United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Ethers

Throb losing his shit again over some throwaway comments? It's like £#%&!ing Groundhog Day with this @#%&!.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Throb losing his shit again over some throwaway comments? It's like £#%&!ing Groundhog Day with this @#%&!.
wibble

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:35 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Bit harsh. I mean it's perfectly reasonable to assume Roy Keane thinks Bryan Robson and Paddy Crerand run a cabal that controls the British media - I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he was saying.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:37 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Nanis high boot and Rooneys over head kick aren't the same in anyway shape or form ?

Lunch time pints ?

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:38 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I think any ex united player including those who just had one trial for the youth team should be made to wear the club tie for the rest of their lives, have their tongue cut out and a remote controlled box fitted by uniteds pr department who can control everything they say. you know just in case. No one wants to hear anything negative in case it makes the fans cry

you've got to ask some people what they are actually saying. They think that Keane shouldn't say anything negative about anything? People should tell the truth, none of it matters. Its the same £#%&!ed up way of thinking that stops whistle blowers and lets peadophiles get away with £#%&!ing loads of kids. Only difference is this is meaningless. Its football ffs. sad little @#%&!s all upset as keanes spoilt one of their little micro £#%&!s over some men in shorts

Unread 23-10-2014, 03:25 PM
doudou

Yes the media is dominated by ex-United players, and anything deemed to be criticism of the club is instantly shouted down by the braying mob of United fans on the Internet.

PS read this, from the Express: '... on the Kop, the noise and the anthems and the colour filled the night with the raw football spirit Real Madrid can never buy.'

Unread 23-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Yes the media is dominated by ex-United players, and anything deemed to be criticism of the club is instantly shouted down by the braying mob of United fans on the Internet.

PS read this, from the Express: '... on the Kop, the noise and the anthems and the colour filled the night with the raw football spirit Real Madrid can never buy.'
What the £#%&!? It was like a library

Unread 23-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
I think any ex united player including those who just had one trial for the youth team should be made to wear the club tie for the rest of their lives, have their tongue cut out and a remote controlled box fitted by uniteds pr department who can control everything they say. you know just in case. No one wants to hear anything negative in case it makes the fans cry

you've got to ask some people what they are actually saying. They think that Keane shouldn't say anything negative about anything? People should tell the truth, none of it matters. Its the same £#%&!ed up way of thinking that stops whistle blowers and lets peadophiles get away with £#%&!ing loads of kids. Only difference is this is meaningless. Its football ffs. sad little @#%&!s all upset as keanes spoilt one of their little micro £#%&!s over some men in shorts
:bravo:

Unread 23-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Dwight Yorke is a decent example of an ex-United player strongly criticising their performances. Paul Scholes doesn't appear to have held back that much on performances either. Gary Neville has been known to criticise the team as well...

Keane appears to want an argument with Ferguson, so why doesn't he have one with him instead of bad-mouthing the club all the time? Ferguson's book [apparently] contained a few lines of criticism about Keane did it? Oh diddums - Ferguson wasn't then to be found banging on about Keane was he? The mad @#%&! (Keane) needs to get on with his life and stop making such a #@&%! of himself feeding the media this drivel - they're using you you £#%&!ing stupid #@&%!. stfu.

Unread 23-10-2014, 04:02 PM
forzagarza

Yeah the press that have given keanes book loads of free publicity are really using him aren't they

Unread 23-10-2014, 04:53 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he spoke at LCC the other night to promote his pathetic book......loads of anti United stuff...can't wait till we play Villa
"we".

Keane is still more "we" than any fan. Guy bled for the club out there on the pitch. As instrumental as anyone to the club moving to a different level in 99.

He had a fight with our dictatorial manager towards the end. The guy whose bizarre court action against two of the club's biggest shareholders landed is into the hands of the Glazers.

Yet, Keane is the @#%&! for suggesting the guys on MUTV are biased?!

Unread 23-10-2014, 08:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What the £#%&!? It was like a library
Yes, it was Arsenalesque

Unread 23-10-2014, 08:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
"we".

Keane is still more "we" than any fan.
Is he £#%&!

I like him. I don't think he's a brilliant mind or will be a great manager; I just find his candid way of talking intriguing. But he was paid millions of pounds to play for United. It was his job. He did it brilliantly but if he hadn't done it at United he would have done it elsewhere. He may or may not still have a strong affinity with the club that has resurfaced in recent years, but fans have been paying money to the club all their life. They don't put it down for a second and for them there's nowhere else.

Nobody is more "we" than the supporters.

Unread 23-10-2014, 08:28 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Is he £#%&!

I like him. I don't think he's a brilliant mind or will be a great manager; I just find his candid way of talking intriguing. But he was paid millions of pounds to play for United. It was his job. He did it brilliantly but if he hadn't done it at United he would have done it elsewhere. He may or may not still have a strong affinity with the club that has resurfaced in recent years, but fans have been paying money to the club all their life. They don't put it down for a second and for them there's nowhere else.

Excellent...cant rep you ive run out..

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Is he £#%&!

exactly...great post....£#%&! him...and Keane

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Ethers

In fairness, Kevin has said 'we' about 3 or 4 different clubs in his time so it clouds the issue a bit.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Dwight Yorke is a decent example of an ex-United player strongly criticising their performances. Paul Scholes doesn't appear to have held back that much on performances either. Gary Neville has been known to criticise the team as well...

Keane appears to want an argument with Ferguson, so why doesn't he have one with him instead of bad-mouthing the club all the time? Ferguson's book [apparently] contained a few lines of criticism about Keane did it? Oh diddums - Ferguson wasn't then to be found banging on about Keane was he? The mad @#%&! (Keane) needs to get on with his life and stop making such a #@&%! of himself feeding the media this drivel - they're using you you £#%&!ing stupid #@&%!. stfu.
Keane isn't talking about the opinions of ex-United players, he is talking about the opinions of ex-United players who still earn a living from United.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Yeah the press that have given keanes book loads of free publicity are really using him aren't they
yes, obviously. not least by selling papers off the excerpts. use your noggin ffs.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:42 PM
djsst

Quote:
yes, obviously. not least by selling papers off the excerpts. use your noggin ffs.
When was the last time you bought a paper for football news.

Unread 23-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Stickman

Quote:
any word on what keane thought about denis irwin getting suspended for the 99 cup final? clearly kicked the ball away after the whistle had gone; did he give the referee the opportunity to book him again?
I didn't think that red was harsh at all after I calmed down tbh. Irwin kicked it up field knowing full well the whistle had been blown so he could get back into position.
Closed Thread