United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2018, 07:43 AM
Switching Off

Maybe he wants to say Woodward is a tit?

Unread 12-08-2018, 07:46 AM
Kangared

Completely unnecessary from Pogba. He’d captained the team to a good win & should have focused on that. The line about being fined was totally out of order. Inflammatory bullshit aimed at getting his move. So the motivation behind his good performance Friday wasn’t to help the club, it seems it was to impress Barca.
Cannot sell him this season though. Just do what Fergus wouldn’t & tell him what he wants to hear for now.

Unread 12-08-2018, 08:20 AM
Cream

When Mou was at it with the PSG flirting everyone rightly called him out.
At least he spent this summer leveraging his position to improve the squad.

Poggers has gone from letting his agent take the piss, to joining in!

Woody dishing out a fortune in wages to Sanchez, then closing his wallet, has caused £#%&!ing murders.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Drexl

The only solution to this problem I can see is to treat Pogba so outrageously bad that Raiola - the custard bloodied flubber £#%&!er - has a heart attack. Surely the @#%&!'s ticker is on a hair trigger?

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:06 AM
barca99

As loads have said would be easier to understand if he had actually achieved anything with United.

He talks as if he is Roy Keane, stfu get on with it and actually play to your potentially then maybe people might listen.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
People are really that anti mou that they’re backing a player who’s acting the @#%&! and wants to go somewhere else?

Respect to siders for seeing the bigger picture.
Sad to see, genuinely. And I see the media are in the previously much maligned Pogbas corner all of a sudden because he’s apparently
fighting with the greater of the two evils. So transparent, Pogba absolutely should be shutting the £#%&! up and doing his talking on the pitch. He’s paid very handsomely to do so and dropping hints about his unrest immediately after the match on social media is right on par with Jose’s PSG comments for me.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Bunker Buster

Well, well, well......
What
A
Surprise.

The guys a straight up @#%&!. Overrated gangly snide factory....

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Well, well, well......
What
A
Surprise.

The guys a straight up @#%&!. Overrated gangly snide factory....

Told him for you pal. Was drunk.

Not heard back yet.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:26 AM
puressence

Poor Paul I cannot say anything. Maybe cos what’s been said was £#%&!iing spot on hand a transfer request in go on strike we give no £#%&!s you £#%&!ing fake .. Muslim man guided by Money the next big move your a £#%&!ing disgrace ..

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Kangared

An all out show of support for Jose next home match if this shit continues.
Utterly disappointed in Pogba.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:37 AM
puressence

The club needs to back the manager on this whatever the future holds you cannot have a player controlling the dressing room otherwise there’s completely no point at all

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:41 AM
MJ Ramone

Nobody wants that miserable, anti-Football @#%&! Mourinho out of Old Trafford more than me, but Pogba's being an absolute £#%&!ing scumbag here.
Not that I'm surprised.
Self indulgent, fairweather £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Bunker Buster

His £#%&!ing snide celebration with Luke Shaw and comments afterwards...

“Luke has got a lot of stick recently”

£#%&! off out of the club pal.....

Should NEVER have re-signed him, half a dozen good games in his time here, now trying to control the dressing room after a half decent (5 games) World Cup....

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Poor Paul I cannot say anything. Maybe cos what’s been said was £#%&!iing spot on hand a transfer request in go on strike we give no £#%&!s you £#%&!ing fake .. Muslim man guided by Money the next big move your a £#%&!ing disgrace ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
The club needs to back the manager on this whatever the future holds you cannot have a player controlling the dressing room otherwise there’s completely no point at all
#Purefeelings

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Completely unnecessary from Pogba. He’d captained the team to a good win & should have focused on that. The line about being fined was totally out of order. Inflammatory bullshit aimed at getting his move. So the motivation behind his good performance Friday wasn’t to help the club, it seems it was to impress Barca.
Cannot sell him this season though. Just do what Fergus wouldn’t & tell him what he wants to hear for now.
They know he won’t be allowed to leave now. What he wants to hear is here’s your pay rise to match Sanchez.

Unread 12-08-2018, 09:58 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Woody dishing out a fortune in wages to Sanchez, then closing his wallet, has caused £#%&!ing murders.
Everyone on here said give Sanchez what he wants, it's not our money. tbf it would probably be less of an issue if he hadn't turned out to be a dud.

Pogba and his revolting agent can £#%&! off either way.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Everyone on here said give Sanchez what he wants, it's not our money. tbf it would probably be less of an issue if he hadn't turned out to be a dud.

Pogba and his revolting agent can £#%&! off either way.
Yup, fine by me but also give Pogba what he wants, and buy players.

Now we now Woody maxed out on Sanchez, which is a truly stupid move.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:22 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Yup, fine by me but also give Pogba what he wants, and buy players.

Now we now Woody maxed out on Sanchez, which is a truly stupid move.
We should be spending more in the transfer market but that's not what's caused this issue. Investing in mercenaries with @#%&! agents has caused the problem. If we placate Pogba, who's next? £#%&! him off.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Tiberian

Sanchez at 350k p/w + 75K appearance bonus + win/goal/times ball given away bonuses, whatever they are, 4 years remaining of that contract? Great move Woodie and Mou.

No wonder Pogba wants some of that gravy, will not even have to up his performances from his first 2 years to better what Sanchez has provided.

Unread 12-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

A lot of hot air on here as usual based on nothing

I’ve actually met Pogba; really nice fella tbf. Fiercely ambitious though...

Mourinho is the @#%&! here; he dropped him last season and had created all of this friction. Mou is a full on snide...

Pogba is happy at United...
Closed Thread