HINT that they might deduct points we should sue the living £#%&! out of them.
I'd prefer to see the NOTW in the dock over a complete libel accusing United of dodgy transfer dealings with Howard.

It's a blatant attempt to infer United have done something dodgy.

I'd also like to see that fat @#%&! Samuals have a heart attack.

Unread 06-05-2007, 01:16 PM
koppas

Everton could just say he was injured. Or had personal problems.

Done. Next.
Closed Thread