United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2018, 03:41 PM
dunk

Was it at Camp Nou when Barca slapped Madrid by 5 and Madrid went round kicking the shadows of the Barca men?

Potential repeat on the way.

Unread 02-04-2018, 07:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was it at Camp Nou when Barca slapped Madrid by 5 and Madrid went round kicking the shadows of the Barca men?

Potential repeat on the way.
Lindelof and Smalling the new Pepe and Ramos. Could get nasty

Unread 02-04-2018, 08:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Lindelof and Smalling the new Pepe and Ramos. Could get nasty
£#%&! those pair of blouses

get Rojo and Bailly in ffs, they are nails and will at least boot £#%&! out of the @#%&!s

the two of them HAVE to start

Unread 02-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
f*** those pair of blouses

get Rojo and Bailly in ffs, they are nails and will at least boot f*** out of the c***s

the two of them HAVE to start
I don't want Rojo anywhere near twinkle-toed forwards. Penalty inside fifteen minutes

Bailly and Smalling are our two best defenders at the moment.

It doesn't matter anywhere. We have £#%&! all chance of being anything other than meek trophy-polishers

Unread 02-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Switching Off

One game we have to win and I'd have had faith in Mou recognising that and managing it. Until Seville.

This game is made for him to spoil and it's one that nobody will give a shit about if he gets the result.

Unread 02-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
get Rojo and Bailly in ffs, they are nails

Unread 02-04-2018, 09:28 PM
S/Side.Red

I actually didn’t realise their second leg against Liverpool is next Tuesday. Would be a bit mental for them not to rest players and drop the intensity a bit. The derby is by far the least important of their three games in six days. Ultimate shame if their B side @#%&!s us.

Unread 02-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I actually didn’t realise their second leg against Liverpool is next Tuesday. Would be a bit mental for them not to rest players and drop the intensity a bit. The derby is by far the least important of their three games in six days. Ultimate shame if their B side @#%&!s us.
B side? I've only seen them go full on resting players twice this season - and one of them was when they were playing in Ukraine. Other than that they play the same players every single game in every competition.

Obviously their freakishly high performance levels are just a coincidence and no drugs are involved.

Unread 02-04-2018, 09:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
B side? I've only seen them go full on resting players twice this season - and one of them was when they were playing in Ukraine. Other than that they play the same players every single game in every competition.

Obviously their freakishly high performance levels are just a coincidence and no drugs are involved.
How many times have they played Liverpool-United-Liverpool in six days?

Those Liverpool games will likely be very intense. Surely they make changes.

Unread 02-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

You dont half sound bitter Sparky

Unread 02-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
You dont half sound bitter Sparky
I couldn't give a shit.

Unread 02-04-2018, 10:26 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Quote:
I couldn't give a shit.

Unread 02-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Fun? Half the forum spent that whole time moaning.
A habit you obviously picked up

The doom & gloom haters on here praying we will get hammered . This will be a very quiet place if Utd turn City over & get to FA cup final.
Fact is we are above 3 teams who I think are better than us, whether that is down to Jose [ either being above them or not being better than them ] is up for debate

Unread 03-04-2018, 12:45 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
The doom & gloom haters on here praying we will get hammered . This will be a very quiet place if Utd turn City over & get to FA cup final
Aye, everyone on here will be disgusted, mate

This childish tripe gets wheeled out at least 50 times a week, usually by Saffers. Anyone who criticises Mourinho's United must want them to fail

Unread 03-04-2018, 12:56 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Aye, everyone on here will be disgusted, mate

This childish tripe gets wheeled out at least 50 times a week, usually by Saffers. Anyone who criticises Mourinho's United must want them to fail
Huge difference between not liking Mourinho & some if the negativity on here. I am no Jose fanboy but I do see the areas he has improved us after a decade of poor transfer business & 3 seasons of gross mismanagement.
City have been extraordinary this season, take that away & we are seriously challenging for the title for the 1st time since Fergie. Not roaring success but a long way from failure.

Unread 03-04-2018, 01:04 AM
Crumps

We’ve been massively under performing yet are ahead of 3 teams that are better than us?

Unread 03-04-2018, 01:14 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Huge difference between not liking Mourinho & some if the negativity on here. I am no Jose fanboy but I do see the areas he has improved us after a decade of poor transfer business & 3 seasons of gross mismanagement.
City have been extraordinary this season, take that away & we are seriously challenging for the title for the 1st time since Fergie. Not roaring success but a long way from failure.
Not sure what any of this has to do with what I typed tbh. You made an assertion about folk on here that was both self-righteous and stupid. Don't do it and you won't get pulled up on it.

Unread 03-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Buck

De Gea
Valencia Lindelof Rojo Bailly Jones Smalling Young
The Scottish Player Fellaini

Lukaku

Unread 03-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Mr Kaboom

Shaw for The Scottish Player. 2 banks of 4 defenders, have Matic as the shield for the back 8, bog brush up front on his own, with instructions to get back in our box to defend any set pieces.

Unread 03-04-2018, 02:37 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Not sure what any of this has to do with what I typed tbh. You made an assertion about folk on here that was both self-righteous and stupid. Don't do it and you won't get pulled up on it.
You really don’t think there are people on here hoping we lose just so they can push their anti Jose agenda ? Naive .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We’ve been massively under performing yet are ahead of 3 teams that are better than us?
? What the £#%&! are you in about 😳
Closed Thread