Unread 23-02-2024, 09:31 PM
larry

10h isnt to blame for our injuries
deal with it

Unread 23-02-2024, 09:31 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
Ok so you believe every rumour to come out from several sources except this one.

There have been whispers about over training and then the data supports it as it’s not back luck that is causing these injuries and we are not exactly the most high intensity team in games to be getting all these muscle injuries.

We’ve also been having more that the usual behind closed doors games etc

Of course it’s just poor unlucky erik.
Stop following me around the forum.

It wasn’t rumours. It was factual statistics, data. Not ‘whispers’ by some attention seeking idiot who wants people to believe he’s some sort of in-the-know because he listens to grifting cretins and their podcasts.

That we have had such horrendous injury records in 3 of the last 4 years, with the only exception being ETH’s first year, not only doesn’t support your and the rest of the Women’s Institute’s gossip circle, it actually refutes it completely.

Unread 23-02-2024, 09:33 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Stop following me around the forum.

It wasn’t rumours. It was factual statistics, data. Not ‘whispers’ by some attention seeking idiot who wants people to believe he’s some sort of in-the-know because he listens to grifting cretins and their podcasts.

That we have had such horrendous injury records in 3 of the last 4 years, with the only exception being ETH’s first year, not only doesn’t support your and the rest of the Women’s Institute’s gossip circle, it actually refutes it completely.
Just for the record i don’t want anyone to think I’m in the know. I’d rather you didn’t think anything for my own reasons.

Thanks!

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:06 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Just for the record i don’t want anyone to think I’m in the know. I’d rather you didn’t think anything for my own reasons.

Thanks!

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:24 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:

Thanks!
I’ve lost track now tbh - are you still pretending to be an idiot ?

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:27 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie View Post
Pretending?

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:27 PM
marlo

Quote:
without meaning to turn this thread on its head but I’m really happy for some of you.
the cheek of some of you is mad but it’s all some of you have so i guess i take one for the team

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:39 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
without meaning to turn this thread on its head but I’m really happy for some of you.
the cheek of some of you is mad but it’s all some of you have so i guess i take one for the team
All good humoured pal.

Fawlty Towers wouldn’t have been the same without Manuel.

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:51 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
This is a different one.

Unread 23-02-2024, 10:55 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
This is a different one.
Gordon Hill Marlo, going by that last post.

Unread 23-02-2024, 11:04 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
This is a different one.
why are you still always there to have a little digs?

I actually held back saying something wild to you the other day because it wasn’t the place but you always have to be a bitch.
by most metrics you failed in life and have next to nothing great to show for your 50 odd years except a 6 weeks of complete rings in your Apple Watch.. Focus on your self not me.

Unread 23-02-2024, 11:07 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
why are you still always there to have a little digs?

I actually held back saying something wild to you the other day because it wasn’t the place but you always have to be a bitch.
by most metrics you failed in life and have next to nothing great to show for your 50 odd years except a 6 weeks of complete rings in your Apple Watch.. Focus on your self not me.

I mean ten hag could say the same about you tbf

Unread 23-02-2024, 11:11 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
I mean ten hag could say the same about you tbf
Can we get back to Hojlund please.

As usual i mind my business. I post my opinions and that’s about it.

Hojlund injured means Antony coming back in with garnacho moving on the left and rashford up top.

8th at best.

Unread 23-02-2024, 11:29 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Can we get back to Hojlund please.

As usual i mind my business. I post my opinions and that’s about it.

Hojlund injured means Antony coming back in with garnacho moving on the left and rashford up top.

8th at best.

£100 says we finish higher than 8th

Unread 23-02-2024, 11:53 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Do you own your own business and have therefore made something of your life?

If not, I think Marlo should put up £10 for every £1 of yours.

Unread 24-02-2024, 12:33 AM
marlo

Quote:
I love a bet but let let me be smart here

7th i think we will finish 7th.

How do you want to bet?

Unread 24-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I love a bet but let let me be smart here

How do you want to bet?

You said 8th at best...?

I'm saying £100 we finish higher. Very straightforward.

Unfortunately yes, I do own my business

Unread 24-02-2024, 01:04 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
I think it's quite clear that we're paying the price now for going deep in 3 competitions last season with a pretty small squad.

The players showed signs at the end of last season that they were physically struggling given how we limped over the line and our piss poor performance in the FA Cup final.

The season has been one long injury crisis which started before we'd even begun the league campaign. We can't rotate players in key positions because we don't have adequate back ups. We're never 'comfortable' in games which means we can never take key players off with 20 mins to go in order to stop them pushing towards muscle fatigue injuries.

If the manager is organising punishing training sessions behind closed doors that are contributing to these then he needs to take some blame because i've never seen a season like this one for constant injuries.
The second part of that third paragraph sums up exactly why we suffer these muscle injuries

Unread 24-02-2024, 01:59 AM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
8th at best.
Quote: