United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Console yourself with thoughts of Coventry fan and massive ABU Richard gorilla hands Keys being absolutely £#%&!ing devastated.
That has made me feel a bit better, ngl

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:58 PM
Lok

EtH has nothing left to lose, so he may as well drop him.

I'd have argued Bruno too but he has picked up a little lately.

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:58 PM
DeanisaRed

Hey everyone, first time poster here,

I was absolutely frothing after we capitulated, and had VAR not been around we would have been out, however I’ve calmed down and although the second half performance was abysmal, we were incredibly unlucky to concede their second which was a complete fluke,

That goal really changed the whole complexion of the game,

That said, I’m growing extremely tired of Ten Hag and half these players, rashford clearly is finished at United now, and alot of the players just aren’t good enough, Ten hag continues to make bizarre decisions and if I was SJR looking on I think it is inevitable that the manager will change, personally I think we’d have a much better chance at the FA cup with a new Manager bounce.

Anyway, a wins a win no matter how embarrassing 😂

UtFR

Dean

Unread 21-04-2024, 06:59 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Doesn't work if you get binned yourself though.
Exactly. It's a war of attrition.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanisaRed

I was absolutely frothing after we capitulated, and had VAR not been around we would have been out, however I’ve calmed down and although the second half performance was abysmal, we were incredibly unlucky to concede their second which was a complete fluke,

That said, I’m growing extremely tired of Ten Hag and half these players, rashford clearly is finished at United now, and alot of the players just aren’t good enough, Ten hag continues to make bizarre decisions and if I was SJR looking on I think it is inevitable that the manager will change, personally I think we’d have a much better chance at the FA cup with a new Manager bounce.

UtFR

Dean
Hi Dean, and welcome. Can I interest you in a Brexit thread?

Wait, come back

Lok

Quote:

UtFR

Dean
Cheers Dean. Welcome to the forum.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
Having got rid of Ronaldo and Sancho, ten Hag is rightly very wary of publicly outing Rashford as the @#%&! he undeniably is. Best to keep it in-house and bin him in the summer if at all possible.
With all due respect that’s just some fantasy scenario you’ve come up with in your head to justify why ETH keeps picking Rashford
It has no basis in reality and there isn’t even press speculation that this is going on

Even if it were true it doesn’t make ETH look good because you’re saying he’s sabotaging the team and our performances and results by picking a player he doesn’t think should be playing
That would be woefully weak management

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:02 PM
madhattricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So why does he demand that he plays every game? Because there is surely no other possible reason why our manager always starts him
My only guess is that United brass are trying to maintain some sort of transfer valuation on him. It’s already take a massive hit as it is. If EtH comes out and says he’s a lazy SOB too, there goes another 15 million.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:02 PM
DeanisaRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Wait, come back
😂😂 haven’t got the energy

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:03 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
😂😂 haven’t got the energy
It’s no impediment

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Wait, come back
"and if that doesn't put you off, there is always the trans thread".

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:06 PM
jem

could we add dean as an option in the next new manager poll?

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:08 PM
Lodestar

Total wheels coming off vibe out there today reminiscent of last days of Solksjaer et al. Whatever happens in that final ETH will be gone.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:09 PM
DeanisaRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
could we add dean as an option in the next new manager poll?
I’d do my best with what I got, and that’s why someone pity married me.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:10 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
With all due respect that’s just some fantasy scenario you’ve come up with in your head to justify why ETH keeps picking Rashford
It has no basis in reality and there isn’t even press speculation that this is going on

Even if it were true it doesn’t make ETH look good because you’re saying he’s sabotaging the team and our performances and results by picking a player he doesn’t think should be playing
That would be woefully weak management
It's not as fantastic as you suggest. Ten Hag is in a much weaker position than he was when he bombed the other 2 out and taking on home-grown St Marcus would cause all hell to break loose. He knows he'd never survive that and has to play a longer game. If any of the other shit@#%&!s could stay fit for five minutes and show forms for 2 minutes, wretched Rashford would likely be benched. But this is United 2024 and so Rashford plays.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:13 PM
DeanisaRed

Can I just add,

That yes I think there are a number of players that aren’t good enough, but the way he has us setting up it is the same every week, he should be playing a system that suits the players he has available ability, the defensive record over the last few weeks is an abomination. the Chelsea game was just bonkers at the end.

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:15 PM
TreeFiddy

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:20 PM
no fun

Quote:

UtFR

Dean
Welcome dean

There’s some right moaning bastards on here, don’t let them bring you down to their level

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Zorg

Do they all hate Rasmus or do they actually have some sense of shame?

Unread 21-04-2024, 07:32 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Brilliant game. An FA Cup classic.
Huge win in the end and I don’t think we have anything to fear in the final, one hand on the cup already