United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2018, 08:46 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Waiting until the heat dies down?
They probably are conscious the scouse nation will mobilise against them if Carragher gets sacked .

Unread 13-03-2018, 08:47 AM
believe

Thinking that it could be magic doesn’t half tickle me

Unread 13-03-2018, 08:48 AM
wee man

Superb stuff

Good place this

Unread 13-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
last 24 hours have been immense
I bet you have been walking over to the fit birds in your office, Garethesque from the office saying “ you know that lad who was spat at? I’m in a whatsapp group with him “ as you nod your head gently up and down

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:03 AM
75Red

I'm surprised that even though this story is more than 24 hours old, that scousers haven't yet found a way to make Neville entirely responsible for the incident.

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:04 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
I'm surprised that even though this story is more than 24 hours old, that scousers haven't yet found a way to make Neville entirely responsible for the incident.
Probably because he wasn’t involved in it

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:06 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus
i bet you have been walking over to the fit birds in your office, garethesque from the office saying “ you know that lad who was spat at? I’m in a whatsapp group with him “ as you nod your head gently up and down
do we work together

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Seamus

what's the latest in the whatsapp group?

has Magic got any walk on parts or sponsor deals yet?

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:34 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus

Paddy Power would be the most likely. Maybe magic getting spat on by Spit The Dog, wearing an lfc dog coat ?

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:36 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
what's the latest in the whatsapp group?

Panini World Cup advertising team have arranged a meet with his people

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:46 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Precisely
Out of interest, do you think the 'bloke' is actually delighted that his daughter has been spat at or do you think his daughter (who's apparently very nervous and the absolute apple of his eye) was welling up and scared and 'the bloke' didn't want to start screaming and bawling and running after Carragher and scare her even more? I've heard from a mate that they were just having a laugh and that happened - then, as soon as the camera stopped, his daughter broke down completely and was scared stiff about 'the man' getting out of his car or the dad getting out of his.

I've heard it took 45 minutes to calm her down so I'd guess the father wasn't 'delighted' in any way shape or form, you £#%&!ing fringe.

Unread 13-03-2018, 09:48 AM
TheFatGoth

Shots fired at Magic

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenter...r-spit-victim/

State of her btw.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:06 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Shots fired at Magic

State of her btw.
She accused magic of being Scouse. This has gone too far

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:07 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Shots fired at Magic

State of her btw.
"This guy doesn't care. He's delighted. He's delighted that his daughter is collateral damage in an altercation which is entirely of his own making. He's delighted that she's been spat in the face. 'Oh nice one Jamie Carragher, nice one Jamie Carragher's just spat in my daughter's face.'

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Mr_Ed

Gone in hard...

"I've got 14-year-old and if somebody spat at my 14-year-old, first of all I would suddenly shut my mouth and realise what I done to wind up that person.

"My first concern would be 'Are you OK?' to my 14-year-old. Are you alright? You'd be looking for a tissue to wipe the spit off.

"This guy doesn't care. He's delighted. He's delighted that his daughter is collateral damage in an altercation which is entirely of his own making. He's delighted that she's been spat in the face. 'Oh nice one Jamie Carragher, nice one Jamie Carragher's just spat in my daughter's face.'

"You know he's already thinking about how much money he's going to get from The Sun newspaper."

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Out of interest, do you think the 'bloke' is actually delighted that his daughter has been spat at or do you think his daughter (who's apparently very nervous and the absolute apple of his eye) was welling up and scared and 'the bloke' didn't want to start screaming and bawling and running after Carragher and scare her even more? I've heard from a mate that they were just having a laugh and that happened - then, as soon as the camera stopped, his daughter broke down completely and was scared stiff about 'the man' getting out of his car or the dad getting out of his.

I've heard it took 45 minutes to calm her down so I'd guess the father wasn't 'delighted' in any way shape or form, you £#%&!ing fringe.
Sounds like the bloke needs to get his side out of the story out there imo, as he’s being painted as a worse dad than Fred West all over the media at the moment.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:13 AM
no fun

This LBC presenter comes over as being a bit of a @#%&! herself

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:14 AM
S/Side.Red

She sounds like she’s from the north west and she can’t even identify a scouse accent.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:16 AM
chooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
This LBC presenter comes over as being a bit of a @#%&! herself
Looks like a station full of them

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
She sounds like she’s from the north west and she can’t even identify a scouse accent.
The whatsapp group have been talking about this. It’s Hilarious if only I could post its contents.. so so funny
Closed Thread