United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Jethro

Default Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Any links for iPhone?

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Jack Duckworth

4-2 united

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
correct team is

De Gea, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Smalling, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Young, Rooney, Welbeck
£#%&!ing hell. 0-2

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Sparky***

ahhh sky sports

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Any links for iPhone?
http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/pa...hone_GGL_Broad

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Liu Jian

Ferdinand and Evans again, can't say I'm thrilled by that prospect.
If Jones is fit, I'd definitely have him at right-back, with Smalling in the middle.

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:06 PM
ScarFace

vidic not even on the bench? great.

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:07 PM
magic_cantona

Just hope we stand up and perform today.If we do, we'll win. Everyone in that side needs to play as if their £#%&!ing careers depended on it - no excuses for "Oh, he just had an 'off' day' - he's done brilliantly in a few games before." etc.

And who's in charge of docking top red points for posting while the games in play because I'm all fidgety?

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Sparky***

crerand and summerbee

ffs

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
crerand and summerbee

ffs
Crerand
"When you Robbed us!"

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:12 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Just hope we stand up and perform today.If we do, we'll win. Everyone in that side needs to play as if their £#%&!ing careers depended on it - no excuses for "Oh, he just had an 'off' day' - he's done brilliantly in a few games before." etc.

And who's in charge of docking top red points for posting while the games in play because I'm all fidgety?
agreed. Fletcher is a good example of this. He's not playing great, no one is contesting that, but we know he can. He's done it before, he's one of the senior players now. He's a big game player, time to step up. Time for our match winners and senior players to turn up. If they do, we win. I'm hoping our big game mentality and experience will tell.

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

£#%&!ing hate the derby tbh, always have done. Sphincter-twitching time.

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:16 PM
nani_9999

http://sportstream24.com/england_foo...h_online_1.php

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:18 PM
captain scarlet

Who's the subs?

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Ferdinand and Evans again, can't say I'm thrilled by that prospect.
If Jones is fit, I'd definitely have him at right-back, with Smalling in the middle.
fletch and evans must have footage of themselves in a four-poster with fergie. footage only borsuk would watch, but still....

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&!ing hate the derby tbh, always have done. Sphincter-twitching time.
Some people ENJOY this feeling!

Awful.

Unread 23-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Pop

Jo Hart has the kind of face that you want to smash a rolling pin in two off.

Sparky***

i haven't felt nervous about a game of football since the moscow final in 2008.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Some people ENJOY this feeling!

Awful.
I just hope as many city players as possible die. I don't think it's too much to ask.