Unread 26-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Blagger

Di Maria needs sending on his way.

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:49 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Di Maria needs sending on his way.
Yep. Woeful for us. Head is elsewhere. Did he even find a red shirt today? Of course not, he's a £#%&!er. Loved by clueless £#%&!ers

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:49 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yes, earned some respect. They are average players trying their best to make the most out of what they have.

Di Maria isn't up for the fight atm. I hope it changes, but he needs to grow a pair. Outside the first 6 weeks he's had a shocking season.
even a shit di maria is better than in form young. 10 assists (i think) in such poor form shows that.

And he is the only one we have who can counter attack. Have we scored any other counter attack goal apart from against arsenal when he passed it to rooney for the goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yep. Woeful for us. Head is elsewhere. Did he even find a red shirt today? Of course not, he's a w****r. Loved by clueless w****rs
young's head is here and he couldn't beat his man or send in a good cross for shit. shudder what will happen if young ever goes out of form

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:52 PM
armchair

Good player on his day but it's rarely his day. Also he hasn't found a position at United that suits him. I'd use him more centrally maybe.

Unread 26-04-2015, 04:54 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
even a shit di maria is better than in form young. 10 assists (i think) in such poor form shows that.

And he is the only one we have who can counter attack. Have we scored any other counter attack goal apart from against arsenal when he passed it to rooney for the goal?

young's head is here and he couldn't beat his man or send in a good cross for shit. shudder what will happen if young ever goes out of form
I'm no fan of young but he offers more than di Maria on current form. Everyone expects young to be average but we also expect more from di Maria . Since Leicester away, he's been woeful

Unread 26-04-2015, 05:03 PM
jem

at least di maria is prepared to cross the ball (maybe lvg is not a fan of this, but I am).

shame he can't pass five yards.

Unread 26-04-2015, 05:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:

Yeah, who needs Young scoring in the derby etc when we can bring Di Maria on to catch the ball with both hands on the touchline.

Unread 26-04-2015, 05:58 PM
MagnificentSeven

i'm really disappointed about him, because i was excited to hear we had signed him and in his first few games for us he looked the real deal.

since about october though he's just not cut it. i won't be sad if/when we get rid.

last summer was one of our best transfer windows in recent years to be honest. blind, shaw, rojo and, of course, herrera, have all shown that they have potential to become absolutely fantastic players at this club. but our two star signings have not.

Unread 26-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
at least di maria is prepared to cross the ball (maybe lvg is not a fan of this, but I am).

shame he can't pass five yards.
Yes that's one thing we never do, cross the ball.

Unread 26-04-2015, 08:12 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, who needs Young scoring in the derby etc when we can bring Di Maria on to catch the ball with both hands on the touchline.
That's the only good thing you can say about young. If you think he is more useful than dI Maria good for you pal

Unread 26-04-2015, 08:25 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
It's rafabio. The clueless bellsniff.

Unread 26-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
folks have invested so much emotionally in LVG that they revel in young being picked ahead of di maria even though he has been shit for the most part.

Mid table players will always result in mid table performances sooner or later. Young, fellaini, smalling, mc nair, valencia.

They may put in a good performance one in a while like against city but so do the likes of the players that play for burnley, leicester, sunderland etc

we should be building the team around the likes of di maria, mata

Unread 26-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Doctor Hver

In a HINDSIGHT it was fitting that midtable manager became the manager of all the average midtable players at the club last year.

Unread 26-04-2015, 10:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes that's one thing we never do, cross the ball.

Unread 28-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Swagger

Quote:
folks have invested so much emotionally in LVG that they revel in young being picked ahead of di maria even though he has been shit for the most part.

Mid table players will always result in mid table performances sooner or later. Young, fellaini, smalling, mc nair, valencia.

They may put in a good performance one in a while like against city but so do the likes of the players that play for burnley, leicester, sunderland etc

we should be building the team around the likes of di maria, mata
You should be building a team around your mum.

Unread 28-04-2015, 09:12 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Looks like the Moyes era rafabio/MJ alliance is finally over. Did always have the feel of the Nazi–Soviet Pact about it tbf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
You should be building a team around your mum.
WTF

Diabolical thread from the lad tbh. Di Maria is a waste and wants £#%&!ing off in the summer NQAT. Not remotely interested in spending another season waiting for him to sort his shit out.

Unread 28-04-2015, 10:23 AM
TravellingRed

Young has improved this season and has been playing better than Di Maria when he has played, Di Maria, and Falcao for that matter, have been woeful. As for building the team around him

If you can't see this I suggest you watch a different sport.

Unread 28-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

completely clueless.
Closed Thread