United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2017, 03:27 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Who was it who was having a go at him for his celebration last year in the EL?

All 'yeah, save those sorts of celebrations for the league'

Mad bastards

Undoubtedly also said something like "£90m?!?!?!?!?? Lolioloooool"

Unread 09-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Just salty bastards who can't accept that even when we're 'shit', we still win trophies. It's absolutely delicious, you know something's wrong when we're not making the rest of the footballing nation cry into their spaghetti hoops and over the past 12 months it's starting to happen again. I liked Louis but he was never the manager to make that happen.

Sad that even some of our fans happily stick the boot in

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:20 PM
taff

Thumbs up

can't pretend i've particularly rated him in the past and he has a lot to prove for me, but i do like a new signing and i'm quite certain he doesn't give a £#%&! what i think.

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
can't pretend i've particularly rated him in the past and he has a lot to prove for me, but i do like a new signing and i'm quite certain he doesn't give a £#%&! what i think.
He is saying all the right things tbf, I think he genuinely wants to be here. Best of luck

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He is saying all the right things tbf, I think he genuinely wants to be here. Best of luck
Not a slight at you Riccers, but I never understand this one. Happy to be here. Hope to win things. Will work hard. Big club. The usual

What are the 'wrong things'?

"Suppose I'm happy. Can take it or leave it tbh."

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:54 PM
75Red

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 09-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Lok

Quote:
Not a slight at you Riccers, but I never understand this one. Happy to be here. Hope to win things. Will work hard. Big club. The usual

What are the 'wrong things'?

"Suppose I'm happy. Can take it or leave it tbh."

Unread 09-07-2017, 08:05 PM
dunk

Is Lukaku the surprise Mourinho referred to?

Unread 09-07-2017, 08:31 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
can't pretend i've particularly rated him in the past and he has a lot to prove for me, <b>but i do like a new signing</b> and i'm quite certain he doesn't give a £#%&! what i think.
This. Even when I don't rate the player, can't help getting excited when the signing is confirmed.

Unread 09-07-2017, 08:39 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Is Lukaku the surprise Mourinho referred to?
Sanchez mate.

Unread 09-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
This. Even when I don't rate the player, can't help getting excited when the signing is confirmed.
Absolutely.

We love the club. It's someone coming in with a chance of having an impact on it. That always comes with a bit of optimism.

The player goes from being somebody you want/didn't want to a red

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Sparky***

You think United have held off announcing this in agreement with Everton so they can get all the publicity from Rooney signing?

Unread 09-07-2017, 09:45 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Not convinced by this signing at all, especially as we're still lacking quality out wide and another quality player in midfield.

He might score against the shite of the league, but he's never convinced. Probably shouldn't have watched this from last month.

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:08 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
No mate his stupid dances are why he has a bad game sometimes according to twitter journos. He needs to concentrate on football. Dancing stops him playing well
https://www.facebook.com/sportmetro/...2693074637815/

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Not convinced by this signing at all, especially as we're still lacking quality out wide and another quality player in midfield.

He might score against the shite of the league, but he's never convinced. Probably shouldn't have watched this from last month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFceszZfjbw

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:16 PM
puressence

Big picture of lukaku under the Hollywood sign. Scarf the lot

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

99.9% sure it was bunks I think mate...

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:28 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFceszZfjbw

So you're not convinced by the signing of a striker because we also need a winger and a midfielder? So you will be convinced if we do sign players in these positions?

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:29 PM
dunk

Friend of my Dad's works for United, reckons there's 3 to come after Lukaku, although no idea who..

Unread 09-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
99.9% sure it was bunks I think mate...
Closed Thread